Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 18. (Read 96077 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Repme.io
The project is a very unique one , the team , partners and advisor are very serious individuals
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
is it planned to be given a reward for publishing and creating a video about your project? I think that it could interest professinal directors.
I think yes, without problems. It will be interesting not only to directors, but also those who actively is engaged in such earnings on the Internet. For such people it is possible and will become pleasant pastime.
Yes, Indeed. I wish that the given reward can be a great effort and also a good opportunity to get closer to the project to support it.
Activity: 560
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
I did not see any news from the developers. I think they should appear here as often as possible and tell us about the news in the project.
Yet, there is still no news from the developers but as you can see you know that there is a twitter link.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Well for me buddy, there many marketing and promotion that the time can make. The bonuses and giving discounts everytime they purchase tokens. Some giving giveaways and others are giving free tokens.  A lot of promotional strategies that the project can use to gain and attract the audience and the investors. Anything in the this tactics will do.
But giving a lot of tokebs for free or using tokens for promoting can make the token goes dump in the future. That is why using real money for promoting in ads would be much better idea.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
is it planned to be given a reward for publishing and creating a video about your project? I think that it could interest professinal directors.
I think yes, without problems. It will be interesting not only to directors, but also those who actively is engaged in such earnings on the Internet. For such people it is possible and will become pleasant pastime.
Activity: 210
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
The first time I read about this project makes me interested and think this is one of the best and wonderful project in the market. Anything about health and anything that can help us to be safe and secure I am very favourable.  I will jeep on following this project because I want to witness of its success in the market soon.
there were some other projects aiming on the same goals but i think that this is the only one that has real chances of hitting the hardcap or at least softcap

Yeah, there are already few projects that have the same concept before the market got worse and yet I can't see them making names now. The big question is, will this project really reach the funding goal on this kind of market? That depends on their marketing strategy.
There are a lot of promising projects that have similarities like this before but the thing is they didn't really put much effort on handling their project that is why they goes down.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Well for me buddy, there many marketing and promotion that the time can make. The bonuses and giving discounts everytime they purchase tokens. Some giving giveaways and others are giving free tokens.  A lot of promotional strategies that the project can use to gain and attract the audience and the investors. Anything in the this tactics will do.
I think the team has thought out a marketing strategy and we will see how they will promote the project on the Internet.

The number of people who "think" the team has a strategy is infinitely greater than the number of people who have ANY real knowledge of what this is
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
This is convenient. The project will be able to get a high-quality video, it would not be bad to arrange a competition for the best video editing about this project.
Activity: 380
No doubt DNAtix is a unique project where they are working to find DNA finding from people & work with blockchain by some Engineer, miners.But i think the should include Genetic doctors who can help them more  
Yes you are right. But i think they already hired one team to do all this work. As we all know that DNAtix concept os very different fom any other projects soi think it may be very high chance for success of project soon.
Activity: 574
I think the team has thought out a marketing strategy and we will see how they will promote the project on the Internet.
Do you think at the moment, observing what now is created in cryptocurrency, the project will be able to be helped by some strategy for promotion? I don't know, for me it is quite disputable fact and I am not confident that marketing is so modern now.
Activity: 3
Great business, I hope the plan is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it is where the project goes well and succeed.
Activity: 378
Activity: 227
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
The first time I read about this project makes me interested and think this is one of the best and wonderful project in the market. Anything about health and anything that can help us to be safe and secure I am very favourable.  I will jeep on following this project because I want to witness of its success in the market soon.
there were some other projects aiming on the same goals but i think that this is the only one that has real chances of hitting the hardcap or at least softcap

Yeah, there are already few projects that have the same concept before the market got worse and yet I can't see them making names now. The big question is, will this project really reach the funding goal on this kind of market? That depends on their marketing strategy.
I do not understand why you think that the market is now important for the project. It may be that there are not many good projects on the market and there will be good fees.
Activity: 3
I wonder, If the plan is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?

Activity: 280
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
Well what will realy benefit from dna project is not the businesses but the investors and the recipeints of this technology which is the people and medical patients since medicine and cure will be further developed.
Most of us can be benefited since health is essential  to everyone. This concept of the project would really gain positive and good impression that could lead also to have more supporters and investors.
Activity: 322
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
Well what will realy benefit from dna project is not the businesses but the investors and the recipeints of this technology which is the people and medical patients since medicine and cure will be further developed.
Activity: 504
Very good for invest at this time at DNAtix, because the chaos of market will bring some choice for invest look like this project.

Well, that will depend on the investors as I know if you invest in ETH they have also a higher gas fee to pay but there are times its low but more are higher all time. Is BTC and ETH are accepted on investing?

As far as I know, the team will accept BTC and ETH for investing or buying in DNAtix token. We can find this informations in their website and in the pinned message of telegram chat. And I think they will have plans to add more crypto coins as payments. We just have to wait for more updates and upcoming plans by the team.
Better if they will add that good information here in their Ann thread. I am glad that the project team of the DNAtix is as good as this, as they are really creating a good connection with their community and having been so crypto friendly to what the crypto users, supporters and investors suggests to this project. This is helping the popularity of the name of this project here in the crypto community.
Activity: 30
Pages:
Jump to: