Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 73. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
So excited to share this with everyone! Here's the video of @Copel presenting DAV to the crowd at FINWISE Summit in Macau yesterday.

Blockchain Based Transportation at FINWISE
https://youtu.be/w92XODs5da8
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Autonomous ships are already mass produced?I didnt know that.

Yes, big oil tankers and coal carriers are mostly automated
Activity: 308
Most of modern cars have built in sensor cameras, which don't really stream, rather uze software to recognize things in front. Probably something can be used as well here

You mean like street sign recognition and driving assistant?
Activity: 238
Most of modern cars have built in sensor cameras, which don't really stream, rather uze software to recognize things in front. Probably something can be used as well here
Activity: 126
If the vehicles will have live streaming, any chance to integrate it with VR?

From where you got that info, about possibility of live stream?

It's just an assumption. I think every vehicle should have this option

Like in Russia where everyone is using those little cameras up front,as a kind of insurance.

Yes,i think its good idea to have cameras on those autonomous vehicles,just to be safe in case something goes wrong.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Are there enough autonomous vehicles on the market for this kind of network to develop?

Ships and drones yes.
Cars probably no

Autonomous ships are already mass produced?I didnt know that.
Are there enough autonomous vehicles on the market for this kind of network to develop?

Ships and drones yes.
Cars probably no

But better to be ready and have system,because cars will come soon enough.And by then DAV will be leading platform.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Ships and drones yes.
Cars probably no
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

I think this might start with drones first, and then when autonomous cars are produced at mass level, it shouldn't be problem to add that too.
Activity: 210
Activity: 84

Like in Russia where everyone is using those little cameras up front,as a kind of insurance.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Yes, locking a ratio to 1 ETH = X DAV might be the only good way to solve it.
Otherwise people will QQ that buyers from day before got more tokens for same amount of ETH

Anyone that is in cryto should accept the volatility nature of the currencies,so imo people shouldnt complain.

Certainly. There are big risks in this market, however, the rewards are also quite high.

Exactly,there are are pros and cons for everything.But people will always complain,thats what they do.Best for those is not to invest and just hodl Tongue
Activity: 98
Why not just lock the ratio?

This made people mad in many project, as they expected more bang for buck due to ETH rising

Yeah impossible to make all groups happy,and we know that currencies are volatile,so just gotta live with it.
Activity: 308
Why not just lock the ratio?

This made people mad in many project, as they expected more bang for buck due to ETH rising
Activity: 238
Otherwise people will QQ that buyers from day before got more tokens for same amount of ETH

Anyone that is in cryto should accept the volatility nature of the currencies,so imo people shouldnt complain.

Certainly. There are big risks in this market, however, the rewards are also quite high.

Yep, i agree with this. Rewards could potentially make some people ultra rich
Activity: 212

brand new
Activity: 0

Activity: 98

That would be cool feature.I sawe people using VR with drones,and works great.Even doing drone racing using VR.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: