Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TIPS][0.43 REQUIRED HARDFORK UPDATE] FedoraCoin - Euphoria - Enlightenment - page 18. (Read 143066 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little fundie? I’ll have you know I mined the top of my pool in the FedoraCoin network, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret TIPs on circlejerk, and I have over 300 confirmed blocks. I am trained in gcc compile and I’m the top coder in the entire FedoraCoin forces. You are nothing to me but just another hash. I will mine you the fuck out with precision ASICs the likes of which has never been seen before on this Pool, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of brilliance across the USA and your wallet is being traced right now so you better prepare for the fees, maggot. The fees that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your wallet. You’re fucking poor, kid. I can mine anywhere, anytime, and I can hash you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare rig. Not only am I extensively trained in mining combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ASIC Mining Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable altcoin off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking keyboard. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking spent, fundie.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

*tips fedora* You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I saw this same comment on fatchicksinpartyhats.com i'm not afraid, show me your RMO you fucking poser. lolz
Activity: 10
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Coin-pool finally paid me out! Looks like nearly everyone was paid when I viewed the ledger.

+1
Activity: 73
Coin-pool finally paid me out! Looks like nearly everyone was paid when I viewed the ledger.
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
My Wallet crashes at startup. I have Win7 64bit.
Activity: 126
http://fedora.coin-pool.org/

Very sad on the part of the owner of this pool. Lost coins and no feedback from them yet.

Very bad...

you'll get them back. he got back 250,000 to me from earlier. the systems are dogged. give him time.
Activity: 10
https://www.multipool.us

Best pool as always and dedicated TIPS pool on port 3357.
Activity: 95
To whoever runs the fedoracore pool. I just want to thank you for getting your shite fixed in a timely manner. I was kind of freaking out that I lost my celebrity zillions. BIG UP and a tip o the hat.

Very sad on the part of the owner of this pool. Lost coins and no feedback from them yet.

Very bad...

Yeah, their frontend is broked. I went on their IRC and they basically told me they won't do anything.

Pull your workers out of their pool ASAP and mine elsewhere until they get their pool together already.
Nice lie, the pool owner posted up http://fedora2.coin-pool.org/ and said it's a replacement for now, haven't tried it myself since I don't mine there

Yeah, where was that exactly? Because when I went on IRC they told me to use the other URL because that one was simply a temp.

Go sit and spin shill.

[EDIT]: BTW, just tried it and it still won't work for me. Whoops! :^)
I'm not a shill, if I was a shill I'd tell you to mine on http://fedoracore.x64.me instead since we've had no problems since I upgraded it.

Developer is active in the #fedoracoin channel Smiley Also the pool developer was there - he is fixing things, come and ask him Cheesy
I don't know why people post problems in this thread which is hardly read when they can come on IRC and talk to us direct
Activity: 196
Developer is active in the #fedoracoin channel Smiley Also the pool developer was there - he is fixing things, come and ask him Cheesy
Activity: 63

Very bad...

Yeah, their frontend is broked. I went on their IRC and they basically told me they won't do anything.

Pull your workers out of their pool ASAP and mine elsewhere until they get their pool together already.
Nice lie, the pool owner posted up http://fedora2.coin-pool.org/ and said it's a replacement for now, haven't tried it myself since I don't mine there

Yeah, where was that exactly? Because when I went on IRC they told me to use the other URL because that one was simply a temp.

Go sit and spin shill.

[EDIT]: BTW, just tried it and it still won't work for me. Whoops! :^)

Very bad...

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
I've put up a permanent addnode for TIPS.

addnode=198.199.103.114

Activity: 63

Very bad...

Activity: 182
The General
It's been submitted to Symantec so they can add it to their safe lists, that's 1 of the 3 (yes only 3!) antivirus vendors that pick us up as suspicious down.

If anybody seriously thinks it's infected with anything they can always compile it themselves, it's not hard to do at all once you've figured it out and then you can compile any coin you come across

Tutorial please, I'll tip you doges for a tut
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Selling 105520.19 TIPS, can use escrow if required. PM me with offers!
Pages:
Jump to: