Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 26. (Read 96077 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi,  This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You can not hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I read your white papers and it gives me more information about the project. I like that way you put your team faces and its great to know that. It is reliable to us and we can get a percent trust following this project.
I also noticed that the development team is very open about providing all of its information. So I think many users can trust this project.
They will do as soon as possible, actually it is really needed for anyone who take cares about DNA technology.
I believe that any technology can be used both for creation and destruction, I hope the team understands this too.
You are right, but It should be noted that destruction has to be adequate and correct, with the minimum damage to surrounding space. In some countries already use such methods of destruction therefore worries isn't necessary, I think team knows that it does.
I think we have nothing to worry about. The team of developers clearly knows all the pros and cons of their work, so they know how to make the project as secure as possible.
Activity: 14
incredible idea I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this business developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I read your white papers and it gives me more information about the project. I like that way you put your team faces and its great to know that. It is reliable to us and we can get a percent trust following this project.
I also noticed that the development team is very open about providing all of its information. So I think many users can trust this project.
They will do as soon as possible, actually it is really needed for anyone who take cares about DNA technology.
I believe that any technology can be used both for creation and destruction, I hope the team understands this too.
You are right, but It should be noted that destruction has to be adequate and correct, with the minimum damage to surrounding space. In some countries already use such methods of destruction therefore worries isn't necessary, I think team knows that it does.
Activity: 336
The idea of the project is good, but in the field of health it is very difficult to innovate, I think that the implementation of the project will be delayed.

Agree, the projects seems to be unpredictable, there will be more and more research to handle this project. And I think this is one of a brilliant project I've ever read.
I agree with you, this project has a great future, but developers need to understand that to implement their project they will have to make a lot of efforts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The project has best team members and the road map also contains great till now and expecting the best in the future.
And in the future the DNAtix genetic ecosystem will bring some of the brightest future minds on the planet together in on place for the first time ever.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
What is special on their platform is that people with brilliant minds and wide experience can work hand and hand to create a blockchain based app that can innovate medical studies.
Activity: 93
The idea of the project is good, but in the field of health it is very difficult to innovate, I think that the implementation of the project will be delayed.

Agree, the projects seems to be unpredictable, there will be more and more research to handle this project. And I think this is one of a brilliant project I've ever read.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
The team of this project is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Do you think that there are not enough people in the team? I think that they are completely composed by the right team and they will not hire anyone else. Of course, I'm not exactly saying exactly, but most likely it will.
The project for me does not seem so big, and I think that people are enough to create a product, I think they should cope.

Most projects these days barely have any real concept apart from one some random USP that they try to sell as if it's the greatest thing on this Earth
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I cant wait to try the dna wallet, hopefully android and desktop version will be developed first so that I could install it ob both platforms.
Yes, the output of the wallet could increase interest in this project, we would see it in reality, I hope that this event will soon happen.
Activity: 378
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the plan. Thank you.
Activity: 227
The team of this project is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Do you think that there are not enough people in the team? I think that they are completely composed by the right team and they will not hire anyone else. Of course, I'm not exactly saying exactly, but most likely it will.
The project for me does not seem so big, and I think that people are enough to create a product, I think they should cope.
Guys, just can your business be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your idea? What role does the coin have? Thanks
I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.

It will be a long term investment but it is not a good project to invest for short term, with the current market it will be difficult for them to attract investors and what I want to see is how are they going to do ads or marketing.
Good morning dev's! I think this is a new but promising idea. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the business, all offering great service. who's the good luck.
Activity: 378
what kind of job are you talking?  is they announce any kind of job offer. I couldn't see that.
Just proceed with project official announcements only and if they wish to make such offers they will Telecast them through a proper channel publicly so be alert with fake announcements and for more updates do join in their official social channels, communicate in group or community and confirm.
Hey,  If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
Pages:
Jump to: