Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 120. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Seems like a cool idea - I'm looking forward to reading the token paper. Do you have an ETA for when you'll be releasing it?
Me too! Please post a link here when you find it! Cheers
Activity: 32
The fact the RED is already working business is attracting me and many investors. Now we can see how interesting project is RED. already 10mln USD raised so far. I will contribute soon as well. Keep up the good work RED team and Amazix!
Today they are at 12.6 mln USD raised. I think there are great numbers for an ICO
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
 IoT expert Dr. Vlad Trifa talks about RED

Hey guys, check out the latest video from RED featuring the IoT expert Dr. Vlad Trifa!!
 This video is really worth watching.

Click on the image below for video

Activity: 826
Merit: 251
How one house that produces more energy than it consumes and is located for example in Romania could sell its energy to the other consumer in Macedonia or in other Balcanian country! They just need to be connected to one energy network or physically it wouldn`t be possible? If I`m right, how this project could connect international consumers to make them use MWAT token? 
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Nice project. How do you intend to break even in the blockchain ecosystem since your project isn't the first of its kind?
Activity: 22
How will a user who bought "clean" energy on a smart contract via the restart energy service be able to get it?
Activity: 38
Good afternoon! Will the Tokens of the Restart energy project be provided with any real assets that guarantee liquidity?
Activity: 43
How long after the end of the ICO will the ready-made RED version be launched? In which countries will it work after launch?
Activity: 48
Hi, how long will you run the full version of the platform? Can I try it out now in demo mode?
Activity: 55
Hello! I saw your website, it looks nice
Green energy is a future!
Activity: 49
How much will the profit margin increase for investors when using the RED service?
Activity: 45
wow! I it's a very nice project.I hope it's will be success, so best of luck for it!.
Activity: 59
Hello. How will you ensure that the end user has free access to investments in projects that develop renewable energy sources?
Activity: 51
Good luck to the project! It will be interesting!
Activity: 44
Activity: 74
Hopefully ETH decreases to buy a little more Wepower tokens
Activity: 58
The ico will be going on bitcoinswich ?
Activity: 66
A lot of members on telgram!
Activity: 68
Your money is much better here than in the bank.
Jump to: