Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱 - page 13. (Read 3678 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The platform is user-friendly as it  enables the users to create user-friendly smart  addresses and names which are easy to remember  and are human readable and through discovery the users are able to easily find each other.
https://icoholder.com/en/tip-blockchain-22088
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Both public and private data will be supported, so users and businesses can choose to hide their data so it’s not discoverable.In a technical sense, the core of the Tip platform is information and the discovery of this information by apps.
Activity: 111
All of those who will know about this project will promote it as they all will get benefit with this project. The benefit is not only that it will increase the marketcap of the coin on which it is relying but it will increase the marketcap of other cryptocurrencies because this project will bring a system which will make more convenience in the processes of cryptocurrency transactions and in dealings.
That is right. In real this project aim for the mass adoption of the crypto currencies. The app is designed to make all of the problems solved which the crypto community is facing in the mass adoption. This app will be a main hub for the crypto community they all will be at that place and they all will make the community of TIP blockchain a beneficial community for the crypto world.
We will be lucky when this project will come live with their product after the end of their ICO, because this will give a new life to the crypto users and will give a new wave to the usage of cryptocurrencies. I am sure after that the price of all of the coins supported at this app will be higher in value.
yes the benefits of this projects are very high as it will make a path for the merchants to get the access to the community and to get sale for their products. They will be in touch at that community and will get the clients all the time. The users will also find the easiest way to use their money in the form of cryptocurrency and will not need for them to convert to fiat for its use.
I am also have the problems for cashing out my money each time for buying goods for my daily need. I do not know much about merchants who are in my place and who accept cryptocurrency. So when this app will come then I will know about these people in my place and I will not need to convert my bitcoin to cash each time and I will use the cryptocurrencies directly.
That is a good point that after adopting this platform we will not need to exchange our coins to fiat for the usage of it. We will use our coins directly. It will make my life more convenient as it take some time and some fees for the exchange of our coins which will be deducted.
I have the problem with the withdrawal timing on my bank account. When it take time then it feels like I do not have money besides thousands in crypto. I want this to come as I will be able to use the coins easily on the app of TIP Blockchain. When this will come then I will invite my local merchants to this platform to give their service. I hope they will then adopt crypto for their businesses.
In some countries it take more than a week for the money to come to your country bank when the exchange is not from your own country. Like in my country my money take around 10 days when the money come from the exchange to my bank account. It has a bigger problem for me.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
All of those who will know about this project will promote it as they all will get benefit with this project. The benefit is not only that it will increase the marketcap of the coin on which it is relying but it will increase the marketcap of other cryptocurrencies because this project will bring a system which will make more convenience in the processes of cryptocurrency transactions and in dealings.
That is right. In real this project aim for the mass adoption of the crypto currencies. The app is designed to make all of the problems solved which the crypto community is facing in the mass adoption. This app will be a main hub for the crypto community they all will be at that place and they all will make the community of TIP blockchain a beneficial community for the crypto world.
We will be lucky when this project will come live with their product after the end of their ICO, because this will give a new life to the crypto users and will give a new wave to the usage of cryptocurrencies. I am sure after that the price of all of the coins supported at this app will be higher in value.
yes the benefits of this projects are very high as it will make a path for the merchants to get the access to the community and to get sale for their products. They will be in touch at that community and will get the clients all the time. The users will also find the easiest way to use their money in the form of cryptocurrency and will not need for them to convert to fiat for its use.
I am also have the problems for cashing out my money each time for buying goods for my daily need. I do not know much about merchants who are in my place and who accept cryptocurrency. So when this app will come then I will know about these people in my place and I will not need to convert my bitcoin to cash each time and I will use the cryptocurrencies directly.
That is a good point that after adopting this platform we will not need to exchange our coins to fiat for the usage of it. We will use our coins directly. It will make my life more convenient as it take some time and some fees for the exchange of our coins which will be deducted.
I have the problem with the withdrawal timing on my bank account. When it take time then it feels like I do not have money besides thousands in crypto. I want this to come as I will be able to use the coins easily on the app of TIP Blockchain. When this will come then I will invite my local merchants to this platform to give their service. I hope they will then adopt crypto for their businesses.
Activity: 154
Activity: 234
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Activity: 111
Activity: 184
Only 4 days and 3 hours are remaining in the 20% discount of this project ICO. For the experts it is a high recommended project.
Good job to inform the community at here about the timing of the ICO and the remaining time in the ICO. There are 4 days in that days we can manage for some money to invest in this project. There are still many people who are not aware of this project. We need to promote the project to them so that they take the advantage of such a high potential project.
yes we have to help the other marketers and the team members of the project to promote it. It will give a stronger base to the project. If we all will promote it then it is possible that the project get more investors in the ICO period and when more investors will come then they will also promote the project and with that the struggle will continue.
Promoting this is a good idea as when we will promote this project then we our self will get the benefit because those coins get more value in the market which have more marketing and which have more community than other. The more community will increase the marketcap of the project.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Only 4 days and 3 hours are remaining in the 20% discount of this project ICO. For the experts it is a high recommended project.
Good job to inform the community at here about the timing of the ICO and the remaining time in the ICO. There are 4 days in that days we can manage for some money to invest in this project. There are still many people who are not aware of this project. We need to promote the project to them so that they take the advantage of such a high potential project.
yes we have to help the other marketers and the team members of the project to promote it. It will give a stronger base to the project. If we all will promote it then it is possible that the project get more investors in the ICO period and when more investors will come then they will also promote the project and with that the struggle will continue.
Promoting this is a good idea as when we will promote this project then we our self will get the benefit because those coins get more value in the market which have more marketing and which have more community than other. The more community will increase the marketcap of the project.
Activity: 316
Activity: 15
Good day, dev's! The key theme that in the future it has ensured the growth of the business.
Activity: 154
Activity: 147
I checked recently it is rated as 4.5 on there. The experts are expecting much more from that and they are saying that there is much more to get profit for the investors. All of you have to invest in this project to be the part of such a high rating ICO.
Also check the reviews of them on other articles and websites. They are in the favor of the project. Seeing that reviews the investors take more interest in the project. The ICO will be completed sooner as I have heard that the ICO process is more faster that the prevailing time and it is expected that the coins finish before the end date of ICO.
On social media and on many other platforms we are seeing the project as a very favoring project. The process of ICO is going very well the investors are participating in this project very actively. They have a full trust on the project and they know that investing in this project will give them a high profit in the future.
Actually it is the project for the more success of all the crypto communities. It will give a boost in the adoption of crypto currencies because people will find it easy to adopt the crypto currencies and they will happily and will easily use the coins for their purchases as it will bring the businesses to the reach of the users and will make them interacted to each other.
Activity: 234
I checked recently it is rated as 4.5 on there. The experts are expecting much more from that and they are saying that there is much more to get profit for the investors. All of you have to invest in this project to be the part of such a high rating ICO.
Also check the reviews of them on other articles and websites. They are in the favor of the project. Seeing that reviews the investors take more interest in the project. The ICO will be completed sooner as I have heard that the ICO process is more faster that the prevailing time and it is expected that the coins finish before the end date of ICO.
On social media and on many other platforms we are seeing the project as a very favoring project. The process of ICO is going very well the investors are participating in this project very actively. They have a full trust on the project and they know that investing in this project will give them a high profit in the future.
Activity: 355
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
The local markets will like the way in which the details of the purchase will be recorded on the blockchain which will be accesses any time when they need it. They will not need any extra record book in their market to record the data and they will not hire any person to record the data manually but it will be recorded automatically.
Yes many times it happens that when some tragedy occur then in that the records of markets often lost. It is the need of the day that a system take place where businesses will save their records in a technology which has not the fear of losing it.
They are bringing a great offer to the businesses who are in the crypto or who want to adopt crypto currency for their businesses. The data recording of the purchase will make the process more secure. No one will worry for the purchase. They will do a free business without any worry of scamming.

The data recording is there anyway if the transaction happens on a blockchain. Unless you use an anonymous crypto you always have the entries publicly available.
Pages:
Jump to: