Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token sale][Token][AIRDROP] IMP: A REVOLUTION IN WEB MONETIZATION - page 13. (Read 3351 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I recently just watched your youtube video and through that, I find that your platform can choose specific ads in my browser and will mine your coin am I right about that?

If this is true, that's an amazing feature........can you share the YouTube video, I would like to watch it as well. Thanks.

That’s right. I’ll suggest they make more videos about IMP and more articles on how it works. It’s a pretty new idea and would work awesomely. I will like to mine your coins too, but what do I need to mine? Just watching ads?

I think watching ads is one of many options. I second your suggestion on creating more videos and articles as awareness is much needed to catch the interest of the crypto community.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
First, I’ll have to say I like OP post on the thread. If you’re going to be a good advertising platform, I guess it’s important you show it right from your fund raising post.
It’s an awesome idea trying to decentralize advertising, how to you plan to beat competition coming from google and Facebook?
We all know that Google and Facebook  are big brands to be out competed in advertising.  But we hope to use their disadvantages(which dominate their advantages) as a stepping stone.
It's remarkable that both Google and Facebook Ads have strict polices which is not the case with CoinIMP Ads.
Both also charge high fees on advertisers which varies approximately from $1 to $2 per click. This so expensive for both small and medium businesses.
Besides , Google uses an auction criteria to select the ads that will be displayed on the publishers’ sites and determine how much they’ll earn from those ads after keeping part of the fees as they work as a host. Whereas Facebook has the Ads feature with  the possibility to reach bigger and targeted audiences following a  pricing mechanism that allows paying not on a pay-per-click basis, but for the time the advertisement is displayed to the visitors.
And many other disadvantages that we will have to consider improving in CoinIMP Ads.

Aha, so IMP will be targeting small to medium size businesses. Are there any specific counties from where IMP will launching its services?
Activity: 32
First, I’ll have to say I like OP post on the thread. If you’re going to be a good advertising platform, I guess it’s important you show it right from your fund raising post.
It’s an awesome idea trying to decentralize advertising, how to you plan to beat competition coming from google and Facebook?
We all know that Google and Facebook  are big brands to be out competed in advertising.  But we hope to use their disadvantages(which dominate their advantages) as a stepping stone.
It's remarkable that both Google and Facebook Ads have strict polices which is not the case with CoinIMP Ads.
Both also charge high fees on advertisers which varies approximately from $1 to $2 per click. This so expensive for both small and medium businesses.
Besides , Google uses an auction criteria to select the ads that will be displayed on the publishers’ sites and determine how much they’ll earn from those ads after keeping part of the fees as they work as a host. Whereas Facebook has the Ads feature with  the possibility to reach bigger and targeted audiences following a  pricing mechanism that allows paying not on a pay-per-click basis, but for the time the advertisement is displayed to the visitors.
And many other disadvantages that we will have to consider improving in CoinIMP Ads.
Activity: 21
So basically this platform will works like Google or Facebook marketing? And what will the benefits are here if someone wants to take a part in this ICO? I mean he will eligible for free marketing if that person are investor her?
I have same doubt that IMP platform is just like Google or other browsers and whether this will benefit or encourage the participants.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
Reading through the pages of the project, I can see that the project has been launched for about a year now. Don't really know if the token sale which was expected to hold in December last year was successful. It would be a very good idea for the team to be more involved in the thread to explain how the project has been faring for a while now. I do hope to learn more about the project.

I can see that token sale is currently going on. In December that might be pre-ICO token sale. But only team can confirm what's current status now.

I guess the tokens sale has been ongoing since last year, because it was published that the first phase of the tokensales commenced in December and there hasn't been much information about the tokensales in terms of the amount raised so far.

According to ICOBench - I don't know if their information is correct - their tokensale started at the beginning of this year (2019/01/01) and will run until the end of 2020 (2020/12/31). So yeah, the sale is still ongoing and will be for quite some time. And about the amount they raised so far: Their website says 180 984 tokens were sold so far.

I’ll say that’s a good opportunity to put in some money and make good investment. What’s features of IMP makes it a preferred to other advertising platforms like YouTube, Google and Facebook.
By the way, that’s a good amount the team has raised so far. It’s a good time to raise funds for good blockchain projects. That’s one industry gaining traction.

Any specific reason behind this one year long tokens sale? Usually token sale last for a month max. This is first time I am seeing such long duration.
I was also personally surprised to hear the information that the sale of the tokens lasted for one year,
so please explain from the team so everything is clear because I'm sure there must be a reason why it lasted that long
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I recently just watched your youtube video and through that, I find that your platform can choose specific ads in my browser and will mine your coin am I right about that?

If this is true, that's an amazing feature........can you share the YouTube video, I would like to watch it as well. Thanks.

That’s right. I’ll siggest they make more videos about IMP and more articles on how it works. It’s a pretty new idea and would work awesomely. I will like to mine your coins too, but what do I need to mine? Just watching ads?
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Reading through the pages of the project, I can see that the project has been launched for about a year now. Don't really know if the token sale which was expected to hold in December last year was successful. It would be a very good idea for the team to be more involved in the thread to explain how the project has been faring for a while now. I do hope to learn more about the project.

I can see that token sale is currently going on. In December that might be pre-ICO token sale. But only team can confirm what's current status now.

I guess the tokens sale has been ongoing since last year, because it was published that the first phase of the tokensales commenced in December and there hasn't been much information about the tokensales in terms of the amount raised so far.

According to ICOBench - I don't know if their information is correct - their tokensale started at the beginning of this year (2019/01/01) and will run until the end of 2020 (2020/12/31). So yeah, the sale is still ongoing and will be for quite some time. And about the amount they raised so far: Their website says 180 984 tokens were sold so far.

I’ll say that’s a good opportunity to put in some money and make good investment. What’s features of IMP makes it a preferred to other advertising platforms like YouTube, Google and Facebook.
By the way, that’s a good amount the team has raised so far. It’s a good time to raise funds for good blockchain projects. That’s one industry gaining traction.

Any specific reason behind this one year long tokens sale? Usually token sale last for a month max. This is first time I am seeing such long duration.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Do they really need their tokensale to be this long? I mean, a whole year for tokensale, that is a very long duration and personally, I don't think its something nice.

Actually, it's two whole years for their tokensale: 2019 and 2020. It's the first time that I see a project having such a long sale. Not sure what to think about it. On the one hand, it's better to say that the sale will take this long from the beginning than extending it over and over as other projects do. On the other hand, someone who invested in early 2019 has to wait almost two years for the tokens and for them to be tradeable on an exchange.
Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io
copper member
Activity: 644

Do they really need their tokensale to be this long? I mean, a whole year for tokensale, that is a very long duration and personally, I don't think its something nice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

That's quite a long duration but having a specific date is much preferable than a continuous extension thing, i also understand the fact that the industry is not as quite vibrant as it used to be because of the flaws that emanated from unscrupulous developers which made the market flop and a lot of individuals loosing interest but its good to see the market gradually recovering
Activity: 448
Just going through the project pages, and trying to understand what exactly IMP project is going to develop. What I understand by reading introductory page is that user will be able to control ads which they want to see and can also earn by watching the ads?

Yes, users will be able to select advertisement snippets and associated characteristics according to the content that their websites are about. Then later, they can track the performance of those ads as they earn from impressions.

I’ll like to earn on your platform too. Sounds like a good and effective way to advertise businesses and new projects. I know of a few blockchain projects that does the same with paying users when they watch ads, what makes IMP better?
Would be nice I could take a look at a tutorial video on how IMP works too.
copper member
Activity: 336

I must confess that the project still have a long way to go as it relates to the tokensales. The first phase of the tokensales is expected to involve 20 million tokens while the second phase involves about 300 million tokens. The amount sold is a far cry from the amount to be sold. I would suggest that the team intensify effort on the marketing of the project.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Is there any bounty program available for this project. I see only airdrop information but not sure if it's still going on.

Based on the information published, the airdrop is still ongoing and is expected to be completed by the end of next year which is 31st of December 2020. Am not certain about the bounty, but I believe its still ongoing and should be rounding up about same time with the airdrop which is next year.
Hearing this information that the airdrop will be completed on December 31, 2020 I think it is very long,
and talking about the bounty program to date is also unclear maybe it's better to ask the team directly
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

copper member
Merit: 5

copper member
Is there any bounty program available for this project. I see only airdrop information but not sure if it's still going on.

Based on the information published, the airdrop is still ongoing and is expected to be completed by the end of next year which is 31st of December 2020. Am not certain about the bounty, but I believe its still ongoing and should be rounding up about same time with the airdrop which is next year.
Activity: 392

I just saw somewhere and found that bounty is still going on and they are paying good rewards/stakes to bounty hunters. You can check some details in below link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty25000-imp-tokens-advertising-revolution-5103826

Activity: 32
Just going through the project pages, and trying to understand what exactly IMP project is going to develop. What I understand by reading introductory page is that user will be able to control ads which they want to see and can also earn by watching the ads?

Yes, users will be able to select advertisement snippets and associated characteristics according to the content that their websites are about. Then later, they can track the performance of those ads as they earn from impressions.
Pages:
Jump to: