Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 117. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Good news, EU Parliament voted for more renewable energy in Europe! All these millions of prosumers will need a platform to benefit from their extra energy across the Europe... Here's where RED comes into play
http://www.pveurope.eu/News/Markets-Money/EU-Parliament-pushes-prosumers-and-solar
I'm glad that EU begins to see the potential of renewable energy
Activity: 113
Very good project, I think it will play a big role in my finances ..))
Again, the project is very good and deserves a lot of attention!
Good luck to all! Grin
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
XTZ
 Wink
Hello!
I ran several of your Bounty campaigns and would like to know when exactly to wait for the payment ??
Thanks and good luck ))
 Cool Tongue
How is the project progressing today? Does the team succeed in following their plan and roadmap? This is very important for understanding professionalism

Sure, take a look for yourself:

2015 Aug Acquired Energy Supply License Nr.1816
2015 Dec  Acquired Gas Supply License Nr.2015
2015 Dec  Acquired Fuel Supply License : RO9103735EN01/2016
2015 Dec  Acquired Cross Border Serbia Energy Supply License : 168/2015
2016 Feb Acquired its first group of customers
2016 Dec Reached 10,000 customers
2017 Apr Launched online and mobile switching app
2017 May Launched fuel card system
2017 Jun Reached US$ 1 million monthly turnover
2017 Jul  Launched messenger bot for switching and support
2017 Aug Reached 200+ commercial locations
2017 Sep Launched WhatsApp Support and Home Appliance Insurance
2017 Oct  Became first Energy Supplier in Europe to accept Bitcoin payments of energy invoices
2017 Nov Surpassed US$ 2 million monthly turnover
2017 Dec Reached 30,000 customers
2018 Jan - Feb Pre-Sale TGE
2018 Feb - March - TGE (Token Generation Event)
2018 Apr Integration of blockchain in the RED platform
2018 May Development of peer to peer energy exchange module
2018 June Platform testing (internal)
2018 July Product launch with a selected producers/consumers
2018 Sep Country-wide launch
2018 Oct Start of world expansion
Seems like they have a good plan of action. So it's this correct when I say that by the end of the year or beginning of the next tear we will see them in other countries ?
Activity: 32
it's time for energy to move into blockchain, what other industries do you think are going to follow ?
Activity: 38
they have a history behind them so this gives me a proof that hey will be here for a long time
Activity: 37
Do you guys think MWAT has the potential to become one of the most respected and backed up coin/token on the market? With this real energy system behind, I think it is unique in this ecosystem. Cheesy
I do belive so. They have a good project and the team is impressive not to say that the competitors are so far behind them
Activity: 41
Here is a link to a really awesome video of Armand Doru, CEO of Restart Energy Talking about the Growth of the Company Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tDq6n8hia8&t=52s
good information and I will see this. I think the impression this is a very interesting impressions. thank you for this information.
In the way he talks about their project, I can see that his really into this
I'm not an expert but, for what I know, I think green energy is not expensive!

It is not produced enough that we need or should use.

We all need to support this change.
and the companies who are smart enough to move towards green energy
Can we get some updates how pre-ico is going?

1/3 of the Hard Cap($30mm) was rached already in hour 3 of Pre-Sale. Pre-Sale still running.

We don't know how much will be running more Cheesy
Those are some huge numbers for an ICO. I'm amazed seems like an impressive project
I belive that in the next 10-15 years we'll all use green energy
Count me in. I just invested 15 ETH in this and maybe more later
Activity: 42
I'll support this project 100%. Good Concept..

The project has big potential  Grin Grin Grin
Congrats for your project ! I was thinking to couple up with a bunch of friends and running a frachise with MWAT Tokens
Good evening again!
As far as I understand, the main goal of the project is to raise $ 30 million to complete the development of RED and expand activities
at the global level, and
expand the retail energy business by including more than 45 countries in the franchise
liberalized markets, representing 70% of the world's energy consumption by 2022!
Well, let's hope that they succeed!
In the upcoming years there will be a massive change in the energy sector. Good for them. Wish you best of luck
It was obvious that at some time an energy company will find this solution for tokenized direct transfer of energy worlwide.
This move to blockchain is happening worldwide to any other big segments of business and other companies.
Blockchain is the future and all the companies who had the courage to move into blockchain early, will be a step further than the others
Would citizens of the USA be able to participate in this venture? I'm from US
US citizens are only allowed to participate if they are accredited investors. However, they will be listing with Bitcoin Suisse in the near future.
I would encourage you to join their Telegram and they will update you on further progress.
Hello. Can anyone tell me please how many tokens will be released?
As far as I know, there are only 500 million of them and all of them will be sold at the ICO.

out of 500 milion, 80 % will be sold in the ICO
Could you please tell me the total  coin supply of MWAT?
Hi there,
The total supply is 500 MM which 80% will be sold.
Is your app going to be free you I will pay for it? I hate the ads in free apps  I would be super happy if Restart energy was ads free.
Hello,
Do you have more specific details about this app ? or otherwise can you give a link where I can find more about it ?
Thanks !
Jump to: