Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱 - page 19. (Read 3678 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Only Two hours are remaining in the second round of ICO of TIP Blockchain. Get ready anyone who want to invest in this project.
Thanks for informing about that. I saw it yesterday and then forgot due to an issue but after coming here I found your post. I was have to inform some of my friends about that who are willing to invest in this project. I also want to them to get the profit which I will get from my investment in this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Only Two hours are remaining in the second round of ICO of TIP Blockchain. Get ready anyone who want to invest in this project.
Project sounds interesting, however very limited information in terms of the company and if the project has raised enough funds. Can someone helped me with this inquiry?
The first round of ICO is already completed with success the details are available on their website. and they do not have limited information but all are available here and if you want them in details and more explanation then whitepaper is ready for that.
The numbers of the funds collected is not provided on the website which were collected in the first phase when the discount was much higher. But that was completed with huge success because of that discount. You can ask that details about the funds collected from the admins on their telegram channel.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Project sounds interesting, however very limited information in terms of the company and if the project has raised enough funds. Can someone helped me with this inquiry?
The first round of ICO is already completed with success the details are available on their website. and they do not have limited information but all are available here and if you want them in details and more explanation then whitepaper is ready for that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Many benefits to consider, huh. I feel like even if you're not big into crypto, you will still be able to figure out Tip. Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic, but I think this project shows true potential. It's not too complicated for its own good, y'know?
Activity: 224
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Here is a picture of Garlum with a person of binance at 'Asia blockchain summit'.

https://i.imgur.com/YxRfloK.jpg

With a person of Finance Cheesy It is the boss man, he is making several million dollars per day.
It shows that the team is reaching to all the peaks they can. They will definitely list the coin on binance more easily and with a shorter time period. The investors now need to come to invest as the project is going to the moon.
They are already on the peak of all the ways they started their journey for the success of their project. All of the expert are rating this project as the most favored project. They suggest the investors to go for this project to invest and to get a profit from their investment.
From the reviews on different crypto news platform I am sure that yes they are the best. The team members of this project are much sincere with the future of their project. The idea behind this project show their love towards the cryptocurrencies and the users of it. We can see that the team members even reached to the owners of the biggest crypto exchange.
Activity: 234
Here is a picture of Garlum with a person of binance at 'Asia blockchain summit'.

With a person of Finance Cheesy It is the boss man, he is making several million dollars per day.
It shows that the team is reaching to all the peaks they can. They will definitely list the coin on binance more easily and with a shorter time period. The investors now need to come to invest as the project is going to the moon.
They are already on the peak of all the ways they started their journey for the success of their project. All of the expert are rating this project as the most favored project. They suggest the investors to go for this project to invest and to get a profit from their investment.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I believe that this project has all the prospects to attract a lot of users and thereby to put its coin into active circulation, after which its value will grow. I think she will be pleased with the convenience, especially for a certain circle of people and, as always, bribes the minimal cost of transactions when performing various operations.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 111
I read about Blockchain Tip, and found this to be a platform that uses blockchain technology to connect end users and businesses. It can be said that this goal has many development projects. In order to compete, what is the Blockchain more prominent?
On the whitepaper we can find all the features of this project where we can find that how is this project a unique platform for the users of cryptocurrency. They have explained well there about their milestones and about their aims within the platform they want to create for us.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Our vision is to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency. Tip will be a strong catalyst for mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
https://tipblockchain.io/
yes this platform will be a tool to create a strong connection among the businesses to the end users of blockchain technology. I am the investor of them because of their great efforts for this purpose and for the project they are giving all the resources. Their these efforts are for the whole blockchain technology.
Activity: 224
Our vision is to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency. Tip will be a strong catalyst for mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
https://tipblockchain.io/
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I read about Blockchain Tip, and found this to be a platform that uses blockchain technology to connect end users and businesses. It can be said that this goal has many development projects. In order to compete, what is the Blockchain more prominent?
Activity: 355
Merit: 10

That is a great step from this project. I like that type of activities from the developers. They are spreading the word of TIP blockchain with that steps. During ICO these type of activities accelerate the ICO of the project.
Activity: 147

Activity: 83
Can any crypto be used for tipping or will there be a native token in this network and only that one can be transferred among users?

TIP is meant to be a payment system. The name has nothing to do with tipping/giving tips. We are creating an ecosystem where users can transact easily with each other and with businesses. Payments, peer-to-peer transfers, a social aspect and more will be possible on our platform. Our key distinguishing point is our Discovery aspect, which allows users to find each other, businesses and services on our network.

Understood that wrong then. I mean the name certainly suggests it has to do with tipping Smiley users can only find each other if everyone applies loose privacy settings or if they share data with each other in advance of a transaction? If they share it in advance though that is quite the same as using another network isn't it?
Just think about this forum here everyone is trying to make their username as more famous because they want to make themselves as the famous and trusted person to give their service and to start their business with full trust. In the same way people at there will want to join and will make their username to give service and support to the community.
Up to which I got it is confirmed that people like to show and make their identity in the places where businesses need trust. Here people will like to have their identity to make their businesses. They will be there for their businesses and for their other services which they want to give to earn profit.
The governments which want regulation also want to see this technology in the crypto currencies. So they will order all of their users to use this project. I think this project is more better to join rather than a ban or any other restriction. Suppose if it is banned in Bangladesh then when they will see this project then the government will allow them to use crypto under this project.

Haha your comment is funny. As if any government will force its citizens to use a cryptocurrency application Cheesy
This is an application with a technology. The governments want the technology for their convenient. They already want to use a transaction system where everyone will be known. In this application it will happen. The usernames of the crypto users will be public. 

If it is something the government wants, it is most likely something the citizens don't want. Governments for the most part are against privacy even though they claim otherwise. People should be concerned about their privacy as once it is gone, it is gone.
Sometimes it happen that the governments do what the citizens want. People do not are worried for their privacy if they want to do their businesses. They want their identity as to be the brand of the world and they want to show their privacy for their businesses. This platform is basically for the people who want to do businesses who are much more in the world.

This is not only about business, it is also about private people who are interested in their privacy. Why shouldn't they be interested in their privacy? Why give it up for free?
There are already a lot of other platforms for the private people who like to save their privacy. This platform is for those who want to use their features. Many people like these features for their business and for their activities so TIP Blockchain is bringing a bright opportunity for them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Can any crypto be used for tipping or will there be a native token in this network and only that one can be transferred among users?

TIP is meant to be a payment system. The name has nothing to do with tipping/giving tips. We are creating an ecosystem where users can transact easily with each other and with businesses. Payments, peer-to-peer transfers, a social aspect and more will be possible on our platform. Our key distinguishing point is our Discovery aspect, which allows users to find each other, businesses and services on our network.

Understood that wrong then. I mean the name certainly suggests it has to do with tipping Smiley users can only find each other if everyone applies loose privacy settings or if they share data with each other in advance of a transaction? If they share it in advance though that is quite the same as using another network isn't it?
Just think about this forum here everyone is trying to make their username as more famous because they want to make themselves as the famous and trusted person to give their service and to start their business with full trust. In the same way people at there will want to join and will make their username to give service and support to the community.
Up to which I got it is confirmed that people like to show and make their identity in the places where businesses need trust. Here people will like to have their identity to make their businesses. They will be there for their businesses and for their other services which they want to give to earn profit.
The governments which want regulation also want to see this technology in the crypto currencies. So they will order all of their users to use this project. I think this project is more better to join rather than a ban or any other restriction. Suppose if it is banned in Bangladesh then when they will see this project then the government will allow them to use crypto under this project.

Haha your comment is funny. As if any government will force its citizens to use a cryptocurrency application Cheesy
This is an application with a technology. The governments want the technology for their convenient. They already want to use a transaction system where everyone will be known. In this application it will happen. The usernames of the crypto users will be public. 

If it is something the government wants, it is most likely something the citizens don't want. Governments for the most part are against privacy even though they claim otherwise. People should be concerned about their privacy as once it is gone, it is gone.
Sometimes it happen that the governments do what the citizens want. People do not are worried for their privacy if they want to do their businesses. They want their identity as to be the brand of the world and they want to show their privacy for their businesses. This platform is basically for the people who want to do businesses who are much more in the world.

This is not only about business, it is also about private people who are interested in their privacy. Why shouldn't they be interested in their privacy? Why give it up for free?
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
At present, as the new technology came into the market everyone is following the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has become an important part of our day to day life. Thus Tip main aim is to spread the cryptocurrency throughout the world by giving best solutions to all the problems that help them in finding the users, business and some other information that is available on the blockchain.
Tip Network includes blockchain; decentralized app helps users to control data that is shared on the websites. Tip Network end-to-end solutions where customers can provide information to both software and hardware applications that can connect to business and at the same time they connect end users to other users. The tip comes up with the best solution where users can use and understand it easily. That helps them to remember their usernames easily, and also helps to find out other usernames by searching their name.  Tip blockchain built a decentralized app where users can store the information, addresses and transaction details. They even can store usernames, search the username of others, can send instant messages. Tip brought the best solution for all the end-users, businesses here they provide the link that is missed to speed up the power of blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: