Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 15. (Read 96077 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Co-Founder Ofer A. Lidsky just published a new post on genomic data and blockchain technology - check it out!

For over a decade now the amount (data size) and variety of genomic data available has been increasing exponentially. This growth was met with advancements made in the technologies involved in the processes of decoding, analysing and storing the genomic data.

https://www.dnatix.com/blockchain-transfer-genomic-data/

I was a kind of kid that loves to explore, learn, and find new things in the midst of the technology and science. I have been checked or read the article regarding this new published post coming from the team of the DNAtix which is about on "How Blockchain Can Simplify The Transfer of Genomic Data". Moreover, I am glad that also that the DNAtix team is very active, as they keep on giving us the necessary information and the updates regarding the development of the project which bring a good community like this.
That's wonderful. If various members of the team and other partners of the project place articles connected with the platform, then it will play a positive role in his development.
Adding more business partners might decrease the project share of profits however it can be procrastinated with a partnership deed at the same time focusing on various experts involved brings to the next level to reach the targets easily by focusing on priorities.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Well, I think that the team needs to promote the plan on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum

Yes that's a good idea for the project to get traffic and impression from the social media users especially crypto related user people.
I guess its pretty easy to attract investors if they have a good reputation to the public so that should be their number 1 priority to build trust.

Yes, trust is the very important thing a project must have, they need to build trust to the community most specially to the investors so that they will be encourage to make investments here.

I agree. And that's why the team must have to do their best effort and knowledge to make this a good kind of investments and can be trusted by all potential investors so that the chance to have good implementation will be possible to achieved.
Activity: 532
Co-Founder Ofer A. Lidsky just published a new post on genomic data and blockchain technology - check it out!

For over a decade now the amount (data size) and variety of genomic data available has been increasing exponentially. This growth was met with advancements made in the technologies involved in the processes of decoding, analysing and storing the genomic data.

I was a kind of kid that loves to explore, learn, and find new things in the midst of the technology and science. I have been checked or read the article regarding this new published post coming from the team of the DNAtix which is about on "How Blockchain Can Simplify The Transfer of Genomic Data". Moreover, I am glad that also that the DNAtix team is very active, as they keep on giving us the necessary information and the updates regarding the development of the project which bring a good community like this.

They should be, because project like this needs to be explore more due to its content which it talks about science. Thanks to the technology which it helps science be more can be simplier to understand through better features.
Activity: 294
Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
Activity: 217
Genetic data is extremely sensitive and contains information about a person’s identity, origin, family ties, and of course the risk for developing genetic conditions or diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes, and more. The fear that this information would reach the wrong hands has prevented many people from using advanced genetic services and performing genetic tests.

Genetic data is extremely sensitive... so let´s put it on a BLOCKCHAIN!!

I have my doubts that this is a good application for a blockchain. Sensitive
information is one of the areas where a centralized solution might actually be more secure
than a decentralized solution.

Besides, I also doubt that this is the reason that people have refrained from using advanced
genetic services. People might just be unaware of the existence of these services or simply
might be uninterested in genetic data.

Thank you for your comments.

We believe that blockchain technology is an excellent solution to the data security issues currently facing genetic services. Especially given the recent news of more centralized projects being hacked or even selling user data without permission.

Our goal is to build entire ecosystem for consumers, service providers and researchers to interact with the privacy of the data as a top priority.

Regarding awareness, we hope that our project and others like it will help move the field forward, offering new solutions in the field of preventative healthcare.

In my opinion security is one of the main problems of this type of services, I do not think blockchain is the most appropriate for it. The genetic samples should always remain anonymous, it is a very sensitive information. For me the main use of these services would be to put in the hands of researchers useful information for the cure of many diseases but I have my doubts that this is the way to do it. Greetings.

Thank you for your insights. It is certainly a problem that needs a solution. Frequently it is revealed that major centralized service providers are selling data, involved in hacks, or other issues which may compromise a user's anonymity. We think our proposal is a major step in the right direction. In building our own blockchain, we hope to cover all the basis, facilitating research while keeping the user's data security as the highest priority.

This is just the beginning, but we're moving forward every day!

In fact, we've just passed yet another hurdle in our research with a huge boost to our open source DNA compression tool. http://www.iowanewsheadlines.com/story/177548/dnatix-releases-an-updated-version-of-its-open-source-dna-compression-tool.html

Thanks for your answer and delivering this good news. Good luck with your project I will follow you closely because of your DNA compression tool, if it works it would be a great application of blockchain but always concerning about security and anonymity. Thanks and regards.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

That's wonderful. If various members of the team and other partners of the project place articles connected with the platform, then it will play a positive role in his development.
in my opinion any mention of the project in articles or on other platforms will have a fairly favorable effect on the development of the project. The more people learn about the project, the more supporters and investors will be able to appear in the project.

Basically that's the point why they make advertisement, to get some support from the crypto community. The problem is how they're going to do it. Especially, thousands of ICO's are competiting right now which makes the investors hard to choose.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your project can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
but this project is working on genetics issues, not anonymity in the network. You are probably confusing something, read the information about the project.
Dua
Activity: 616

in my opinion any mention of the project in articles or on other platforms will have a fairly favorable effect on the development of the project. The more people learn about the project, the more supporters and investors will be able to appear in the project.
Activity: 574

Activity: 42
Oh God how I am fed up with all these "future of", "nextgen" blabla. Hope crypto marketers will find out something freshy
Activity: 380
No doubt DNAtix is a unique project where they are working to find DNA finding from people & work with blockchain by some Engineer, miners.But i think the should include Genetic doctors who can help them more  
Yes you are right. But i think they already hired one team to do all this work. As we all know that DNAtix concept os very different fom any other projects soi think it may be very high chance for success of project soon.
Activity: 2
Greetings,  Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Well, I think that the team needs to promote the plan on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum

Yes that's a good idea for the project to get traffic and impression from the social media users especially crypto related user people.
Of course, this will always be appreciated, because feedback from users who understand the crypto currency is very useful and valuable. They can tell if something is wrong with the project.
I think that everyone is thinking about the progress of their project in social networks. It is already a matter of course the moment of any project.
In addition to all the advantages, social networks provide an opportunity to find not only sponsors, but also those who will use the project's findings.

I agree to you that social media sites can surely help a lot to increase popularity and to get high chance to encouraging more investors and supporters to participate to this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

I guess its pretty easy to attract investors if they have a good reputation to the public so that should be their number 1 priority to build trust.

Yes, trust is the very important thing a project must have, they need to build trust to the community most specially to the investors so that they will be encourage to make investments here.
Activity: 3
I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it's really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I'm happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Activity: 308

Of course, this will always be appreciated, because feedback from users who understand the crypto currency is very useful and valuable. They can tell if something is wrong with the project.
I think that everyone is thinking about the progress of their project in social networks. It is already a matter of course the moment of any project.
In addition to all the advantages, social networks provide an opportunity to find not only sponsors, but also those who will use the project's findings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Activity: 5
Greetings all. We all know now that this is a very serious & legit business.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It isgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.
Activity: 3
For me, project it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
Activity: 560
Now is not a good situation in the crypt world. Do you think you can collect  the necessary amount for such a short  period of time? Roadmap say that you created the platform bask in 2009! It took you 9 years to develop? 
this is not necessarily a bad thing. let us agree on the fact that we are talking about cutting edge science and technology. they are really sailing into uncharted territories
Well. It might seem that the developer of the project is the key of the project that controls everything in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: