Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 82. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

But with DAV,you sit at home and watch film and drink beer while your car is working for you Cheesy

I'm sorry. Im like the project and all, but i'm not sure i'd let some stranger drive in my car.
But maybe that's just me
Activity: 154
Then it's kinda like owning a rent-a-car service Cheesy
Activity: 98

It is that,but its even more,from what i understand.For example,you are on some trip,or not using your autonomous car at the moment,DAV will connect your car with someone that needs transport.So in that way you earn DAV tokens.

Like Uber?

But with DAV,you sit at home and watch film and drink beer while your car is working for you Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
And hopefully all using DAV Cheesy
Activity: 126
I can imagine a scenario like this.

A ship with no crew docks in the harbour, and hundreds of auto drones just pick up packages and dispatch them.
Like bees Cheesy

I think this will happen sooner than you expect.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I can imagine a scenario like this.

A ship with no crew docks in the harbour, and hundreds of auto drones just pick up packages and dispatch them.
Like bees Cheesy
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Any info about how platform will make money,is there going to be some fee every time you use it?

No specifics on this, but you can check regarding payments on section VI.5 of the Whitepaper: https://dav.network/whitepaper.pdf

Who pays for the costs of gas/electricity?

Those are specific transportation costs, so should be included in the cost... as the ultimate goal of self-driving technology is to have these vehicles operate 100% autonomously!

Will the prototype project be based in a single country? Which country?

No specific country but DAV is registered in Switzerland
Will the prototype project be based in a single country? Which country?

It is that,but its even more,from what i understand.For example,you are on some trip,or not using your autonomous car at the moment,DAV will connect your car with someone that needs transport.So in that way you earn DAV tokens.

Like Uber?
Activity: 212
Activity: 98

I'm guessing that's part of the vehicle maintanance, not related to DAV

Yeah,DAV wont have anything with that,its just platform that will connect those who need autonomous vehicle services and those who offers them.Unless i missunderstood whole thing.

Merit: 107
Ye medium is good too,to hear the latest news and keep up with everything.

I don't care too much for medium

So which one is best then?Telegram?

Telegram is usually very good,devs are also active there so you can get answers to your questions really fast too.

So which one is best then?Telegram?
Merit: 12

Yeah,DAV wont have anything with that,its just platform that will connect those who need autonomous vehicle services and those who offers them.Unless i missunderstood whole thing.
Activity: 84

So many of these social platofors that i heared about for the first time here on forum,when i joined crypto recently.telegram,medium slack etc Tongue
Activity: 238

Any info about how platform will make money,is there going to be some fee every time you use it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Israelis know how to make good projects. The idea of an unmanned vehicle is really an idea that can bring benefits and be implemented in the future. If the team shows interest that project needs in the project, investors will show this interest.

Yep,its a new big thing coming,ao all serious investors will be interested in that,as they know early investment is the key.

Yep,big players know that this is future,so they wont hesitate to thrown in money into this kind of projects.

Everyone wants to be involved in this,as this  is the inevitable future.
Pages:
Jump to: