Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TIPS][0.43 REQUIRED HARDFORK UPDATE] FedoraCoin - Euphoria - Enlightenment - page 6. (Read 143066 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I cant install wallet in windos
please help me
Just download it from fedoraco.in and run fedoracoin-qt.exe
I run it but it cant update
connection 0
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
please help me
Just download it from fedoraco.in and run fedoracoin-qt.exe
Activity: 71
please help me
Another shitcoin. After starting wallet we see BEL, not TIPS.
Block reward is 5millions.. 200trillion total. Crazy.
There are pos-mining "error" too, like in cent? So after pow-mining there will be huge dump? LOL
After starting wallet we see BEL, not TIPS.
What? Where? Screenshot please.
Block reward is 0-5MIL at first, 500BIL total. We set it like that so everyone could be euphoric.
There are pos-mining "error" too, like in cent? So after pow-mining there will be huge dump? LOL
I'm sorry, what?
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
jochem, your pool shows crazy stats:
Contributor Hashrates
Rank       User Name    KH/s    FEDORA/Day    USD/Day
1       kevinatron    2,632    152.033    3,448.1084

Cannot be. 152.033 tips @0.00000002btc = only 0,00000304066 btc = 0.002189$ (@720$/btc)
Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
what happened to bettercoin pool?

Lost 8 hours of mining time last night and still have a lot of coins on there... Angry.

Come to http://fedora.luckyminers.com
Activity: 112

Lost 8 hours of mining time last night and still have a lot of coins on there... Angry.

The pool & the remaining pools, running the latest version of stratum & MPOS were either buggy or hacked.  I spotted that the wallet balances were fluctuating wildly and thought it was due to some strange coin related confirmation bug, but in the end, one of two things happened -- either miners got overpaid a lot or a successful hack against the pools was executed.  Either way, I will be investigating this further this weekend and will email every pool participant to confirm their information before refunding their account balances.  No scam here -- I am working with another pool operator who is having the same symptoms to try to identify where this is coming from.  According to his research there's some scripts that hackers originating from Asia use, who DDOS the RPC wallet port while injecting high invalid hash rates, which allows them to inject wrong data into mysql... Basically theft -- though I am not convinced that it's not a software bug, yet. 

...yeah basically lol, i got no clue what "who DDOS the RPC wallet port while injecting high invalid hash rates, which allows them to inject wrong data into mysql" means, i pretty much just about thought my head was going to explode reading it.

lol sorry, will try to sound less techie - long story short, people will get their mined coin back this weekend
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

The pool & the remaining pools, running the latest version of stratum & MPOS were either buggy or hacked.  I spotted that the wallet balances were fluctuating wildly and thought it was due to some strange coin related confirmation bug, but in the end, one of two things happened -- either miners got overpaid a lot or a successful hack against the pools was executed.  Either way, I will be investigating this further this weekend and will email every pool participant to confirm their information before refunding their account balances.  No scam here -- I am working with another pool operator who is having the same symptoms to try to identify where this is coming from.  According to his research there's some scripts that hackers originating from Asia use, who DDOS the RPC wallet port while injecting high invalid hash rates, which allows them to inject wrong data into mysql... Basically theft -- though I am not convinced that it's not a software bug, yet. 

...yeah basically lol, i got no clue what "who DDOS the RPC wallet port while injecting high invalid hash rates, which allows them to inject wrong data into mysql" means, i pretty much just about thought my head was going to explode reading it.
Activity: 112

The pool & the remaining pools, running the latest version of stratum & MPOS were either buggy or hacked.  I spotted that the wallet balances were fluctuating wildly and thought it was due to some strange coin related confirmation bug, but in the end, one of two things happened -- either miners got overpaid a lot or a successful hack against the pools was executed.  Either way, I will be investigating this further this weekend and will email every pool participant to confirm their information before refunding their account balances.  No scam here -- I am working with another pool operator who is having the same symptoms to try to identify where this is coming from.  According to his research there's some scripts that hackers originating from Asia use, who DDOS the RPC wallet port while injecting high invalid hash rates, which allows them to inject wrong data into mysql...  Basically theft -- though I am not convinced that it's not a software bug, yet. 
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
If I send coins to a wrong address and its nonexistent will the coins be returned to me?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
to whoever is interested, coinedup just opened up a tips>btc exchange.

... and 10 minutes later network hashrate went through the roof.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Another shitcoin. After starting wallet we see BEL, not TIPS.
Activity: 126
What happened to the wallet? not syncing the blocks anymore  Sad

did you update?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What happened to the wallet? not syncing the blocks anymore  Sad
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
For all the people wondering what happened to the difficulty:

A big mining pool crashed, and after that only much smaller pools stayed alive and mined.
Thats sth i saw when mining on a smaller pool.
Total Hashing power just crashed down like a metheor, staying very low for about 1 day or sth.

I still have my wallet open with Information output on Difficulty. If someone is interested in my theory then just post here, ill submit then.
Okay guys what do we got to do in order for an BTER to pick this guy up?

click the rig pig to register and get 1 raffle ticket
each DOGE block you find gets you 0.2 extra raffle ticket
- more raffle tickets for promotion of the contest -
- ltc, doge, and game codes(several copies of battlefield 4) for runner ups -
Wut?

Okay now check it out, it's a drawing.

click the rig pig to register and get 1 raffle ticket
each DOGE block you find gets you 0.2 extra raffle ticket