Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token sale][Token][AIRDROP] IMP: A REVOLUTION IN WEB MONETIZATION - page 11. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I recently just watched your youtube video and through that, I find that your platform can choose specific ads in my browser and will mine your coin am I right about that?

If this is true, that's an amazing feature........can you share the YouTube video, I would like to watch it as well. Thanks.

That’s right. I’ll siggest they make more videos about IMP and more articles on how it works. It’s a pretty new idea and would work awesomely. I will like to mine your coins too, but what do I need to mine? Just watching ads?
Sure, we are working on publishing more articles, PRs and tutorials.
To start mining with CoinIMP JavaScript Solution, you simply login to CoinIMP dashboard  and generate a code that you embed into your website then the visitors navigating through will do the actual mining!  For XMR, we charge 5% fee with mintMe.com Ad enabled or 15% when Ad is disabled and Webchain coin (WEB) we charge 1% fee with mintMe.com Ad enabled or 10% when Ad is disabled , from your total mines. But you have an opportunity of regaining that fee by participating in our referral program where you will earn 1% from each of your referral's total earnings.
Follow these steps to start mining:
1. You can simply login to your dashboard https://www.coinimp.com/dashboard
2. Then generate the mining code by clicking "Get The code" button. http://joxi.ru/BA053BEuMRpVPr
3. Copy the code to clipboard and embed it into your blog website and the visitors who navigate through your website will mine for you! See screenshot http://joxi.ru/RmzEpdGcY3Mjxr
I recently just watched your youtube video and through that, I find that your platform can choose specific ads in my browser and will mine your coin am I right about that?
You may earn either through advertisement (select your preferred banner size and add it to your website page) or through JavaScript mining where you generate a code which you embed into your website then the visitors navigating through will do the actual mining of Webchain coin or Monero!
I had to do a bit of research on your project. It’s quite an interesting one. I heard one can mine crypto currency by embedding a new effective JavaScript Miner from coinIMP on a website. Heard it takes just an interesting website with a good amount of page traffic to make a lot of money in crypto.
What’s the Cryptocurrency does your JavaScript mine?

The script mines Monero and webchain.network cryptocurrencies. There’s a comparison on the website coinIMP.com. I think you need to take a look at what cryptocurrencies you want to be paid in. It also states that 1 914 XMR & 21 572 235 WEB, worth 8 259 925 USD has been paid. That’s just information I found on their web page.

So their JavaScript Miner isn't only mining Monero but also their own coin? Because I was wondering what makes the CoinImp miner different from the former Coinhive miner?

CoinIMP provides a JavaScript mining Solution that you can embed into your website then the visitors navigating through will mine for you Monero or Webchain coin. CoinIMP users can participate in the referral program where each user earns 1% from each of their referral's total earnings. That's so interesting.

If this is true, that's an amazing feature........can you share the YouTube video, I would like to watch it as well. Thanks.

Youtube intro video link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUgWvv9VUBY
Is there any bounty program available for this project. I see only airdrop information but not sure if it's still going on.

Based on the information published, the airdrop is still ongoing and is expected to be completed by the end of next year which is 31st of December 2020. Am not certain about the bounty, but I believe its still ongoing and should be rounding up about same time with the airdrop which is next year.

Airdrop for 2 years? That's some really long duration for airdrop program lol Shocked

Where can I find link to participate?  Huh

2 years is not long.
Airdrop participation link https://www.coinimp.com/buy#airdrop-row
What is the amount of reward for viewing ads?

Good point even I'm interested in this also. What would be the rewards for end users?

It's answered here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52711558

1000 impressions = 1 IMP token
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
I learned from somewhere that CoinIMP is providing the platform which will allow website owners to select part advertisement and its contents according to their requirements and even they can track the quality and performance  of the ads.
So basically this platform will works like Google or Facebook marketing? And what will the benefits are here if someone wants to take a part in this ICO? I mean he will eligible for free marketing if that person are investor her?
Yes, CoinIMP project is an alternative to Google and Facebook ads. Though advertising will not be for free, but a small fee will be deducted.
Other benefits can be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52345094
Activity: 124

Good point even I'm interested in this also. What would be the rewards for end users?
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Paying a user to watch ads is a unique way to get their attention. Maybe advertising will finally become useful not only for advertising companies
Of course, there are already such services where you get paid to watch ads, but there are not many of them, but there is competition in the market, and in general an interesting idea
There is competition, but it is small. But I think that this is not a problem for a developing project at this stage.
Competition will always be a problem in the future, now you need to collect the proper amount of investment in such a market
Here the role of the project itself plays a greater role and what idea was invested in it, it is often paid the attention of the investor, well, to promote your project on the market

competition has always had a positive effect on the market; it makes projects develop and improve.

This product is not new but has good prospects, but if the team will work hard
Activity: 173
Paying a user to watch ads is a unique way to get their attention. Maybe advertising will finally become useful not only for advertising companies
Of course, there are already such services where you get paid to watch ads, but there are not many of them, but there is competition in the market, and in general an interesting idea
There is competition, but it is small. But I think that this is not a problem for a developing project at this stage.
Competition will always be a problem in the future, now you need to collect the proper amount of investment in such a market
Here the role of the project itself plays a greater role and what idea was invested in it, it is often paid the attention of the investor, well, to promote your project on the market
Activity: 154
Activity: 532
Can I use your services? How do I get a token for watching ads?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 153
This can serve as an alternative to Bitcoin mining, which not everyone can afford.

What do you need to start in order to start in this direction?
Activity: 336
Activity: 112
Activity: 78
Merit: 2

One of the use case of this project is the ability to create efficient and effective advertising content. With the feature of watching the ads being a yardstick for earning cryptocurrency, I find this project very interesting. The YouTube video is on the first page of the thread.

Many of us would easily skip ads when going through our feeds. It's been said the longest 5s of our life is when we are shown ads on YouTube.

Being paid to view ads becomes the game changer.

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

One of the use case of this project is the ability to create efficient and effective advertising content. With the feature of watching the ads being a yardstick for earning cryptocurrency, I find this project very interesting. The YouTube video is on the first page of the thread.

Many of us would easily skip ads when going through our feeds. It's been said the longest 5s of our life is when we are shown ads on YouTube.

Being paid to view ads becomes the game changer.
Pages:
Jump to: