Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 25. (Read 96077 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest project. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the business’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
*Excluded countries: Israel, USA, Iran, Iraq, Syria, North Korea, Lebanon, China, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan*

Why there are a lot of countries does not allowed to join on this project?

As far as I remember, genetics is not new specially to those advance technology like U.S., so why creating a project like this if that is already exist?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hey,  If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
Yes you are right. Tell me, where did you see the documents that officially confirm that the token is registered in the US?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I cant wait to try the dna wallet, hopefully android and desktop version will be developed first so that I could install it ob both platforms.

Do DNATIX have staking wallet like for master node settings? I think this will be a good idea to gather investors via master node stakings.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
When I first saw this project here in the crypto currency community, I found it interesting as it touches my perspective of interest. And up until now, I am following this project and giving my support to this since it has a great goal not only for the science industry but also for the good influence it might make for the crypto currency community. I hope the team will make a great promotions for this project.

Well as long if the team are really legit and trusted, Are their anyone knows how can I watch some of their videos and and interviews? If there are?
Activity: 504
When I first saw this project here in the crypto currency community, I found it interesting as it touches my perspective of interest. And up until now, I am following this project and giving my support to this since it has a great goal not only for the science industry but also for the good influence it might make for the crypto currency community. I hope the team will make a great promotions for this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The team of this project is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
what kind of job are you talking?  is they announce any kind of job offer. I couldn't see that.

He's asking if there is any opportunity to joint the team  Grin. I think the answer is No, because there is no hiring page on their website, however the company's email and address are available, you can contact them directly.
Activity: 434
What is the plan for DNAtix at current time? I really hope can know the exactly of their plan for make sure they can grow.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the plan. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful plan that can have global implications.
Yes, i agree with you, DNAtix have a lot of potential, but they need the plan for growth at the future more clearly to all investor understand and know what the team will do.
i think they already have an established roadmap for that and also they have a standard idea they just need other organizations to be able to adopt the idea and then use it so that it can create general awareness for the project
Activity: 434
Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the plan. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful plan that can have global implications.
Yes, i agree with you, DNAtix have a lot of potential, but they need the plan for growth at the future more clearly to all investor understand and know what the team will do.
The first tine I lend my eyes with this project I know this is quite a good one. I do believe that the project will be successful and will processed because of its good concept. The community is slowly growing each day good indication that the project is now famous and popular in the market. Probably this will make the project well known and well developed.
Activity: 126
I cant wait to try the dna wallet, hopefully android and desktop version will be developed first so that I could install it ob both platforms.
Activity: 196
Activity: 308
I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.

It will be a long term investment but it is not a good project to invest for short term, with the current market it will be difficult for them to attract investors and what I want to see is how are they going to do ads or marketing.
Well, you have a point buddy, with the unstable market right now it's really hard for the project to gain and attract clients interest,but its not just about it. We all know that market price is never stable as what we want instead we in the market manage to adjust and look for another way. Just like this project I know as of this time e team are busy looking and searching for good ways to help the project.

Definitely, it's a big challenge for them and they have to take more options so that when they faced difficulties they can make adjustments. And yes, the team probably have been doing a lot of possibilities to make the project more potential to succeed.

A big challenge indeed,  because of the current situation it needs more time to think for a better strategy in order to make it more attractive and to make people feel less worries about the market situation. I am sure that the team have already a plan how to handle this kind of situation.  Let just support and wait for their updates and new information from the team.
Activity: 532
I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.

It will be a long term investment but it is not a good project to invest for short term, with the current market it will be difficult for them to attract investors and what I want to see is how are they going to do ads or marketing.
Well, you have a point buddy, with the unstable market right now it's really hard for the project to gain and attract clients interest,but its not just about it. We all know that market price is never stable as what we want instead we in the market manage to adjust and look for another way. Just like this project I know as of this time e team are busy looking and searching for good ways to help the project.

Definitely, it's a big challenge for them and they have to take more options so that when they faced difficulties they can make adjustments. And yes, the team probably have been doing a lot of possibilities to make the project more potential to succeed.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Activity: 28
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
What is special on their platform is that people with brilliant minds and wide experience can work hand and hand to create a blockchain based app that can innovate medical studies.

That's quite an interesting concept wherein the technology really adopting the future that could help the humanity be more accessible in terms of their medical. This is going to be a long and big project that needs bigger funds to continue build the platform.
Activity: 14
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The idea of the project is good, but in the field of health it is very difficult to innovate, I think that the implementation of the project will be delayed.

Agree, the projects seems to be unpredictable, there will be more and more research to handle this project. And I think this is one of a brilliant project I've ever read.
I agree with you, this project has a great future, but developers need to understand that to implement their project they will have to make a lot of efforts.
Every project here in cryptocurrency space needs to have a lot of efforts and good strategies in order to have a chance to succeed. And I think the team already understands that since this kind of project is not easy and needs a lot of time to developed especially now that the crypto market is not in a good situation for investments.
Activity: 574
I read your white papers and it gives me more information about the project. I like that way you put your team faces and its great to know that. It is reliable to us and we can get a percent trust following this project.
I also noticed that the development team is very open about providing all of its information. So I think many users can trust this project.
They will do as soon as possible, actually it is really needed for anyone who take cares about DNA technology.
I believe that any technology can be used both for creation and destruction, I hope the team understands this too.
You are right, but It should be noted that destruction has to be adequate and correct, with the minimum damage to surrounding space. In some countries already use such methods of destruction therefore worries isn't necessary, I think team knows that it does.
I think we have nothing to worry about. The team of developers clearly knows all the pros and cons of their work, so they know how to make the project as secure as possible.
Many factors also influence success of this or that project. You shouldn't forget about various trifles which can affect it. Sometimes even experience of developers and their previous merits are leveled before difficulties.
Pages:
Jump to: