Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN SALE] BiNeuro - The Neuronet to manage your Google AdWords campaign - page 6. (Read 20422 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
bineuro is a great project when ever i look at this it,  its gives me joy to let people know and invest in this project. very promising well articulated project. am glad am involve.
Activity: 28
Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion! Very good vision, absorbing website!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 92
It is such a good thing to know that this project will take into consideration both small and large business. Hoping to see a very positive outcome for this project.
Activity: 32
Seems interesting project.
Interesting job, spotless activity.  Good luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
First time I see a project without a softcap. Only hardcap. The team's serious attitude is visible. It is impressive that the product is ready.
Activity: 92
If Neuronet is meant to manage our Google AdWords campaign, does that mean Neuronet is partnering with Google as a company or are they creating something entirely new but similar to Google?
Activity: 191
Clear, coherent project, this is a potential project that will probably be the most successful in ICO projects.
Activity: 125
🏆BiNeuro allows a small advertising agency or freelancer independently and effectively carry out online advertising campaigns even for large customers! Become a Partner🤝register on https://bineuro.com

https://image.ibb.co/mBKnQT/dreamstime_xl_30482329_custom.jpg
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Really now is very popular artificial intelligence, a lot of companies are engaged in this direction, I think BiNeuro will all come out at its best
Activity: 26
I'm check in white paper on your plan, It is actually good. Absorbing vision, seamless website, cognitive logo!
All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.
Yes, all unsold tokens will be burned.
i must attest that BINEURO  is very great project and its paving way you can also see the high level of participation and investors will definitely invest more am glad am part of this project the highly motivated team are great.
Activity: 28
Greetings, fellows. Looks very absorbing!
Amazing approach, cognitive plan.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I believe this project will reach success. For this reason I am supporting this project and joined signature bounty. People should know more about BiNeuro and they should at least join bounty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I see the future prospect of this ICO is very good, because the ICO has ideas, marketing and strategy is very good for the future.
Activity: 292
I see in the site about token sales the unsold will be burned,this is great for continuity of token that has been circulated to remain stable at previous prices.i support

I agree, because it is a good strategy to make the token price stable and not go down if the unsold token will be burned
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.
Merit: 10
I see in the site about token sales the unsold will be burned,this is great for continuity of token that has been circulated to remain stable at previous prices.i support
It seems to me that does not conduct token in the burn and usually it can affect the price of the token can rise from the price before him, this could be a stroke of luck from the team as well as investors
This is really interesting with being a google partner will certainly bring success from the project which is being done ..good job
this is a phenomena  project i bet you. am very glad am part of this epoch event. BINEURO is one  project that will spread round the world the technology and motivated team are just superb. great job its paving way and  working already.
this is a phenomena  project i bet you. am very glad am part of this epoch event. BINEURO is one  project that will spread round the world the technology and motivated team are just superb. great job its paving way and  working already.
Hey guys.
Looks very absorbing!
Percipient design, interesting idea.
Many many thanks! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: