Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 16. (Read 96077 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Co-Founder Ofer A. Lidsky just published a new post on genomic data and blockchain technology - check it out!

For over a decade now the amount (data size) and variety of genomic data available has been increasing exponentially. This growth was met with advancements made in the technologies involved in the processes of decoding, analysing and storing the genomic data.

https://www.dnatix.com/blockchain-transfer-genomic-data/

This is a great news for those people who are interested to join the project. Another milestone for the team to be on the top soon!
Yes, indeed. I hope the team can see those supportive messages and they would be felt supported by the people around here.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Looks like a solid plan, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !
Activity: 378
Well, I think that the team needs to promote the plan on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum

Yes that's a good idea for the project to get traffic and impression from the social media users especially crypto related user people.
Of course, this will always be appreciated, because feedback from users who understand the crypto currency is very useful and valuable. They can tell if something is wrong with the project.
Activity: 308
Co-Founder Ofer A. Lidsky just published a new post on genomic data and blockchain technology - check it out!

For over a decade now the amount (data size) and variety of genomic data available has been increasing exponentially. This growth was met with advancements made in the technologies involved in the processes of decoding, analysing and storing the genomic data.

I like the way that this project is very active in publishing updates and activities of the team behind this project but honestly for someone like me who don't have knowledge in genetics or in depth science this kind of posts won't really help me since I can't understand it. Will there a video presentation or something that will be more comprehensible to a normal human mind that explains more about this project and how will blockchain help it achieve its goal?
Activity: 504
Well, I think that the team needs to promote the plan on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
Very good advice. The team has pages in social networks and they are actively leading them. So I think that maybe they need to add other pages which they do not have.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11

This is a great news for those people who are interested to join the project. Another milestone for the team to be on the top soon!
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Now is not a good situation in the crypt world. Do you think you can collect  the necessary amount for such a short  period of time? Roadmap say that you created the platform bask in 2009! It took you 9 years to develop? 
It's a very good question because if the project started its work back in 2009 then, for today they have to make a good advance, if you were not mistaken of course in the date.
I think, that year he mentioned is where the platform was created. And as I have understand in their roadmap, it was 2015 where the platform was developed. So only 3 years have passed and probably it will take more time for this project to be fully developed because it will still need more funds and works from the dev team.
A new innovation may take time, developers might be trying to implement completely unique to the project tgat will bring a new leading change which will create a new spark for crypto.
Indeed, as new projects are being created, new ideas are becoming less and make the competition hard, so they must have a new innovation to impress more investors.
Activity: 3
I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I am waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Yes that's a good idea for the project to get traffic and impression from the social media users especially crypto related user people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Hey, guys.
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Yea but it will somehow cause a problem to investors who aims for long term investment since it will cause a big dump if they use so much tokens in bonuses and airdrops.
Activity: 504

I was a kind of kid that loves to explore, learn, and find new things in the midst of the technology and science. I have been checked or read the article regarding this new published post coming from the team of the DNAtix which is about on "How Blockchain Can Simplify The Transfer of Genomic Data". Moreover, I am glad that also that the DNAtix team is very active, as they keep on giving us the necessary information and the updates regarding the development of the project which bring a good community like this.
copper member
Activity: 49

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Very good for invest at this time at DNAtix, because the chaos of market will bring some choice for invest look like this project.

Well, that will depend on the investors as I know if you invest in ETH they have also a higher gas fee to pay but there are times its low but more are higher all time. Is BTC and ETH are accepted on investing?

Gas fee matters for small transactions and daily payment but when it comes to investing which usually would be a decent amount, you shouldn't care about 2$ that spent on Gas fee. investing is more about hunting better opportunities than worrying about gas fee.

Yes, I agree to you. In investing we shouldn't worry gas or transactions fees because this is normal in spending and investing in a good project. Soon we can be able to get good profit if the project succeed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
The first time I read about this project makes me interested and think this is one of the best and wonderful project in the market. Anything about health and anything that can help us to be safe and secure I am very favourable.  I will jeep on following this project because I want to witness of its success in the market soon.
there were some other projects aiming on the same goals but i think that this is the only one that has real chances of hitting the hardcap or at least softcap
I'm sure that they will reach the softcap with the motive of their project, if more people will get to know the benefits of it then I'm sure hardcap would not be impossible reaching.
Yes, you are right at this time DNAtix have very good team and community, that why investor will appreciate it more than others.

Well, I think the project must prove that they are really serious and dedicated to improve this project and follow their roadmap so that investors will be attracted to support the project.
Activity: 434
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
The first time I read about this project makes me interested and think this is one of the best and wonderful project in the market. Anything about health and anything that can help us to be safe and secure I am very favourable.  I will jeep on following this project because I want to witness of its success in the market soon.
there were some other projects aiming on the same goals but i think that this is the only one that has real chances of hitting the hardcap or at least softcap
I'm sure that they will reach the softcap with the motive of their project, if more people will get to know the benefits of it then I'm sure hardcap would not be impossible reaching.
Yes, you are right at this time DNAtix have very good team and community, that why investor will appreciate it more than others.
This will happen only DNAtix provide us more and more useful new about their system, alright, i believe they can reach more and more cap.
Activity: 196
Activity: 4
if you go through the Whitepaper of the plan, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Very good for invest at this time at DNAtix, because the chaos of market will bring some choice for invest look like this project.

Well, that will depend on the investors as I know if you invest in ETH they have also a higher gas fee to pay but there are times its low but more are higher all time. Is BTC and ETH are accepted on investing?

Gas fee matters for small transactions and daily payment but when it comes to investing which usually would be a decent amount, you shouldn't care about 2$ that spent on Gas fee. investing is more about hunting better opportunities than worrying about gas fee.
Activity: 5
Great project, I hope the plan is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it is where the idea goes well and succeed.
Activity: 126

As far as I know, the team will accept BTC and ETH for investing or buying in DNAtix token. We can find this informations in their website and in the pinned message of telegram chat. And I think they will have plans to add more crypto coins as payments. We just have to wait for more updates and upcoming plans by the team.
I think eth is not a good payment option right now if Im the admin since its constantly decreasing its market value. I hope admins are considering this matter.
Pages:
Jump to: