Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN SALE] BiNeuro - The Neuronet to manage your Google AdWords campaign - page 10. (Read 20422 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
How much did you collected on sales. Why nowhere is this information available?
Hello! We carrying out Private Pre-sale. That's why we don't publish information about collected sums.
Activity: 210
Always ahead of time with this platform, the speed and intelligence is something beyond human comprehension.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bridgex.network
How much did you collected on sales. Why nowhere is this information available?
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
Yeah this project is very effective and since google partner on this project it will surely success and future of this project is on demand someday.
Activity: 238
 a project i recommend you to support at their #ICO. Very promissing idea developed by professional team with perfect background. Dont miss your chance to get some tokens when its cheap!
thanks to this project, the success of Google is very different. if this is true, it will be a truly promising and successful project.
I recommend this project i have lot of project i join but this one is i really recommend.profitable the team is active so you can trust this bounty project.
I believe the project will definitely find it's way to the top of the chat in crypto market because of the unique and vital need it is meeting in the digital world.
Google partner ship on this project so this project is really good and trusted.I really recommend to invest on this project the next big hit project on online business.
Thanks for your comments!
Google partner ship on this project so this project is really good and trusted.I really recommend to invest on this project the next big hit project on online business.
I believe the project will definitely find it's way to the top of the chat in crypto market because of the unique and vital need it is meeting in the digital world.
I recommend this project i have lot of project i join but this one is i really recommend.profitable the team is active so you can trust this bounty project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
thanks to this project, the success of Google is very different. if this is true, it will be a truly promising and successful project.
its good to know that this platform and technology has come to make things easier for alot people and am glad am part of it.
Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld
Thank you!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld
Activity: 238
its good to know that this platform and technology has come to make things easier for alot people and am glad am part of it.
very interesting project do we have a full roadmap somewhere?
In White Paper page 23 👉 https://bineuro.com/web/WhiteP.pdf
BiNeuro is really great project its really promissing project i really want to recommend this project.
Great ICO advisors joining this great project is a huge advantage for this platform. I love it.
its really great concept and i watch the video on youtube page now i can understand much more about the project and the video its traslated now on english good job guys.
Thank you!
its really great concept and i watch the video on youtube page now i can understand much more about the project and the video its traslated now on english good job guys.
Activity: 23
very interesting project do we have a full roadmap somewhere?
Great ICO advisors joining this great project is a huge advantage for this platform. I love it.
BiNeuro is really great project its really promissing project i really want to recommend this project.
📣 Great news! Jason Hung - TOP ICO Advisor - joins BiNeuro!

Pages:
Jump to: