Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 77. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
The other way around would be interesting to me. To be able to Exchange tokens for fiat

Yes,that would be very convenient too,to be able to cash out.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
You mean like auto drone hunters?

Like Knight Rider?

Oh man, that show is as old as Hasselhoff himself!
But it was good for it's time
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Silent investors will only be silent if it's weapons investments. Then again, DAV might have a military use after all Cheesy

You mean like auto drone hunters?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
In a way yes. If you look at it strictly.
Personally, i'd like a paypal cahsout
Activity: 98
The other way around would be interesting to me. To be able to Exchange tokens for fiat

That would make it like an exchange then, right?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Are we going to be able to buy tokens directly with FIAT,using some card?

I'm pretty sure that we will be able to do that, as I see many projects planning to enable that. Ease of use will be very important, so even people who are not really into crypto can easily use DAV.
Can someone explain to me what KYC is?Im still new to all this,many new terms to learn..

KYC is a process which ICO's use the verify people's identity.
This prevents from some individuals getting an unfair number of tokens
Can someone explain to me what KYC is?Im still new to all this,many new terms to learn..
Know
Your
Customer
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Are we going to be able to buy tokens directly with FIAT,using some card?
Activity: 112
Activity: 126
I'm guessing KYC will be by Bitcoin Suisse?

They are best at that?
Exactly my thought. This is huge and ambitious project, and it won't be easy and fast, good ones never are. But seems like team is experienced with these kind of project, so I hope in the end final product will be successful.

No reason not to be
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I'm guessing KYC will be by Bitcoin Suisse?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
How big is your current team? If you can disclose that information.

We currently have about 15 people on the team (employees... not counting advisors, contractors, etc.)

That's a decent team. Any investors noteworthy?

Nothing on this at least as of now but you can check partners in DAV's website: https://dav.network/
How big is your current team? If you can disclose that information.

We currently have about 15 people on the team (employees... not counting advisors, contractors, etc.)

That's a decent team. Any investors noteworthy?

Im pretty sure some big name is hiding behind all this,big investors are looking for something like DAV,and if there is no big investor at the moment,soon they will come.
Exactly my thought. This is huge and ambitious project, and it won't be easy and fast, good ones never are. But seems like team is experienced with these kind of project, so I hope in the end final product will be successful.

Yes,tbh i dont want to this kind of poejct be rushed,as its so advanced,and also no competition,atleast that i know of.
Sounds like a decent team,15 people.And it will probably grow as time goes by.
Silent investors will only be silent if it's weapons investments. Then again, DAV might have a military use after all Cheesy

Hm i dont think thisnthey go silent only for weapons.But ur right about DAV,potentially it could be used for military purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: