Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TIPS][0.43 REQUIRED HARDFORK UPDATE] FedoraCoin - Euphoria - Enlightenment - page 10. (Read 143066 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 556
hi guys, anyone have any info about fedora.my-pool.in?

Tried the old-fedora.my-pool.in link that was given however that wont load and I need to withdraw my old coins.

thanks

If you didnt withdraw before: Its offline again. I think you have to message the Owner of the pool, "randym". Check a view pages before when he posted that server would be running again.

Regards
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
http://s9.postimg.org/aqw03v70v/fedora.png

EQZfE1rsEsakSxRXPjwpniRfwZCmczuTym

I will give the full .psd file if it's selected.  Smiley
Activity: 7
I am in the same boat killua123.  Sent a message and now waiting for reply or for the old link to come back online.
brand new
Activity: 0
The difficulty looks like its fixed now  Grin

How u know that?

Edit: yes i see it now:)
Activity: 16
hi guys, anyone have any info about fedora.my-pool.in?

Tried the old-fedora.my-pool.in link that was given however that wont load and I need to withdraw my old coins.

thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
To be honest about the contest logo, I think the original is quite good, I see some logos adding a face to the hat, bad move and doesnt fit the general concept. You guys never got tired to look at a coin or paper bill and see always the same ugly face and that you dont identify yourselves in anyway with that personality??? Well I think people will like simply the HAT logo better!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The difficulty looks like its fixed now  Grin
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
LOGO CONTEST TIME REDUCED TO 2 DAYS FROM NOW. GET YOUR ENTRIES IN SOON.
Activity: 112
WTS 10M TIPS @ 0.07 BTC per M

PM me if interested.... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
WTS sell 8.4 Million tips @ 0.08 BTC per million

PM me if interested

Cheers
Activity: 34
I will buy tips for $50 per 5M!
Activity: 36
WTS/WTT 2'500'000 TIPS for BTC or LTC, pm me. thx
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
WTS 7.5mil TIPS for 0.75BTC, will use escrow. PM me if you want. Thanks.
Now if anyone is serious about investing in TIPS, 25MIL for 125LTC and it's yours Smiley PM me
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The General
WTS 1 mln Fedoracoin for 0.5 BTC only people with reputation, i paying first or escrow

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
WTS 1 mln Fedoracoin for 0.5 BTC only people with reputation, i paying first or escrow
Will sell 1MIL TIPS - PM me with LTC or BTC offers. Tks.

oh and the ecrypto.net Web Site -- no SSL cert, will not register to even look until the site is protected!
Has anyone noticed the OP mention that Fedoracoin is on ecrypto.net exchange?  I don't see it listed - did you?

[EDIT] Nevermind -- coin list is not alphabetical...
Does tips.bettercoin.org has the last 0.43 version ? block 2500 should be tomorrow morning at 9H30-10H00 AM UTC.

We are indeed running the latest version -- and our hash rates are expected to double overnight (tip from a few rigs Smiley

pool hacked & closed Sad
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: