Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 78. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Silent investors will only be silent if it's weapons investments. Then again, DAV might have a military use after all Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

That's a decent team. Any investors noteworthy?

They might be silent investors tho
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
How big is your current team? If you can disclose that information.

We currently have about 15 people on the team (employees... not counting advisors, contractors, etc.)

That's a decent team. Any investors noteworthy?
Activity: 3

We currently have about 15 people on the team (employees... not counting advisors, contractors, etc.)
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Exactly my thought. This is huge and ambitious project, and it won't be easy and fast, good ones never are. But seems like team is experienced with these kind of project, so I hope in the end final product will be successful.
Activity: 126
Is there a video of DAV drone or car in action?

That would be great to see!

But somehow i think its too early for that.

I would also like to see that but i think we are not that close to that yet.Unless im mistaked and things are moving verz fast.

Yeah these things take time, especially if you want to do it right. No need really to push things up, from what I understand this is long term project, and you can't rush those.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Are these published daily?

Yes. DailyDAVs are released five days a week.
Daniel usually publishes them about a day after we shoot them because we have team members in timezones from Australia to San Francisco.

I just finished recording today's video a few minutes ago Smiley
Do you plan to make web version of the application first?

Hi Vindizzle,
I'm Tal, DAV's CTO.

We have already developed a couple of web applications on top of it. For example, check out Missions an app for ordering shipments via drones and Mission Control which provides discovery, communication, and blockchain services to apps like Missions. Mission Control also creates a simulated environment with simulated drones to ease development.

We are currently working on 3 more projects that will involve variations of the above apps connected to physical drones, and autonomous boats. Me and Iurii have been talking about this a bit more in our last few Daily DAVs.

Thanks for explanation,and  im glad to see more people from the DAV team on this topic.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
No but you can check a lot of great videos in DAV's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPuAOygDwCiLOdLosiQJJ1w/videos

Are these published daily?

Since they are called DailyDAV,i would say those come out daily Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Is there a video of DAV drone or car in action?

That would be great to see!

But somehow i think its too early for that.

I would also like to see that but i think we are not that close to that yet.Unless im mistaked and things are moving verz fast.

Hi Vindizzle,
I'm Tal, DAV's CTO.

We have already developed a couple of web applications on top of it. For example, check out Missions an app for ordering shipments via drones and Mission Control which provides discovery, communication, and blockchain services to apps like Missions. Mission Control also creates a simulated environment with simulated drones to ease development.

We are currently working on 3 more projects that will involve variations of the above apps connected to physical drones, and autonomous boats. Me and Iurii have been talking about this a bit more in our last few Daily DAVs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I've been checking those daily video regularly, as I'm too bored to read. Keep them coming!

Yeah they're a good TL;DR alternative Cheesy
Activity: 420
Activity: 196
I've been checking those daily video regularly, as I'm too bored to read. Keep them coming!

Thanks for your support! Keep dropping us those likes!
Activity: 1330

You can see what's planned for the future in page 22 of the Whitepaper https://dav.network/whitepaper.pdf
Amazing project; DAV !  Cool

Coudlnt agree more.Really exciting to see how technology advances so fast.
the project was indeed good. software platform that enables a person to buy or sell transportation services autonomous decentralized market. Hopefully the project run smoothly and be successful in the future.

Yes,due fast evolving autonomous technologyu,we need something like this up and running.
Pages:
Jump to: