Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN SALE] BiNeuro - The Neuronet to manage your Google AdWords campaign - page 14. (Read 20422 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Great project! I think it will be promising. Do you have a bounty campaign?
Hello! BiNeuro Bounty Campaign will coming soon!

waiting for the bounty campaign live.
if there is will be a bounty for translation, can i reserve for Indonesian translation?

Of course! As soon as detailes are known, we will contact you.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

waiting for the bounty campaign live.
if there is will be a bounty for translation, can i reserve for Indonesian translation?

Activity: 27
You can join BiNeuro Token Sale
03.04.2018-09.04.2018 Bonus 18%
thanks to this project, the success of Google is very different. if this is true, it will be a truly promising and successful project.  Wink Wink
Yes, thanks for response. BiNeuro isn't just very promising Cool It's very effective and time-tested tool for Google AdWords
Very interesting project! When can I participate?
You can become a Partner in advertising business right now 👉 register on our website https://bineuro.com/
or you can join our Token Presale https://bineuro.com/web/
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
thanks to this project, the success of Google is very different. if this is true, it will be a truly promising and successful project.  Wink Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Very interesting project! When can I participate?
Activity: 5
Hi everyone! I think that its really promising project. Nowadays artificial intelligence is becoming more and more powerful tool for internet marketing. We can see how Google uses AI in its own marketing business for several years. BiNeuro will help you get the best result in your advertising campaign. I think that this ICO deserves yours attention and investments. Good luck!   

Blockchain inside NeuroAdvertising Ecosystem

BiNeuro is WORKING BUSINESS:
more than 15 000 Google accounts registered, more than 80 000 AdWords PPC campaigns finished
In 2017 UCT WORLD CORPORATION was nominated to TOP 10 of Google 's fastest growing partners in the World owing to the BiNeuro system

Follow Us

Pages:
Jump to: