Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 119. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
RED (MWAT) with a rating of 4.03 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/restart-energy-democracy-ico-17267

The ICO and project team has been verified. We interviewed the team members.

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. It’s not permanent - we are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
This is a BIG Project!! Great Long Term Investment!
I am sure that we're going to see really good results from them in the next months

For sure! Think about the token storing 1Mwat of energy and then think about the price of 1mwat Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
what's the name of their telegram group ?

Where I can find more information about this new technology ?

Hey there Thimpare!
Here is the link to the Telegram community  - https://t.me/RestartEnergy
You can find more information on the website - https://restartenergy.io/
And here is the Summary of the WP as well -> https://restartenergy.io/RestartEnergy-ICO-Summary.pdf

Can I produce a pasive income using this technology ?

How much energy can you produce let's say from 1000 tokens ?

Hey Boun1948.

•  Each MWAT gives access to trade up to 1 MWh on the RED Platform
•  Holding a minimum number of tokens is necessary for the retail energy franchise (any person/company or other private supplier that wants to start power retail business will have to own a minimum amount of tokens depending on the franchise type – think about McDonalds franchise needing to buy tokens to open)
•  Tokens accumulate monthly free energy from the community fund
•  Using the RED Platform to buy renewable energy grants you extra green certificates which you can sell on secondary markets to companies that want to reduce their CO2 footprint
The initial charge of KW tokens is 0,11 KW Token for each 1 MW Token. Afterwards the MW Tokens will accumulate a certain amount of KW tokens from the producers donating energy on the platform. KW Tokens represent electrical energy on the RED Platform at a rate of 1 KW Token = 1 KWh.

It means that you will receive 1000MWAT*0.11 KW = 110KW

Activity: 41
This is a BIG Project!! Great Long Term Investment!
I am sure that we're going to see really good results from them in the next months
Activity: 46
I'm interested in the frachise of this project? I wanna find more information, it's seems a good opportunity
Activity: 32
How much energy can you produce let's say from 1000 tokens ?
Activity: 38
Very interesting project. I would love to participate. Could you please tell me the total  coin supply of MWAT?
  there will be 500 mln tokens
Activity: 37
I really believe that RED could not just operate in Europe but also worldwide ...
On their website, I saw that they'll in US too
I wanna purchase some. Do you know when and where is the ICO sale?
you should check their website https://restartenergy.io/
Where I can find more information about this new technology ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
How one house that produces more energy than it consumes and is located for example in Romania could sell its energy to the other consumer in Macedonia or in other Balcanian country! They just need to be connected to one energy network or physically it wouldn`t be possible? If I`m right, how this project could connect international consumers to make them use MWAT token? 

I believe that the Eu GRID is connected already. At least the mainland.

I have question about his alleged partner in EU as state sin your webpage.
 "Designed and backed by the European Union’s fastest growing private energy provider"

Who is is this partner?
Can I produce a pasive income using this technology ?
Are you accepting BTC in the presale ?
on their website, I saw that they're accepting BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP AND LTC
Is there a maximum amount to be raised?
The hard cap will be 30 MM
I wanna purchase some. Do you know when and where is the ICO sale?
TGE Start/End Date: (pre ico) January 15th 2018 (14:00 EET) - February 12th 2018 23:50 (14:00 EET), main TGE 14th feb - 14th march
Minimum/Maximum Contribution: Minimum: 10K in pre-sale, no minimum in ICO sale, no maximum.
what's the name of their telegram group ?
Your project is one of the best, I can go with. I am also happy to support green energy and am sure about big success.

The idea is to connect directly the producer of energy with the consumer.
I think the world should focus more on green energy. This the future and we have to pay more attention in this particular matter
Interesting project.
There was/is a similar one called SUN (if remember correctly) - can you comment on  what makes this project unique?
have you seen their plans for the upcoming years ? they're planning to go worldwide with their technology
I wish i could invest more :/ 100% secure investment.

Invested 50 ETH today Smiley Prices will skyrocket!
Can you make a forecast for short-mid term ?
The ico will be going on bitcoinswich ?
Idk but tokens will be listed on exchanges 7-14 days after the ICO ends - early April and they plan to list on several exchanges within that time-frame
Jump to: