Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-SALE] Petchains - The World’s 1st Pets Short Video Platform - page 2. (Read 3348 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
How long after the ICO will your token be presented on the exchange for transactions?
copper member
Activity: 70
Hi all. I think the idea of the project is interesting. A lot of pet owners who may be interested in this decision. Tell me, what is the minimum investment amount? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Now round 2 of ICO is live.
Minimum investment amount for second stage is 0.5 Ether.
with the spirit of a great team this project will be developed extensively for the future and will provide many benefits for the future, hopefully ICO will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results.

Thank you for your feedback and for supporting the project.
copper member
Hi all. I think the idea of the project is interesting. A lot of pet owners who may be interested in this decision. Tell me, what is the minimum investment amount? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Thank you for your interest. The minimum investment amount is 0.5 ETH
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Now round 2 of ICO is live.
Minimum investment amount for second stage is 0.5 Ether.
with the spirit of a great team this project will be developed extensively for the future and will provide many benefits for the future, hopefully ICO will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results.
Activity: 21
copper member
Great project. I joined the bounty campaign.

Thanks for your feedback.
Activity: 10
Great project. I joined the bounty campaign.
copper member
📌 ICO Round 2 is Live!📌

Minimum purchase: 0.5 ETH

Price: 1 PTCS = 0.0001785714 ETH
Bonus: 45% ( 5th Jan - 25th Jan )
Hard Cap for Pre-sale: 200M PTCS
copper member
where can I check how many ETHs are currently collected in ICO?
I can not see the site. What is the correct website address? https://www.ptcs.io/ or https://www.petchains.io/

Site - https://www.ptcs.io
Data on the amount of funds collected is not displayed bucause in pre sale only have one way to buy token,in ico,we have two way to buy token,we will open our sales data after ico.
copper member
And one more question - what is the predictable annual income for investors in this project? ROI = ?
This is a very good question. I understand that this may depend on many factors, but I would like to know the business plan of this project.

The token is thr only pass in future app. market will decide the ROI, maybe 20%,maybe 2000%.
copper member
MVP Now only for the Asian market? Is there a version for the European market in English? I would really like to see how it will work.

Thank you for your question. We will have english mvp.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
An interesting project. Tell me if users can get a reward for any useful actions on the network? And what opportunities will be presented for business?
Good question. I would be interested too. How are you going to attract business partners and why it will be beneficial for them?
there is a separate reason for Petchain for sure, I ask about their current income, why not write it on the website?
copper member
Tell me what currencies are accepted for payment at these stages? and can i pay by credit card?

Hello!)
Buy tokens is possible only for ETH.
Activity: 448
An interesting project. Tell me if users can get a reward for any useful actions on the network? And what opportunities will be presented for business?
Good question. I would be interested too. How are you going to attract business partners and why it will be beneficial for them?
Activity: 420
Activity: 434
Tell me what currencies are accepted for payment at these stages? and can i pay by credit card?
Activity: 476
Why will the Asian market version be released earlier? And do you plan to work in the markets of Japan?
As I understand the project should be global and start around the world, but perhaps in some markets, the start will be sooner. I think it will depend on the amount of investment.
Activity: 448
Why will the Asian market version be released earlier? And do you plan to work in the markets of Japan?
copper member
Tell me what will happen with tokens that will not be sold? Will they be destroyed or not? Perhaps they will be spent on any other goals?

Thanks for the good question. Unsold tokens will be destroyed.
Activity: 669
Tell me what will happen with tokens that will not be sold? Will they be destroyed or not? Perhaps they will be spent on any other goals?
I don't know about it myself, so I can't give an answer and better just ask the team and most importantly, be patient and wait for a response from the team
Pages:
Jump to: