Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TIPS][0.43 REQUIRED HARDFORK UPDATE] FedoraCoin - Euphoria - Enlightenment - page 19. (Read 143066 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 500
My Wallet crashes at startup. I have Win7 64bit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)
Selling 100,000 FedoraCoin [TIPS] if anyone is interested please PM me. We can set up escrow etc. if you desire added security.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
http://fedora.coin-pool.org/

Very sad on the part of the owner of this pool. Lost coins and no feedback from them yet.

Very bad...
Activity: 182
Fedora.coin-pool.org - my TIPS are gone to black hole. Thank you so much.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It's been submitted to Symantec so they can add it to their safe lists, that's 1 of the 3 (yes only 3!) antivirus vendors that pick us up as suspicious down.

If anybody seriously thinks it's infected with anything they can always compile it themselves, it's not hard to do at all once you've figured it out and then you can compile any coin you come across
The General
People come to the forums to deal with issues, not to circlejerk how great a coin is. Most of the time it's people not knowing how it works as this is their first coin.

Tell that to the thousands of people that joined Bitcointalk just for Dogecoin and never had a single issue

Yet every day are 'circlejerking' how great it is.
Activity: 73
In an attempt to balance the scales, I'd like to chime in here that I have had no issues with the coin, other than a pool being slow. And, I'm not complaining about that!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So is this coin actually a hidden keylogger / trojan that steals bitcoins?

It sounds like it is due to how fast it was compiled, how shobby of a job they did on rushing this coin, and overall how many complaints people are having with pools, wallets, mining, everything.

I haven't heard many praises for this coin other than "help my coins are lost!"

No, I keep honey pots for that type of stuff. I have detected nothing of the sort. Ever for any coin actually. maybe my honey pot sweet jails are not working........oh no! paranoia! I certainly hope not. Keep your valuable coins safe, and your mining pirates elsewhere.

Okay thanks for your input on the matter.

I just want to play it safe because I keep some of my wallets on my mining computer, if that computer were to be infected somehow then I'm screwed out of those coins Sad

No more downloading random coins for me until it's verified to be safe Smiley

People come to the forums to deal with issues, not to circlejerk how great a coin is. Most of the time it's people not knowing how it works as this is their first coin.

It sounds like it is due to how fast it was compiled, how shobby of a job they did on rushing this coin, and overall how many complaints people are having with pools, wallets, mining, everything.

No, I keep honey pots for that type of stuff. I have detected nothing of the sort. Ever for any coin actually. maybe my honey pot sweet jails are not working........oh no! paranoia! I certainly hope not. Keep your valuable coins safe, and your mining pirates elsewhere.

I just want to play it safe because I keep some of my wallets on my mining computer, if that computer were to be infected somehow then I'm screwed out of those coins Sad

As a pool operator, I had to solve 2 blocks before I decided to release the pool to public, because the developers didn't really explain much about a .conf or confirmation requirements. Unlike other operators (pools) I thought to be tested and thorough before releasing an MPOS VARDIFF PROP pool, as well as align personal miners to it.

The disputes relating to this coin seem to be 100% related to liars, cheaters and thieves operating pools for greedy or nefarious purposes, as opposed to maintaining the spirit of mining a new coin.

A poorly informed public has only poor options to choose from, I hope the developers learn from their experience. The mining audience is nothing like the consumer audience, my biggest disappointment has been the lack of information for determining the confirmation counts ideal for a pool operator to release rewards.

But i drink delicious beer now, so i haz mucho buzz.

RE: fedoracoin.conf
only 2x nodes I have, any updates for that?

addnode=207.12.89.21
addnode=mystphysx.no-ip.biz

nuff said. in a nut shell. see addnode. exhibit a.1.d
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Still getting a lot of orphans, even with 8 connections.  are there any reliable addnodes yet?
The General

The General
7,777,777 TIPS for sale. Taking offers.

In addition, with all this shit talk about pools and other stupid shit, I will open a pool for any stupid coin you want, for a small fee.  As some of you have seen, http://fed.notnull.org runs without incident. Happy to spin up more instances for another variety of coin (so many stupid coins to choose from). I even answer emails and phone calls, holy shit - I'm accountable!
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
More than 2mn30 per block now. If the hashrate goes done by alot, we may be stuck for a very long time with this difficulty, making even more people leave.
Activity: 14
i realy want to by some TIPS (Fedora) for the Yandex.Money
because I have no other payment methods  Smiley
Sorry. mb 1 MIL for 1$ ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
http://fedora.coin-pool.org/

Guys, what are the plans to send my TIPS which were lost due to your problems?

As already mentioned I lost more than 500K TIPS.

It is totally unaccepted.
Activity: 95
>it was your idea
>you are a real company

K, you guys have fun with this scammer from India that will have dog dicks pointed to fedoracoin.com

Have fun shitposting and adding evidence while I get this dispute underway Cheesy

lulz. invisibel ftw. is it any coincidence that the guy shit talking tips is named doge?
Activity: 19
domain name disputes, geez, god invented private messages for situations like this.
>it was your idea
>you are a real company

K, you guys have fun with this scammer from India that will have dog dicks pointed to fedoracoin.com

Have fun shitposting and adding evidence while I get this dispute underway Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: