Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 126. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Yes, this project is a great opportunity!

Also a good one for miners. They get free energy on P2P platform.

It is beneficial to houseolds, factories and miners alike.
Activity: 58
Yes, this project is a great opportunity!

Also a good one for miners. They get free energy on P2P platform.
Activity: 45
This Pre ICO is currently under the radar and is a BIG opportunity In my opinion. The future is bright.

It is running exceeding expectations. We are all happy that our coins will get more value !!!!

Good project opportunity to take part of.
Activity: 74
This Pre ICO is currently under the radar and is a BIG opportunity In my opinion. The future is bright.

It is running exceeding expectations. We are all happy that our coins will get more value !!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
 Hedge your cryptocurrencies in energy, with MWAT, your crypto safety net

"The recent cryptocurrency market crash has left many investors from every corner of the globe reeling. However, the fastest growing EU energy supplier — Restart Energy, has a solution: hedge your cryptocurrencies 
 in energy with our MWAT Tokens."

Check out the latest article from RED - Hedge your cryptocurrencies in energy, with MWAT, your crypto safety net

Activity: 47
this is a project where i would have loved to have my sig

Maybe it is still time if you got good value to offer. World expansion is just starting.

Team is always looking for good talents.
Activity: 44
this is a project where i would have loved to have my sig

Maybe it is still time if you got good value to offer. World expansion is just starting.
Activity: 41
May be not rich, but I like to invest in projects where you have passive income, just like this one!

Everybody is judging in their own way. We are all building value here by community.
RED is a great project to be part of!
Activity: 51
May be not rich, but I like to invest in projects where you have passive income, just like this one!

Everybody is judging in their own way. We are all building value here by community.
This project looks promising.
I join in a bounty campaign.
Good luck!
Activity: 59
looks good, it's a pretty big project.

The company is scaling worldwide after constant 500% yearly growth from 2015 when founded in European Union.

The project is not about speculations, but about value added by a real energy company.
Activity: 38
is there a bounty program?

Yes of course. Check out their telegram group or bitcointalk bounty thread
Activity: 45
Once they open the energy market in all Europe (currently is a closed market) I wonder what is going to happen with the Kilowatt/hour prices? Prices will drop in Europe to remain competitive?

It depends from country to country.
Activity: 42
I just invested 25 ETH.

I do believe Restart Energy is going to be BIG. They're already allowed to operate in Lithuania letter signed by the Minister of Energy. They have partnerships with Large Energy producers companies that will use the platform to sell their electricity. That's a BIG competitive advantage over similar projects.

The business is thought to operate within existing laws and regulations, everywhere in the world in countries with a deliberalized energy market.
Activity: 49
Hi! I have a few questions

1. Where will your company be registered at?
2. Are you going to operate (be registered) only as a seller of electrical energy (intermediate between energy producer and final buyer) or you are going to invest in your own power plants?
3. If so, in wich renewable energy will you invest and in wich ratio?
4. If you are going to invest in your own power plants will your managment be depended of gouverment subsidi?
5. On wich voltage levels will you trade?

Thank you!

1. It is already registered in Romaia 2.Both 3.All of them 4. No. 5.We'll try to cover everything.
Activity: 55
Restart Energy is ready, it already shows us that. The expansion is happening and the community is reacting great to company's expansion idea.
It worths building for a decentralized future where value to society matters.
Activity: 48
Guys, I've just reached out to Restart Eenrgy by email and apparently there are good news!

"Restart Energy offers to freeze ETH prices to 1170 USD/ETH for 12 hours starting from the time of this writing, for purchases of MWAT tokens, a part of the Restart Energy Democracy (RED) project."

I will get in with 20 more ETH right away Smiley

Haha , hail the blood in the markets ! Gonna contribute more also. Nice forum btw Smiley new into crypto , lot of useful stuff here...

Yup good opportunity to invest
the have also good bonuses, or at least they had good bonuses. i'll be also in with some eth, maybe 15 to get 150 until march
Activity: 46
Guys, I've just reached out to Restart Eenrgy by email and apparently there are good news!

"Restart Energy offers to freeze ETH prices to 1170 USD/ETH for 12 hours starting from the time of this writing, for purchases of MWAT tokens, a part of the Restart Energy Democracy (RED) project."

Haha , hail the blood in the markets ! Gonna contribute more also. Nice forum btw Smiley new into crypto , lot of useful stuff here...

How do I get in contact with them ?

I've emailed them Smiley great offer this one Smiley

Did you email them at [email protected]?
Activity: 43
This is a great Project! Wish you all of Luck
I will definitly buy some Coins sooner or later

You should buy now probably because the ETH will rise and now seems like the perfect moment. How the guys said earlier ...

How do I get in contact with them ?

I've emailed them Smiley great offer this one Smiley

If I will buy more now , when the tokens get listed on the exchanges, after the ICO probably we will have 10x more... I really trust this project
Jump to: