Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 22. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Does anyone know if there is  a functional prototype of this ? I mean do they test this thing? Or is it just on papers and they intend to manufacture it over the next years ?
Activity: 3
As you all said it's all great news, but in my perspective, we still have to wait for a couple of years to see this in action, maybe somethings will change
Activity: 7
Amazing that you can mine in the same in time as you use renewable energy. They have thought about everything. I would like to see this project into the market
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
⚡️Hey everyone, check out this article from RED's very own Andrei Calina about the use of green energy for crypto mining⚡️

👇            👇           👇

https://blog.restartenergy.io/green-energy-is-rapidly-becoming-the-future-of-crypto-mining-f02db9aed21e
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Does Restart Energy have on their website a calendar with the upcoming events, where they will be participating? Or could someone from the team announce maybe here and in the telegram group   Does Restart Energy have on their website a calendar with the upcoming events, where they will be participating? Or could someone from the team announce maybe here and in the telegram group

Restart Energy’s CFO, Cristian Bogdan, recently attended the ‘10th Citizens’ Energy Forum’ in Dublin, Ireland and presented the “Risks and Benefits of Blockchain-based Energy Retail Technologies” at the breakout session held on day one.

Read the full article on Medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-presents-at-the-10th-citizens-energy-forum-hosted-by-the-european-commission-fe56047357a5

This is great news, this project is bound to become the best in the field of electricity production using natural resources!
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Does Restart Energy have on their website a calendar with the upcoming events, where they will be participating? Or could someone from the team announce maybe here and in the telegram group   Does Restart Energy have on their website a calendar with the upcoming events, where they will be participating? Or could someone from the team announce maybe here and in the telegram group

Restart Energy’s CFO, Cristian Bogdan, recently attended the ‘10th Citizens’ Energy Forum’ in Dublin, Ireland and presented the “Risks and Benefits of Blockchain-based Energy Retail Technologies” at the breakout session held on day one.

Read the full article on Medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-presents-at-the-10th-citizens-energy-forum-hosted-by-the-european-commission-fe56047357a5
Activity: 24
Activity: 2
Maybe we should see a partnership between EU and Restart Energy where the EU can give to the EU citizens a grant to buy solar panels from RED
I think this already exists in Romania, There was an article about this, they receive some funds from The Ministry of Energy, but I totally agree with you, there should be a grant from the EU regarding buying the solar panels
Activity: 6
Maybe we should see a partnership between EU and Restart Energy where the EU can give to the EU citizens a grant to buy solar panels from RED
Activity: 5
Do you think there will be a future partnership between some organization backed by EU and RED ? Not everyone has the chance to talk at events like this. Should we wait for some news like this?
Activity: 11
I think it's a rare opportunity to have the chance to talk at such events hosted by EU. Congrats to the team and keep up the good work
Activity: 7
Is it going to be a future partnership between EU and RED? I won't be surprised if I read an article regarding this news. Maybe they should take in consideration what you bring to the table
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Read the full article on our Medium:

It is good approach of the team to attend this important event I'm pretty sure this will raise more awareness for this under the radar tech. I watched the video presentation it is very fantastic thought on the future of green energy and how this will play very important in future.
Activity: 16
perhaps the EU should give them a grant or some funding for their technology. because in my opinion they support this kind of business and the aim for them is to support a sustainable energy sector
Maybe they receive some funding from them, who knows ? Not every company in the energy sector has the chance to sit on a table with them
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
What will affect the conference published on Twitter (who does not know here is the link) I am waiting for when I can trade in energy and become rich  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 95
Why is CFO there ? Why is not the CEO there ? Or maybe both together ? I appreciate that he went there, but I don't think he is the most suitable person to talk about technology

I would think that a leading member of the company would be suitable to speak about the technology behind the project he leads.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello to all. Thank you very much for the great news, I hope this will greatly affect the growth of the coin as a whole. I wish you all success.

Read the full article on our Medium:
Activity: 4
perhaps the EU should give them a grant or some funding for their technology. because in my opinion they support this kind of business and the aim for them is to support a sustainable energy sector
Activity: 13
Why is CFO there ? Why is not the CEO there ? Or maybe both together ? I appreciate that he went there, but I don't think he is the most suitable person to talk about technology
Activity: 28
Maybe EU realized that the future is in the blockchain and they should encourage more business like this, business that wants to make a change in the world using blockchain, not just to take the money and leave
Pages:
Jump to: