Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 21. (Read 96077 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the plan even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I can see that this business has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?

Thank you for your question. We are actively pursuing relationships with developers, researchers and medical professionals who might be interested in participating in the project. The community will be a huge part in building the ecosystem so it is something that we take very seriously.

I like how the team relates to creating a community and communicating with it, I hope the project will help prolong the life of people.

I agree, building a bigger and stronger community can surely helps the project to increase exposures and popularity also the participation of professionals can really help a lot in this project.
Creating a friendly community is very desirable, but the team must communicate very actively and I hope that the team members understand this.
brand new
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge plan based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 308
the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising plan but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl

The token haven't even reached any exchange yet, that means the investors don't really have a choice but to hodl. I checked their social media, they are active in posting but there are no announcement about their activities. What's going on?
Activity: 31
the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising plan but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
Thats true. Cryptocurrency is in demand for different kind of investors because of the huge return they could get on a short period of time. Maybe thats why more people are joining.

Yes, this is the main reason why so many investors are into cryptocurrency now, it's the opportunity of giving huge profit in return. I just hope that DNAtix can help us to fulfill both their plans and goals and ofcourse helping investors with the return of their investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I can see that this business has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?

Thank you for your question. We are actively pursuing relationships with developers, researchers and medical professionals who might be interested in participating in the project. The community will be a huge part in building the ecosystem so it is something that we take very seriously.

I like how the team relates to creating a community and communicating with it, I hope the project will help prolong the life of people.

I agree, building a bigger and stronger community can surely helps the project to increase exposures and popularity also the participation of professionals can really help a lot in this project.
Activity: 227

Activity: 32
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
brand new
I just read about the coin it is really good but u have to make some change other than this it's really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I am happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

And what their relation now to your project and to eth in general and to all cryptocurrencies generally? Whether they still are afraid of big problems in cost? Actively agree to cooperation?
copper member
Activity: 49

Activity: 38
Activity: 574
What is the plan for DNAtix at current time? I really hope can know the exactly of their plan for make sure they can grow.
Only pre-sale, you need to patient and waiting the correct answer from an announcement of DNAtix team or later.
Thank for your reply, i agree with you that we should wait the official announcement from the team to know exactly.
The official statement from the developer is just necessary as to trust various is categorically strictly forbidden. Many have already suffered from it earlier, in many projects there are such people who deceive users misleading them for the sake of own benefit.
Activity: 380
No doubt DNAtix is a unique project where they are working to find DNA finding from people & work with blockchain by some Engineer, miners.But i think the should include Genetic doctors who can help them more  
Yes you are right. But i think they already hired one team to do all this work. As we all know that DNAtix concept os very different fom any other projects soi think it may be very high chance for success of project soon.
Activity: 37
i think its great business, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the business. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hello,  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

I think they are using Proof of work transferring the complete genome sequence of DNA to the Ethereum Blockchain, therefore the sensitive information will be safe, and their app will ensure the anonymity of user’s information.

Pretty soon, The team are planning to released and launch their apps for android and IOS that will surely give members and investors to try the wallet for beta phase.

It would be very great to have this since most of the people now are using mobile phones in doing crypto activities because it is very comfortable and easy to operate. Hopefully, it will be launched successfully and have no defects on it's functions so that more people will convince to invest in the project.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.

It will be a long term investment but it is not a good project to invest for short term, with the current market it will be difficult for them to attract investors and what I want to see is how are they going to do ads or marketing.

I think the best way to promote is to do Airdrops and Bounty Campaign, but sometimes there is sad reality that bounty hunters, will going to dump the coin if and only if they cannot see progress in the projects, this is what i found from other projects.
Well even if the project would go well some would still dump, so what they can do is to make people trust them, though it still depends on the hunters.
Activity: 504
Hey,  I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

Hi KipM, thanks for your interest.

1 - DNAtix is creating a new ecosystem for the genetics industry. Currently sharing genetic data is a diceroll (a number of high-profile data breaches and misuse of data have already occured). In this ecosystem, consumers are able to interact with researchers and medical professionals anonymously and securely.

2 - The team is listed on the site (https://www.dnatix.com/) but it includes a number of individuals with ample experience in both the crypto-field and the genetics industry.

3 - The development is sprearheaded by the company's founders - Ofer A. Lidsky, an expert in software development, cybersecurity and digital health and Dr. Tal Sines who holds a PhD in Life Science.

4 - The hard cap for the project is $45,000,000 USD

5 - 40% - Marketing & PR, 10% - Founders, 5% - Team Expansion, 10% - Foundation, 5% - Consultancy, 30% - Development

Thanks for the shared information and is quite good because it has already contain the most common answer about the sales. I am sure many of the people would know about the current status of the project.

Same here admin. I appreciate your effort in giving answers and valuable informations regarding of some questions being raised by the supporters and interested people. Hopefully, this can give enough reasons to attract more investors and help the team in the development.

Well the target hard cap is pretty hard to achieved, This will need more promotions and advertisements to the public, Why not run a campaign, contest?
The crypto user supporters of this project is keep on suggesting the team to have launch its bounty campaign or any other promotion wherein a lots of people wants to participates. Well, this is a great good project that deserves to keep supporting but the project really lacks a good promotion. I was hoping that the project team behind this project will decides if they will have any promotions and immediately announce it here, surely a lot of people will gladly join along the way of DNAtix.
Activity: 336
Hey,  I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

Hi KipM, thanks for your interest.

1 - DNAtix is creating a new ecosystem for the genetics industry. Currently sharing genetic data is a diceroll (a number of high-profile data breaches and misuse of data have already occured). In this ecosystem, consumers are able to interact with researchers and medical professionals anonymously and securely.

2 - The team is listed on the site (https://www.dnatix.com/) but it includes a number of individuals with ample experience in both the crypto-field and the genetics industry.

3 - The development is sprearheaded by the company's founders - Ofer A. Lidsky, an expert in software development, cybersecurity and digital health and Dr. Tal Sines who holds a PhD in Life Science.

4 - The hard cap for the project is $45,000,000 USD

5 - 40% - Marketing & PR, 10% - Founders, 5% - Team Expansion, 10% - Foundation, 5% - Consultancy, 30% - Development

Thanks for the shared information and is quite good because it has already contain the most common answer about the sales. I am sure many of the people would know about the current status of the project.

Same here admin. I appreciate your effort in giving answers and valuable informations regarding of some questions being raised by the supporters and interested people. Hopefully, this can give enough reasons to attract more investors and help the team in the development.

Well the target hard cap is pretty hard to achieved, This will need more promotions and advertisements to the public, Why not run a campaign, contest?
Pages:
Jump to: