Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN SALE] BiNeuro - The Neuronet to manage your Google AdWords campaign - page 8. (Read 20422 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Digital marketing, and artificial intelligence gradually comes to the aid of the person, in different spheres of activity. Bineiro is in step with the times
Yes, of course, you're right!
Activity: 210
It is very certain that the durability of this project will stand the test of time, join us now and be part of an historic innovation
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
🚀 Manage your Google advertising campaign with BiNeuro 👉 https://medium.com/@bineuro.ico/how-to-promote-ico-today-18323aae14fe

good luck team, I'm sure you can make this project a success and make investors not feel sorry for investing in here.
Activity: 292
I think the idea of cooperation with google is very good, because it can attract people to invest in this ICO.
Activity: 238
its one project i trust will go far the technology behind it is superb very soon it will go round the world it paving way well lets promote this project so people can be aware of it. join and buy the BiNeuro token now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Digital marketing, and artificial intelligence gradually comes to the aid of the person, in different spheres of activity. Bineiro is in step with the times
I see this project has a good idea, so I believe this ICO will be the best and most successful ICO in 2018.
Indeed! Self-learning intelligent BiNeuro system simply will never become obsolete. Thank you for the comment!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
BiNeuro there seems to be a partnership with google because they carry the concept that one concept that his google, hopefully with the BiNeuro everyone can find it helpful
It it clear that this  project will stand the test of time that is why people need to know more about it. Join us now.
Thanks! If you want to invest in the project that not just promise, but has been already working, you should focus your attention to BiNeuro Token Sale.
promising and smart project and it paving way already its one project that keeps moving am glad am into it big time so join me lets promote this.
this bounty program is nice and good ICO, hope this project will be success
this project is paving way everyday and more investors are getting more enlightening with this awesome advertising blockchain. whille looking at the team behind it you will know that this project is very promising i granttee you .
and even those related to artificial intelligence, it turns out a rattling mixture. I think it will be a very promising project, the use of artificial intelligence is said everywhere in the TV on the radio
Many thanks for the comments! We appreciate it
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I see this project has a good idea, so I believe this ICO will be the best and most successful ICO in 2018.
Indeed, artificial intelligence is increasingly entering our life, bots answer questions, and even write fairy tales. Over time, in larger and larger areas, people will be helped.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I participate in pre-sale, and I always support this ICO, because I believe this ICO will give me a big profit.
Activity: 292
Activity: 210
It it clear that this  project will stand the test of time that is why people need to know more about it. Join us now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
and even those related to artificial intelligence, it turns out a rattling mixture. I think it will be a very promising project, the use of artificial intelligence is said everywhere in the TV on the radio
this project is paving way everyday and more investors are getting more enlightening with this awesome advertising blockchain. whille looking at the team behind it you will know that this project is very promising i granttee you .
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
this bounty program is nice and good ICO, hope this project will be success
promising and smart project and it paving way already its one project that keeps moving am glad am into it big time so join me lets promote this.

Hi! minimum investment ?

The minimum investment - 500 BNR
1 BNR = 0.0001 ETH
Pages:
Jump to: