Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 123. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Seems to be productive project.....
Activity: 52
Sounds like a really interesting proposal,I hope everything, specially the token sale, occurs smoothly so we can have a nice development in what seems to be a potentially great project
Activity: 47
Whitepaper is good, how about the ICO?when to start?How much money will you raise?
Activity: 56
Wen is the join in the bounty approved?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good day to all!
Many thanks to all for the answers, received a lot of useful information and everything in fact.
We are waiting for ICO and its successful completion !!!
Restart Energy team thank you very much and good luck!
I recommend this project to everyone!
Activity: 51
I wish i could invest more :/ 100% secure investment.
Activity: 45
I really believe that RED could not just operate in Europe but also worldwide ...
Activity: 54
This project looks amazing. I will join in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 42
We all need to support this change.

It's the evolution of energy  Smiley
Activity: 46
The conditions for joining the sale are optimum for all kinds of energy and crypro users alike. 
Activity: 44
Almost 50% of the Hard Cap($30mm) is raised!!! Yey!
Activity: 55
We are gathering quite a bunch here.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 52
looks good, it's a pretty big project.

The company is scaling worldwide after constant 500% yearly growth from 2015 when founded in European Union.

The project is not about speculations, but about value added by a real energy company.

It seems like Pre-Sale will reach the hard cap of $30mm, no problem.
Activity: 48
Once they open the energy market in all Europe (currently is a closed market) I wonder what is going to happen with the Kilowatt/hour prices? Prices will drop in Europe to remain competitive?

It depends from country to country.

You have all kinds of regulations and markets around the world.
Activity: 43
I just invested 25 ETH.

I do believe Restart Energy is going to be BIG. They're already allowed to operate in Lithuania letter signed by the Minister of Energy. They have partnerships with Large Energy producers companies that will use the platform to sell their electricity. That's a BIG competitive advantage over similar projects.

The business is thought to operate within existing laws and regulations, everywhere in the world in countries with a deliberalized energy market.

All the indicators lead to that! It's going to be a great community and project!
Activity: 22
Your project is one of the best, I can go with. I am also happy to support green energy and am sure about big success.

The idea is to connect directly the producer of energy with the consumer.

And also the expansion worldwide.

Green energy need to be stimulated more and more.
Activity: 56
Crypto Spark Review!!

Hey everyone!
 Here is the latest review from Crypto Spark featuring the RED token sale!

Click on the image below for the review:
https://i.imgur.com/kxOEBfI.jpg?1

This guy is very good in what he is doing and also RED Project is awesome  Grin keep up the good work guys!  Wink Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
 Crypto Spark Review!!

Hey everyone!
 Here is the latest review from Crypto Spark featuring the RED token sale!

Click on the image below for the review:

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Here is a link to a really awesome video of Armand Doru, CEO of Restart Energy Talking about the Growth of the Company Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tDq6n8hia8&t=52s
good information and I will see this. I think the impression this is a very interesting impressions. thank you for this information.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Here is a link to a really awesome video of Armand Doru, CEO of Restart Energy Talking about the Growth of the Company Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tDq6n8hia8&t=52s
Jump to: