Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 24. (Read 96077 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello,  The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the projects are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
if you go through the Whitepaper of the project, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.

If it's really true then this features will surely help us most specially investors but I am curious how the developers can be able to implement such features that this will not affect the market current status.
I'm totally sure if they able to implement that features because they were a serious developer and a serious developer usually do not regret for what they are promise.

Little promise, you still need to do. We hope that the team will try to fulfill its promises and we will see the result.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Does your project currently have large investors who are already interested in the project and have invested or are willing to invest a large sum in it?
A very good question, I would also add to it the issue of preliminary arrangements for the use of the product.
I think if the development team had a contract with a major investor, they would have made an announcement about it. But I have not seen such news, I think there are no big investors yet.
Activity: 378
Does your project currently have large investors who are already interested in the project and have invested or are willing to invest a large sum in it?
A very good question, I would also add to it the issue of preliminary arrangements for the use of the product.
Activity: 560
if you go through the Whitepaper of the project, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.

If it's really true then this features will surely help us most specially investors but I am curious how the developers can be able to implement such features that this will not affect the market current status.
I'm totally sure if they able to implement that features because they were a serious developer and a serious developer usually do not regret for what they are promise.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6

I think that the implementation of these ideas requires large investment cryptocurrency funds and various insurance programs or stabilization funds. Independently, each project will not be able to guarantee the stability of the price for its token.
Activity: 28
Cannot wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the business a lot, because it will show what the true potential this idea has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 1
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Good questions mate. Also, I wanted to know what are the strategies and plans of the team to convince more people to join on their presales? How much funds that they have collected as of now? Hopefully, this will be presented and shared to the supporters since it can give more motivations to keep in supporting and promoting the project.
They might not be publishing it publicly since there are so many projects that wanted to be success and trying to steal this project strategy.
Perhaps this is true, but without a public strategy and discussion of this strategy, it will be difficult to attract investors.

Well, it is not necessary to publish their strategies but this project must implement it all to be able to encourage more investors to check DNAtix project and hopefully make good investments.
Activity: 227
Good questions mate. Also, I wanted to know what are the strategies and plans of the team to convince more people to join on their presales? How much funds that they have collected as of now? Hopefully, this will be presented and shared to the supporters since it can give more motivations to keep in supporting and promoting the project.
They might not be publishing it publicly since there are so many projects that wanted to be success and trying to steal this project strategy.
Perhaps this is true, but without a public strategy and discussion of this strategy, it will be difficult to attract investors.
Activity: 560
Activity: 574
I learned about your white paper, DNAtix this is a platform created for the provision of genetic services has been decentralized, obviously this is a unique and exciting concept. but this only works for some people who know and care about their genetic research, but like most people around the world may not care about gen too. Can you explain to me? How your community can benefit from this platform?
These are technologies of the future and in the near future they will become more popular then DNAtix will be able to progress in development and will become one of pro-parents of this direction. It is necessary to wait only a little until people begin to think more deeply.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 74
I learned about your white paper, DNAtix this is a platform created for the provision of genetic services has been decentralized, obviously this is a unique and exciting concept. but this only works for some people who know and care about their genetic research, but like most people around the world may not care about gen too. Can you explain to me? How your community can benefit from this platform?
Activity: 308
Activity: 14
I know a lot of data plans last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Actually a good project!
Merit: 12
Hello,  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Why do you think a fully centralized service is not viable? I think many will disagree with you, I would like to receive a well-reasoned answer.
Merit: 11
D.U.G
The idea of the project is good, but in the field of health it is very difficult to innovate, I think that the implementation of the project will be delayed.

Agree, the projects seems to be unpredictable, there will be more and more research to handle this project. And I think this is one of a brilliant project I've ever read.
I agree with you, this project has a great future, but developers need to understand that to implement their project they will have to make a lot of efforts.
Well its natural that lots of efforts are to be exerted for every project there is to cope with the competition,  and if not I believe they won't  make it half way.
Pages:
Jump to: