Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 125. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Green energy is the future tech it will get more demand and become really valuable I'm investing into this kind of project so that I have bookmark this thread.

It is a good choice indeed.
Activity: 55
Do you have KYC???
If there is no KYC then there will not be large exchanges. For large investors is very bad. You can forget about (Bittrex, Poloniex)

The conditions for joining the sale are optimum for all kinds of energy and crypro users alike. 

Of course they have KYC. Pre-sale started yesterday and they've raised so fac 1/3 out of 30milion usd goal! Made the kyc yesterday
Activity: 54
Do you have KYC???
If there is no KYC then there will not be large exchanges. For large investors is very bad. You can forget about (Bittrex, Poloniex)

The conditions for joining the sale are optimum for all kinds of energy and crypro users alike. 
Activity: 48
What will be the ICO-price?

The price is still 0.10 $ (10 cents)
Activity: 52
What is the plan with expansion to other countries?
When will that be and are you going to employ people in those countries?
For how long will you aim only on transmission voltage levels and above? In my surrounding there are few of green energy producers on such high voltage levels (basically 90% of producers are under that voltage level).
Are you going to operate only in Europe (i guess Denmark, Swedwe, Norvay, Italy, Portugal) or you have international plans?

The expansion started already, when Pre-Sale started. A good part of the funds will be directed to this.
Activity: 38
Your project is one of the best, I can go with. I am also happy to support green energy and am sure about big success.

The idea is to connect directly the producer of energy with the consumer.

And also the expansion worldwide.
Activity: 47
Your project is one of the best, I can go with. I am also happy to support green energy and am sure about big success.

The idea is to connect directly the producer of energy with the consumer.
Activity: 22
Yep, the guys seem really dedicated and simplest solutions work always the best!   Great job with the franchise, with the scaling of operations, with the energy tracking(through blockchain and MWAT token) solution! And all the things that they are doing. Also that Artificial Intelligence that RE is using is great!  Shocked Shocked Grin Grin

Yes , I've read about that ... It's awesome!

Where can I find some info ?
Activity: 56
Yep, the guys seem really dedicated and simplest solutions work always the best!   Great job with the franchise, with the scaling of operations, with the energy tracking(through blockchain and MWAT token) solution! And all the things that they are doing. Also that Artificial Intelligence that RE is using is great!  Shocked Shocked Grin Grin

Yes , I've read about that ... It's awesome!
Activity: 28
Activity: 30
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I think it is really great that community shows all this support!
Practically, just like Bitcoin is for transfer of funds, Ethereum for transfer of data and smart contracts, MWAT is for transfer of energy anywhere in the world!  And it is not an idea, it is a company that is doing this and also joining blockchain! GREAT  to be part of this!!

https://youtu.be/W3NsvI-ZQL0

https://youtu.be/IHONzqFa6to

https://restartenergy.ro/en/
I really like it when the project has a lot of video presentations of its project! I perceive the information with my own eyes! Very good video, I like it!
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
It seems to me that the RED project has very good chances for good development! I hope that my intuition will not fail me! I support this project!
Activity: 30
 I think it is really great that community shows all this support!
Practically, just like Bitcoin is for transfer of funds, Ethereum for transfer of data and smart contracts, MWAT is for transfer of energy anywhere in the world!  And it is not an idea, it is a company that is doing this and also joining blockchain! GREAT  to be part of this!!

https://youtu.be/W3NsvI-ZQL0

https://youtu.be/IHONzqFa6to

https://restartenergy.ro/en/
Activity: 80
Can we get some updates how pre-ico is going?

1/3 of the Hard Cap($30mm) was rached already in hour 3 of Pre-Sale. Pre-Sale still running.

We don't know how much will be running more Cheesy

Guys, I've just reached out to Restart Eenrgy by email and apparently there are good news!

"Restart Energy offers to freeze ETH prices to 1170 USD/ETH for 12 hours starting from the time of this writing, for purchases of MWAT tokens, a part of the Restart Energy Democracy (RED) project."

I will get in with 20 more ETH right away Smiley

They have a very good sale
Activity: 68

1/3 of the Hard Cap($30mm) was rached already in hour 3 of Pre-Sale. Pre-Sale still running.

We don't know how much will be running more Cheesy
Activity: 55

Activity: 66
It seems to be one of few ICOs worthy to join... with risk management ofcourse... Thx.. It's a pity that bounty is limited to full members already... Good luck guys!
We all sure hope so, and that more and more people realize the vision of the project.
Activity: 50
Yes, this project is a great opportunity!

Also a good one for miners. They get free energy on P2P platform.

It is beneficial to houseolds, factories and miners alike.

Interesting indeed.
Jump to: