Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱 - page 23. (Read 3678 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
This provide a unique system in the blockchain technology. This is a place of recognition and finding the people of cryptocurrencies. The merchants will not the spend large scale of their money to advertise their crypto related businesses but they will just join this platform and people will know about that particular business that it also adopted the crypto and it also now accept cryptocurrencies.

But they need a lot of people to use their services to make this platform successful.
As well as long list of merchants. Actually, that's always the challenge - getting active users on your platform.
But, if their platform is really simple and easy to use, word of mouth is the best marketing for a project.
They will gain loyal users in time, if in case this will gonna push thru.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
This provide a unique system in the blockchain technology. This is a place of recognition and finding the people of cryptocurrencies. The merchants will not the spend large scale of their money to advertise their crypto related businesses but they will just join this platform and people will know about that particular business that it also adopted the crypto and it also now accept cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
This is not really meant to be a payment system, but rather an application for easy tipping, is that about correct?
The project is to make a payment system and a wallet which will work like other payment processors where we can send and receive money using the usernames of other people but the benefit of this platform will be that it will be on blockchain technology and it will be a decentralized platform no any third party will control the money as occurs on other payment processors.
It is a type of wallet system which will be used by the users of crypto to have their cryptocurrencies and they will send and receive their cryptocoins instantly with the username. It will be a convenient platform for the merchants as it will work more efficiently for the offline businesses.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
This is not really meant to be a payment system, but rather an application for easy tipping, is that about correct?
The project is to make a payment system and a wallet which will work like other payment processors where we can send and receive money using the usernames of other people but the benefit of this platform will be that it will be on blockchain technology and it will be a decentralized platform no any third party will control the money as occurs on other payment processors.
Activity: 182
I like this project and I am glad to be a part of it. This project has a lot of benefits for the users.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Activity: 184
I like this project for the benefits to find other users of blockchain. Many users do not know that who are the users of bitcoin or any other coin on blockchain because they remain anonymous and they feel themselves as the aliens and because of that they feel their currency as hard to use while if they will know about others users via Tip Blockchain then it will make the community to know each other and to feel convenience to find others for their need.
Activity: 83
This is a great idea and practical. Definitely a project of great significance in the process of bringing about the development of the blockchain industry. It is simple to use and send / receive. A close and friendly idea with the crypto community and users. I believe this is a successful project this year.

This will definitely get the success because this project brought in blockchain the modern demand of the establishment and of the merchants. It is giving more tools to the merchants to get convenience in their dealings. That is a type of project which even the governments do not deny.
Activity: 228
This is a great idea and practical. Definitely a project of great significance in the process of bringing about the development of the blockchain industry. It is simple to use and send / receive. A close and friendly idea with the crypto community and users. I believe this is a successful project this year.
Activity: 316
Blackany often compared with traditional databases.One of the advantages of traditional database systems over blockchain is that they allow you to index and query data relatively easily.Tip creates a blockchain that bridges the gap between the traditional database management system and the blockchain.
Yes that is an amazing project to bridge between traditional database and the blockchain. We can say that it has brought a system for the blockchain system which will work in the field of database for the merchants and they will be benefited with that system in a way that they will not need any extra efforts to store the data of their customers and dealings.
Yes the data will be stored automatically on the blockchain of Tip blockchain. It will save the energy and time of the merchants. That data will be availble for everyone on this blockchain so the customers will also find it easy to collect that data whenever they will need it.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
Blackany often compared with traditional databases.One of the advantages of traditional database systems over blockchain is that they allow you to index and query data relatively easily.Tip creates a blockchain that bridges the gap between the traditional database management system and the blockchain.
Yes that is an amazing project to bridge between traditional database and the blockchain. We can say that it has brought a system for the blockchain system which will work in the field of database for the merchants and they will be benefited with that system in a way that they will not need any extra efforts to store the data of their customers and dealings.
Activity: 147
Seed round token sale with 200% bonus only has less than a day left - ends on June 15 at 23:59 UTC.
Don't miss it:https://tipblockchain.io/

I am very happy that I invested before the end of that round. I was also going to invest some more money in that which were in another project which was delayed in listing. But Now I am ready with that amount and when your other round will be started I will rush to invest in that. I believe that this project is a superb project giving the profit to investors.
That was a great ICO. I found that this project will get legalization from many countries who do not like the random address of the transactions and because of addresses they do not legalize other coins. If it was started then it will get a high value in the exchanges. I am waiting for the next round to start so that I invest in it.
Activity: 234
Seed round token sale with 200% bonus only has less than a day left - ends on June 15 at 23:59 UTC.

I am very happy that I invested before the end of that round. I was also going to invest some more money in that which were in another project which was delayed in listing. But Now I am ready with that amount and when your other round will be started I will rush to invest in that. I believe that this project is a superb project giving the profit to investors.
Activity: 58
Activity: 154
Today I got some more money from completing one of my task and I invested them in this ICO Because I know the bonus they are giving is much higher in the Pre ICO and after that we will not see this token in this price. Theer are only 2 days remaining in the pre ICO and after the end of Pre ICO the price of the coin will be triple. If I will invest 1 Eth now then after 2 days they will be 3 Eth.
Investing in this blockchain is really more beneficial than any other investment. From the discount we can see that how much will it benefit us after the end of ICO. I am also investing my money in this project because I know that the demand of this coin will be higher after the coin is adopted by many people. It also have 100% chances that the countries who will like to regulate the crypto will favor this coin and they will want their citizens to use TIP blockchain because it has the username on their address which the new authorities want for the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 234
Today I got some more money from completing one of my task and I invested them in this ICO Because I know the bonus they are giving is much higher in the Pre ICO and after that we will not see this token in this price. Theer are only 2 days remaining in the pre ICO and after the end of Pre ICO the price of the coin will be triple. If I will invest 1 Eth now then after 2 days they will be 3 Eth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/tip-blockchain   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Wow!
That is great to see this project in another platform. This will be the hot and trending on your platform because it already have got a good position in the crypto field. This ICO really deserve to be added on your listing and on many others.

This project is according to the modern rules for the cryptocurrencies and will be the best coin in the future.
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/tip-blockchain   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Awesome!  Thank you!  Cheesy
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Our CSO Garlam Won will be speaking at Blockchain Adventure Singapore on June 22 - if you're attending that event come say Hi -
http://codecampvn.me/singapore2018

Thank you for informing us about that event. I wish that I will also be the part of that event to visit.

The progress of the project seems much efficient. That is what required for any project and that is what we investors need from the developers of any project. The developers of this project are more energetic which attracted me to be the part of this project as an investor.
I am completely sure that it will be the project which will millionaire me.
Our CSO Garlam Won will be speaking at Blockchain Adventure Singapore on June 22 - if you're attending that event come say Hi -
http://codecampvn.me/singapore2018

Pages:
Jump to: