Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-SALE] Petchains - The World’s 1st Pets Short Video Platform - page 3. (Read 3348 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The idea looks interesting, but much will depend on how much the business supports it. Tell me, do you already have partners in this direction and with whom are negotiations being held now regarding partnerships?
Activity: 434
Tell me what will happen with tokens that will not be sold? Will they be destroyed or not? Perhaps they will be spent on any other goals?
Activity: 448
where can I check how many ETHs are currently collected in ICO?
I can not see the site. What is the correct website address? https://www.ptcs.io/ or https://www.petchains.io/
This is very funny. You take part in their bounty and do not know the correct address of the site? But so I would like to say that the project is worthy of attention and it has a future. Judging by the activity of the team.
Interesting idea. I hope the project will easily assemble a soft cap and we will be able to see a new service in this market. In fact, they do not even have competitors at the moment. Because I have not found anything like this in the search.
I can not see the site. What is the correct website address? https://www.ptcs.io/ or https://www.petchains.io/
I think the correct site should be in your signature? is not it so? And about the address of the smart contract is better to ask the administrator;D
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Cool project. I think it will be in demand by society. But for now, I would like to understand when the project will be fully launched and how it will earn money. I would like to know more about the business model.
Activity: 476
Is the team going to participate in any international conferences? I think this would help make the project more popular and attract even more investors.
When will the beta version of your product be available ?
But if I understand everything correctly, then for the Asian market, the beta version is available now. I will follow the news from the team.
The project looks pretty interesting. I think this is one of those tokens that need to be paid attention to because it will be hard for speculative coins in 2019
Activity: 420
An interesting idea, but I want to understand how the platform will earn money and what ways you propose to earn money for investors. I want to understand how long I will have to keep these tokens.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Thank you for your question.
Development is underway in a roadmap. Beta version will be available in the second quarter of 2019.
copper member
Activity: 70

ICO lasts until May 25th. It is assumed that the reward campaign will last until the end of the ICO.
Participants will receive tokens within a month after the end of the Bounty campaign.
Thank you for such detailed information. It's very nice that someone helps with a good heart;)
I wonder why there are no new posts to share on fb? I am also waiting for the spreadsheets update

Thanks for your feedback. The table has already been updated.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106

ICO lasts until May 25th. It is assumed that the reward campaign will last until the end of the ICO.
Participants will receive tokens within a month after the end of the Bounty campaign.
Thank you for such detailed information. It's very nice that someone helps with a good heart;)
I wonder why there are no new posts to share on fb? I am also waiting for the spreadsheets update
Activity: 121
The idea looks pretty interesting, but how convenient will it be to buy tokens to pet owners. How ready will they be to work with tokens as a means of payment?
I think if it is profitable and safe, then users will learn to work with tokens. Moreover, this market is constantly evolving.
The idea looks pretty interesting, but how convenient will it be to buy tokens to pet owners. How ready will they be to work with tokens as a means of payment?
An interesting project in all respects. I think the connection with the real business should provide the coin with more liquidity. Tell me in which country you are planning to start *? And do you have business partners?
And when is the release of this token on exchanges * planned? How long will investors have to wait until they can trade these tokens?
Tell me, do I still have time to take part in the bounty program or at this stage it no longer makes sense ?. And also I would like to know what is the minimum contribution to the project now?
Pre-Sale Sale is Live!
Minimum purchase: 0.5 ETH

See the thread above. Everything is written there. I am now considering the possibility of investing in a project.
very cheap with a minimum purchase of only 0.5 eth, I hope this can make investors a lot,
especially new investors can participate here too

Very cheap at the moment but you don't know when will it get back to you or will it ever be profitable once it gets listed? Most of the ICO projects have been extended or abandoned because of the current market situation. So I don't know if the foundation of this project is strong enough to tackle this kind of market.
I agree with you. The only thing is that they already have a demo version and working prototypes. I think this is a big advantage in this market. But I can be wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: