Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 14. (Read 96077 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
Really? I think you are right when choosing DNAtix for investing. Alright, will have any news or announcement at DNAtix for this period?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
You are funny, you can not believe only the forum, you need to analyze the project well, read reviews and watch ratings before investing.
Nowdays there are many fake ico come to market and they have also do their fake ratings and all stuff. So it's very difficult to choose which one is good for you. If you want to choose any genuine ico then i suggest you to never trust on any of third party and do your own research on that project and after that invest in it.

You are right, that is why it is best to do some research first about the said ICO  if it exist or not. Doing that thing is a great help to stop you in joining such fake ICO.  Before decisioning make it sure first everything. The number of community and advertisement is one way to know that the project is true.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
You are funny, you can not believe only the forum, you need to analyze the project well, read reviews and watch ratings before investing.
Plus check wp and do your research on them i think it saves both time and effort for everyone involved Am not sure they endorse any ico here people just use it as an announcement medium thats all
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Well, I think that the team needs to promote the plan on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
Activity: 280
Nowdays there are many fake ico come to market and they have also do their fake ratings and all stuff. So it's very difficult to choose which one is good for you. If you want to choose any genuine ico then i suggest you to never trust on any of third party and do your own research on that project and after that invest in it.
not to mention those people who tried to scam you whenever you join the project's social media such as telegram.
brand new
Hey, guys.
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Reading the reviews is usually useless cause like 99% of the all the reviews on these review sites for ICOs are paid off by the developers of the ICO

Well, you have a point mate. Ratings and reviews are not actually the main factors that can convinced people to invest in a specific crypto project. It is necessary to read and understands first the concept before deciding to invest so that you can have a solid basis in your investments.
Merit: 4

Reading the reviews is usually useless cause like 99% of the all the reviews on these review sites for ICOs are paid off by the developers of the ICO
brand new
Activity: 294
An individual analysis is yes highly recommended before we choose a project to proceed investing however ratings and reviews is 2% we seek as we believe in project white papers, management approach, road map which is top priority and such deployment activities confirms project potential.
Activity: 378
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
DNATix is making new era in the Medical site & also contribute to the crypto world.As DNA is a part of human & use it as a source of money is revolutionary.so to run this project on the market situation,what measures you take? 
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your project can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
but this project is working on genetics issues, not anonymity in the network. You are probably confusing something, read the information about the project.
If to think more globally, then he in fact and not oшибьcя as sending tokens and their receiving and will remain completely anonymous action as it is ethereum network. I he think meant it, but not platform per se.
Activity: 434
Well, I think that the team needs to promote the plan on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum

Yes that's a good idea for the project to get traffic and impression from the social media users especially crypto related user people.
Of course, this will always be appreciated, because feedback from users who understand the crypto currency is very useful and valuable. They can tell if something is wrong with the project.
I think that everyone is thinking about the progress of their project in social networks. It is already a matter of course the moment of any project.
In addition to all the advantages, social networks provide an opportunity to find not only sponsors, but also those who will use the project's findings.

I agree to you that social media sites can surely help a lot to increase popularity and to get high chance to encouraging more investors and supporters to participate to this project.
Yes, very positive. The social media makes the project more popular and famous in the market and the chances of gaining a lot of investors and supporters is very possible. They will eventually notice the project. So I believe that the social media sites are another way to market the project.
Activity: 227
Co-Founder Ofer A. Lidsky just published a new post on genomic data and blockchain technology - check it out!

For over a decade now the amount (data size) and variety of genomic data available has been increasing exponentially. This growth was met with advancements made in the technologies involved in the processes of decoding, analysing and storing the genomic data.

https://www.dnatix.com/blockchain-transfer-genomic-data/

I was a kind of kid that loves to explore, learn, and find new things in the midst of the technology and science. I have been checked or read the article regarding this new published post coming from the team of the DNAtix which is about on "How Blockchain Can Simplify The Transfer of Genomic Data". Moreover, I am glad that also that the DNAtix team is very active, as they keep on giving us the necessary information and the updates regarding the development of the project which bring a good community like this.
That's wonderful. If various members of the team and other partners of the project place articles connected with the platform, then it will play a positive role in his development.
in my opinion any mention of the project in articles or on other platforms will have a fairly favorable effect on the development of the project. The more people learn about the project, the more supporters and investors will be able to appear in the project.

Basically that's the point why they make advertisement, to get some support from the crypto community. The problem is how they're going to do it. Especially, thousands of ICO's are competiting right now which makes the investors hard to choose.
In fact, there have not been so many good projects lately, I hope investors will make the right choice.
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your project can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
but this project is working on genetics issues, not anonymity in the network. You are probably confusing something, read the information about the project.
Yes, please I would like to suggest that try to visit the project website and this thread. You can also scan this thread there are comments and post about this project. Please dont hesitate to ask questions and other inquiries regarding the project. Team are very responsive.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Co-Founder Ofer A. Lidsky just published a new post on genomic data and blockchain technology - check it out!

For over a decade now the amount (data size) and variety of genomic data available has been increasing exponentially. This growth was met with advancements made in the technologies involved in the processes of decoding, analysing and storing the genomic data.

https://www.dnatix.com/blockchain-transfer-genomic-data/

I was a kind of kid that loves to explore, learn, and find new things in the midst of the technology and science. I have been checked or read the article regarding this new published post coming from the team of the DNAtix which is about on "How Blockchain Can Simplify The Transfer of Genomic Data". Moreover, I am glad that also that the DNAtix team is very active, as they keep on giving us the necessary information and the updates regarding the development of the project which bring a good community like this.
That's wonderful. If various members of the team and other partners of the project place articles connected with the platform, then it will play a positive role in his development.
in my opinion any mention of the project in articles or on other platforms will have a fairly favorable effect on the development of the project. The more people learn about the project, the more supporters and investors will be able to appear in the project.
Activity: 378

Yes that's a good idea for the project to get traffic and impression from the social media users especially crypto related user people.
Of course, this will always be appreciated, because feedback from users who understand the crypto currency is very useful and valuable. They can tell if something is wrong with the project.
I think that everyone is thinking about the progress of their project in social networks. It is already a matter of course the moment of any project.
In addition to all the advantages, social networks provide an opportunity to find not only sponsors, but also those who will use the project's findings.

I agree to you that social media sites can surely help a lot to increase popularity and to get high chance to encouraging more investors and supporters to participate to this project.
It is a boon to avail the social media in our digital economy and we getting all updates through various clusters of social channels makes our way easy to get updated with the news and complete with the channel of communication.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

They should be, because project like this needs to be explore more due to its content which it talks about science. Thanks to the technology which it helps science be more can be simplier to understand through better features.
Yes, I understand, after all, if this project is truly successful, there will definitely be new science technologies they create. With the support of current technology, it should be easy to explain it to people who want to know it.
Pages:
Jump to: