Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TIPS][0.43 REQUIRED HARDFORK UPDATE] FedoraCoin - Euphoria - Enlightenment - page 2. (Read 143066 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Fedora didnt fail even tho its value is low..
It's super easy to mine and even at 0.000000000000001 btc (didnt count the 0s) its still a good deal and well worth mining.
it seems most ppl here just want the coin to be worth more than it should be worth based on mining difficulty...
Of course its nice to earn some extra cash, but its not like its rly necessary, the current value is rather low, i agree on that, but who knows, there might be a correction soon.. the market will do its work Tongue
Activity: 969
Merit: 1000
Fedoracoin got kill in its creed by Coined UP

- Well usually when volume does overflow market, for stability reason exchanges will add a second market for coin.

- But no Coined UP decided to open 2 markets TIPS/BTC and a few days later TIPS/LTC.

- Now all that have invested in this coin or mined, will have to sell underpriced or wait for a real exchange to open the gates.

All early adopters that did buy coins in TIPS/BTC are now screwed by miners who sell underpriced at TIPS/LTC…..

Hooray let’s all be miners, no traders, no spread for this coin.

i am one of the who did buy a few mil tips from 2 satoshi Sad after some i did see no one wants buy from 2 only a few million wtb from 1 satoshi and the guys who bought from 1 satoshi wants to sell about 1 satoshi but there is no any buyer exactly  Grin if there wont be any pump dump (itsso hard when there is a bulk coins dor sell @ lowest price) this coin gonna die
ExD
Activity: 107
It's hyperinflated because there is simply too much of it. The coin really doesn't bring much to the table in the first place not to mention there's 100 trillion total coins.

The price will likely never rise past a few satoshis. That's just all there is to it.
It's clone of DOGE with 5x coins, so 500 billion total coins; I agree with your price estimate, but throwing billions of unknown coins at the launch was just stupid, just killed tips/btc market
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Fedoracoin got kill in its creed by Coined UP

- Well usually when volume does overflow market, for stability reason exchanges will add a second market for coin.

- But no Coined UP decided to open 2 markets TIPS/BTC and a few days later TIPS/LTC.

- Now all that have invested in this coin or mined, will have to sell underpriced or wait for a real exchange to open the gates.

All early adopters that did buy coins in TIPS/BTC are now screwed by miners who sell underpriced at TIPS/LTC…..

Hooray let’s all be miners, no traders, no spread for this coin.
Activity: 63
Well, this coin is a nice demonstration of hyperinflation, miners should pull off sell walls if they want to sell this coin at all, but considering amount of their stupidity, I guess this not gonna happen.
It's hyperinflated because there is simply too much of it. The coin really doesn't bring much to the table in the first place not to mention there's 100 trillion total coins.

The price will likely never rise past a few satoshis. That's just all there is to it.
ExD
Activity: 107
Well, this coin is a nice demonstration of hyperinflation, miners should pull off sell walls if they want to sell this coin at all, but considering amount of their stupidity, I guess this not gonna happen.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)
Probably not the price that some were looking for tonight but I bought 10 million for current bottom price. I'm hoping in a few days they will go up a bit but if not I'm not out much since they are so cheap Smiley
Activity: 224
TIPS failed its worth nothing nobody buying

Doesn't help when everyone is selling them at the lowest possible cost...
Activity: 169
TIPS failed its worth nothing nobody buying
CoinedUp now has TIP/LTC market
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Ecrypto: ecrypto.net   LOOKS VERY SHADY

Cry
Activity: 196
There is foundation team been formed. Also when I put buy order on coinedup it got cancelled so are many folks orders.Then I got it entered but not for all amount. Then it started working again.

There is foundation team been formed and website is about to be updated. http://fedoraproject.org/  Fedora has [...] released an amazingly rock-solid operating system."
− Jack Wallen, TechRepublic.com I suggest people to tweet to him about coin Wink

Activity: 140
CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)
Buying TIPS - please message me if you have at least 500,000 for sale with your named price. Keep it close to or at current value please or I will counter lower. If you send a decent offer I will take it on the spot.
Activity: 113
Just a TIP...  no pun intended.  Miners who want instant enlightenment need some patience to go along with their intelligence.  If you remove your incredibly huge sell wall before .00000004, the price will probably go up, perhaps 10x as you wish.  There's more than 30 BTC worth of cheap TIPS for sale right now, but only miners seem to know what this stuff is at the moment.  It's making Fedoras look cheaper than they really are.  And for all those DOGE investors that never heard of an alt coin before, I'm sure if they bought some of those TIPS at todays prices, they couldn't possibly lose their money like they are going to. 
Activity: 42
If anyone has any doubt about this coin please note if you bought the entire marketcap which has not been completely mined yet at 0.00000001 you would only have to pay $50,000 and if it was 0.00000002 it would be $100,000 there is so many coins out there that are above that not to mention doge coin is at $ 7,383,058!! please explain why this wont blow up when people find out about it especially when the new logo comes in!

u w0t m8?
Activity: 98
If anyone has any doubt about this coin please note if you bought the entire marketcap which has not been completely mined yet at 0.00000001 you would only have to pay $50,000 and if it was 0.00000002 it would be $100,000 there is so many coins out there that are above that not to mention doge coin is at $ 7,383,058!! please explain why this wont blow up when people find out about it especially when the new logo comes in!

I like the optimism
Activity: 34
tips only 1 satoshi on coinedup  Embarrassed
Activity: 98
If you want to support TIPS , please go here guys:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/forums/191571

and like the OP and then add a comment, show the world what use fedora wearing neck beards are made out off.

How many people are needed for them to actually add it in there?

My pool has mined over 2331227370 Fedora TIPS now. If you mine on http://notnull.org please consider commenting to show your support.
Pages:
Jump to: