Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token sale][Token][AIRDROP] IMP: A REVOLUTION IN WEB MONETIZATION - page 14. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
How exactly does this monetization work from the perspective of a website owner? Is it necessary for them to ask users to use the Javascript miner or is it enough that they only watch or click the ads?
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Is there any bounty program available for this project. I see only airdrop information but not sure if it's still going on.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
So basically this platform will works like Google or Facebook marketing? And what will the benefits are here if someone wants to take a part in this ICO? I mean he will eligible for free marketing if that person are investor her?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Reading through the pages of the project, I can see that the project has been launched for about a year now. Don't really know if the token sale which was expected to hold in December last year was successful. It would be a very good idea for the team to be more involved in the thread to explain how the project has been faring for a while now. I do hope to learn more about the project.

I can see that token sale is currently going on. In December that might be pre-ICO token sale. But only team can confirm what's current status now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
What is your most feature or uniqueness to other project like you ? Because i saw like this before. I am interested if you show something.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Reading through the pages of the project, I can see that the project has been launched for about a year now. Don't really know if the token sale which was expected to hold in December last year was successful. It would be a very good idea for the team to be more involved in the thread to explain how the project has been faring for a while now. I do hope to learn more about the project.
Activity: 126
The idea of browser-based cryptocurrency mining has been around for a while, being used by malicious actors and minting Cryptojacking as a new term with a negative connotation. Looking at this statement, I would love to know how the team intends to achieve this. Thanks

What exactly IMP is going to do? Will they be providing web based mining solutions or will be providing solutions to earn from ads they watch or it will be both ?
Activity: 82
The idea of browser-based cryptocurrency mining has been around for a while, being used by malicious actors and minting Cryptojacking as a new term with a negative connotation. Looking at this statement, I would love to know how the team intends to achieve this. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 644
Google as a central system as well as other central web system haven't been fair in the share of the value gotten from users who make the use of their platform possible. It's refreshing to see IMP revolutionizing the system.

I can agree that they haven't been fair to users but we all also have to agree that they have been very effective to the advertisers which in reality is the most important thing. Is IMP going to be more focused on users or the benefits to advertisers that want their ads to be seen?
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Google as a central system as well as other central web system haven't been fair in the share of the value gotten from users who make the use of their platform possible. It's refreshing to see IMP revolutionizing the system.

Current central system not sharing any revenue with users. In fact they earnings a lot using our data. Need to check how IMP is going to change current system.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
First, I’ll have to say I like OP post on the thread. If you’re going to be a good advertising platform, I guess it’s important you show it right from your fund raising post.
It’s an awesome idea trying to decentralize advertising, how to you plan to beat competition coming from google and Facebook?
Activity: 140
Just going through the project pages, and trying to understand what exactly IMP project is going to develop. What I understand by reading introductory page is that user will be able to control ads which they want to see and can also earn by watching the ads?
Activity: 96
Our newest project mintMe is a platform for crowdfunding, crypto exchange/trade, and token creation, based on the Webchain Blockchain.

Earn support for your projects and support others as well.

You have a chance of using WEB that you mined through CoinIMP to support projects at http://mintme.com

Take a look https://youtu.be/3R9s5ju2aBs

Support the people and Monetize yourself!
Do you have support for new projects that includes marketing for added new projects?

not sure if I understand, but best tokens should be clearly visible on mintme platform - in new version we will release soon, sorting by default is by volume so if you want your project to be visible on our platform, make sure it has big volume

other than this, we might shout on our social media best projects and create competitions, but this is something for the future

Activity: 375
Merit: 101
Our newest project mintMe is a platform for crowdfunding, crypto exchange/trade, and token creation, based on the Webchain Blockchain.

You have a chance of using WEB that you mined through CoinIMP to support projects at http://mintme.com

Do you have support for new projects that includes marketing for added new projects?
copper member
Activity: 193

Activity: 16
Hey guys, i was curious about languages used by your platform. As i understand it is multionational, and as i think it is important to have many languages, which are you going to use? Thanks
Activity: 9
Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
Yes, there is - https://t.me/coinimp
Activity: 20
Is the platform already being developed or is it just an idea?
Activity: 22
Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?
Pages:
Jump to: