Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token sale][Token][AIRDROP] IMP: A REVOLUTION IN WEB MONETIZATION - page 12. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Airdrop for 2 years? That's some really long duration for airdrop program lol Shocked

Where can I find link to participate?  Huh
Is it really true that airdrop lasts for 2 years? Is it not too long ?,
and if that's true it certainly makes me a little surprised
Yeah, it's true. You need to register first and doing task to get just 500 token. Too small to do while the task require so much activity. If for an user is only 500 token, it's likely that 25M tokens by 2020 won't run out. https://www.coinimp.com/buy#airdrop-row
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
I am well aware that this project has got airdrop running for a while now. Is there any possibility for bounty in the nearest future and what is the current programme of the project?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The idea of browser-based cryptocurrency mining has been around for a while, being used by malicious actors and minting Cryptojacking as a new term with a negative connotation. Looking at this statement, I would love to know how the team intends to achieve this. Thanks

What exactly IMP is going to do? Will they be providing web based mining solutions or will be providing solutions to earn from ads they watch or it will be both ?
IMP is a digital instrument that is designed to hold transactions in exchange  for our platform’s services, mainly for advertising purpose.
Reading through the pages of the project, I can see that the project has been launched for about a year now. Don't really know if the token sale which was expected to hold in December last year was successful. It would be a very good idea for the team to be more involved in the thread to explain how the project has been faring for a while now. I do hope to learn more about the project.

Sure, you can keep track of the project progress from the news blog https://www.coinimp.com/news/archive
Google as a central system as well as other central web system haven't been fair in the share of the value gotten from users who make the use of their platform possible. It's refreshing to see IMP revolutionizing the system.

I can agree that they haven't been fair to users but we all also have to agree that they have been very effective to the advertisers which in reality is the most important thing. Is IMP going to be more focused on users or the benefits to advertisers that want their ads to be seen?
CoinIMP will be fair to both advertising companies and users for a common benefit to all.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I had to do a bit of research on your project. It’s quite an interesting one. I heard one can mine crypto currency by embedding a new effective JavaScript Miner from coinIMP on a website. Heard it takes just an interesting website with a good amount of page traffic to make a lot of money in crypto.
What’s the Cryptocurrency does your JavaScript mine?

The script mines Monero and webchain.network cryptocurrencies. There’s a comparison on the website coinIMP.com. I think you need to take a look at what cryptocurrencies you want to be paid in. It also states that 1 914 XMR & 21 572 235 WEB, worth 8 259 925 USD has been paid. That’s just information I found on their web page.

So their JavaScript Miner isn't only mining Monero but also their own coin? Because I was wondering what makes the CoinImp miner different from the former Coinhive miner?
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
Is there any bounty program available for this project. I see only airdrop information but not sure if it's still going on.

Based on the information published, the airdrop is still ongoing and is expected to be completed by the end of next year which is 31st of December 2020. Am not certain about the bounty, but I believe its still ongoing and should be rounding up about same time with the airdrop which is next year.

Airdrop for 2 years? That's some really long duration for airdrop program lol Shocked

Is it really true that airdrop lasts for 2 years? Is it not too long ?,
and if that's true it certainly makes me a little surprised
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I had to do a bit of research on your project. It’s quite an interesting one. I heard one can mine crypto currency by embedding a new effective JavaScript Miner from coinIMP on a website. Heard it takes just an interesting website with a good amount of page traffic to make a lot of money in crypto.

The script mines Monero and webchain.network cryptocurrencies. There’s a comparison on the website coinIMP.com. I think you need to take a look at what cryptocurrencies you want to be paid in. It also states that 1 914 XMR & 21 572 235 WEB, worth 8 259 925 USD has been paid. That’s just information I found on their web page.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Is there any bounty program available for this project. I see only airdrop information but not sure if it's still going on.

Based on the information published, the airdrop is still ongoing and is expected to be completed by the end of next year which is 31st of December 2020. Am not certain about the bounty, but I believe its still ongoing and should be rounding up about same time with the airdrop which is next year.

Activity: 392
I recently just watched your youtube video and through that, I find that your platform can choose specific ads in my browser and will mine your coin am I right about that?

If this is true, that's an amazing feature........can you share the YouTube video, I would like to watch it as well. Thanks.

That's really nice info I got from you buddy, I am always looking this concepts. If really this will works, I mean by watching ads in browser & will earn some tokens then people will really go through this... I am impressed with this idea.👍
Activity: 392
I recently just watched your youtube video and through that, I find that your platform can choose specific ads in my browser and will mine your coin am I right about that?

If this is true, that's an amazing feature........can you share the YouTube video, I would like to watch it as well. Thanks.
That's really nice info I got from you buddy, I am always looking this concepts. If really this will works, I mean by watching ads in browser & will earn some tokens then people will really go through this... I am impressed with this idea.👍
Activity: 448
I’m new to JavaScript mining. It’s hreat to see that you have that as a feature on your website and an awesome use of your utility tokens.
Is this the only web browser JavaScript mining solution in the market?

There’re other JavaScript for mining. This is actually the best of them all. It lets users make a choice of what ad to promote and what ad not to. I’ll suggest you check out coinIMP telegram. You can probably try out the script for a while.
Activity: 364
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
The Tokens won't be another ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain, right? I saw that they will be developing the so-called Webchain. Can anyone tell me a bit more about that blockchain solution?
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I’m new to JavaScript mining. It’s hreat to see that you have that as a feature on your website and an awesome use of your utility tokens.
Is this the only web browser JavaScript mining solution in the market?
Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io

One of the use case of this project is the ability to create efficient and effective advertising content. With the feature of watching the ads being a yardstick for earning cryptocurrency, I find this project very interesting. The YouTube video is on the first page of the thread.

I just saw the video and it's gives good understanding about project. It's not detailed information but at least helping to understand what this team is trying to achieve.

Their project video on YouTube will just introduce slightly about the project features and how it will work and what are the things will make the difference to the other project about ads. But by watching the video you will be interested about the project because ads can earn so much money these days.
Activity: 140

One of the use case of this project is the ability to create efficient and effective advertising content. With the feature of watching the ads being a yardstick for earning cryptocurrency, I find this project very interesting. The YouTube video is on the first page of the thread.

I just saw the video and it's gives good understanding about project. It's not detailed information but at least helping to understand what this team is trying to achieve.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5

copper member
Activity: 336

That’s right. I’ll siggest they make more videos about IMP and more articles on how it works. It’s a pretty new idea and would work awesomely. I will like to mine your coins too, but what do I need to mine? Just watching ads?

I know that users can earn some tokens watching ads on the browser, don't know if there are other measures to earn tokens from the project. I believe the team needs to do more in term of enlightenment to bring to investors and the community the ways to benefit from the project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Google as a central system as well as other central web system haven't been fair in the share of the value gotten from users who make the use of their platform possible. It's refreshing to see IMP revolutionizing the system.

Current central system not sharing any revenue with users. In fact they earnings a lot using our data. Need to check how IMP is going to change current system.

If IMP would do a lot of social engineering in steering people interest towards them in the coming days, weeks and months, it's going to cause lots of interest to come to them.
Pages:
Jump to: