Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 155. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hi, is there an admin I can talk to, preferably someone who is not a bot haha. On what question is it? Maybe try marking admin. Much easier for them like that

Hello, what is your question? Please join our Telegram community to speak with someone and get more information on Restart - https://t.me/RestartEnergy
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hi, is there an admin I can talk to, preferably someone who is not a bot haha. On what question is it? Maybe try marking admin. Much easier for them like that

Activity: 196
Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top. Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way , and soon be one of the best coin in crypto world

Thank you for your kind words! It's a very exciting project to be working on!
Restart Energy on a work mission to discuss upcoming blockchain legislation in the European Union - https://www.facebook.com/restartenergydemocracy/posts/167211764033182
Need to check on the happenings while on the go? Well then head on over to RED's Reddit to stay up to date!
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
what is the price of the token for pre sale ?

This rate will be adjusted to make a RED MegaWatt Token worth $0.1 dollars (10 US cents)
Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top. Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way , and soon be one of the best coin in crypto world

Thank you for your support, please join our Telegram community for more information on the project - https://t.me/RestartEnergy

Activity: 244
what is the price of the token for pre sale ?
Kim
Activity: 378
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
Well, damn. So many great energy projects as of lately. So little time and little funds to invest Smiley

Good luck to this campaign!!

The obvious aspect of this one is that they are already a profitable company in the energy supply sector. The blockchain will be a new addition. So RED is miles ahead of their competition in my humble opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Well, damn. So many great energy projects as of lately. So little time and little funds to invest Smiley

Good luck to this campaign!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Hey guys

Check out the latest article form Restart Energy.
The article discussing the UK government cuts down incentives for renewables in the UK Energy Market, and the how RED can be the solution for this situation.
R u running any bounty program ? Pls let me know I want to participate in it.
Thank you.

Hey there manoj1605.
Restart Energy does have a bounty campaign.
You can join it through the Bitcointalk thread or the Telegram channel.
Activity: 350
R u running any bounty program ? Pls let me know I want to participate in it.
Thank you.
energy start-up with strong growt potential. really good company with good services and implementation.
great opportunity on ICO and also on franchising, the future of energy.

Thank you for your support! Please join our Telegram community for more information and discussion on the project - https://t.me/RestartEnergy
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
energy start-up with strong growt potential. really good company with good services and implementation.
great opportunity on ICO and also on franchising, the future of energy.
Hey guys

Check out the latest article form Restart Energy.
The article discussing the green and bright future of renewable energy consumption in Germany, and the opportunity of RED to join and enhance it.
I have seen the same concept of this months ago and it seems like this is a copy of it.

well as long as you won't scam people it's okay.

Hey TanyaDegurechaff.

There are some similar projects to this like POWR and WePower.
But there are significant distinctions between RED and the other projects.
Our system is designed to work with existing laws and regulation, whereas POWR and WePower cannot. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element. And none of them are existing companies, let alone existing energy companies with large annual renevues and customer bases. Energy Supply and trading is a very technical and complicated activity that requires years of experience and systems in the background. New companies like Power Ledger and WePower do not understand how difficult it is to really penetrare this market. Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production, balancing, dispatching and cross-border trading.

RED MegaWatt Token is a digital cryptographic token with value, issued by Restart Energy, using blockchain technology, for the purpose of storing energy that will link the token with the company itself. A very interesting project with the base of Blockchain Technologies

Hey there Jaksone.
Thank you for your support and for your kind words.

Feel free to follow us on Telegram and also on Twitter.
Jump to: