Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 129. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Thanks. Cant wait for being part of a green future!
Activity: 46
guys I have a question ... green energy is solar energy?
Activity: 52
When will the ICO exactly begin and when will if finish? Which is the hardcap that has been set? And how did the pre-ICO behave?
Activity: 54
What will be the ICO-price?

The price will be 0.1 USD per token
Can I contribute with BTC?
Activity: 42
What will be the minimum investment from 14th feb. ?
Activity: 47
This can't be missed, dear all!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Seems like an awesome project! I will be joining the bounty campaign soon. Good luck guys!

Hey there Broged

Thank you very much for the support.

Feel free to join RED community and follow their Twitter.
Looks very reasonable ICO. On the main website I can see huge waiting list ...there is a big potential out there
Activity: 59
Will RED reach America ? Canada, US, México?

I really believe that RED could not just operate in Europe but also in South America in short Term, I heard Mexico is changing the laws so new electricity companies and energy producers could step into the game because currently the electricity and energy production is being controlled by federal institutions, soon this will change in South America.

You heard, or you know for sure from a reliable source?
Activity: 55

For sure, look in their whitepaper on https://restartenergy.io
Activity: 51
This is a BIG Project!! Great Long Term Investment!

If you will do daytrading in crypto it can have a massive profit Wink
Activity: 43
It's true that in Europe in a few years, 90% will come from Green energy! It really is interesting to have a Blockchain on this subject that is being discussed all over the world! Will I be watching, will there be a bounty campaign?

I dont think that is possible, especially if you dont find nuclear energy to be green one. Here is the EUROSTAT DATA on energy trends in Europe.

everything is possible  you just gotta believe
Activity: 47
It's true that in Europe in a few years, 90% will come from Green energy! It really is interesting to have a Blockchain on this subject that is being discussed all over the world! Will I be watching, will there be a bounty campaign?

I dont think that is possible, especially if you dont find nuclear energy to be green one. Here is the EUROSTAT DATA on energy trends in Europe.
Activity: 74

I really believe that RED could not just operate in Europe but also in South America in short Term, I heard Mexico is changing the laws so new electricity companies and energy producers could step into the game because currently the electricity and energy production is being controlled by federal institutions, soon this will change in South America.
Activity: 55
Seems like an awesome project! I will be joining the bounty campaign soon. Good luck guys!
Activity: 68
Activity: 51
This is a BIG Project!! Great Long Term Investment!
Activity: 59
This idea of project is simply not for the Russian-speaking audience, there is too much oil in Russia to sweat about alternative sources of energy.
Jump to: