Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 23. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I know that EU is very strict when it comes to the energy sector, and to see RED participating in this debate it's remarkable, perhaps they know what to do if the EU wants to listen to their opinion on this topic
Activity: 43
It takes some courage to go and talk to the EU Commision about blockchain and peer-to-peer energy selling, I don't know what's their official position regarding blockchain
Activity: 42
To see their CFO participating in this debate it's a great accomplishment for RED's team maybe we need more events like this. Do you guys know when is an upcoming event where we can meet and interact with the team ?
Activity: 74
I would like to see the EU more involve in this kind of projects and help them out spreading the word via their channels because in the end, we all benefit from this
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Restart Energy’s CFO, Cristian Bogdan, recently attended the ‘10th Citizens’ Energy Forum’ in Dublin, Ireland and presented the “Risks and Benefits of Blockchain-based Energy Retail Technologies” at the breakout session held on day one.

Read the full article on our Medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-presents-at-the-10th-citizens-energy-forum-hosted-by-the-european-commission-fe56047357a5
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
What they are trying to do is groundbreaking, but in my point of view when they will succeed, the big energy companies will try to get into this market and they have more money and influence so perhaps they need something to secure their technology, a patent or something similar
This project successfully raised millions of dollars when the market was in green phase, An opportunity that may not be repeated in future.
Activity: 7
Which are the biggest players regarding energy in Europe ? Are they doing something in the blockchain system ? I don't think is gonna be easy to success in Europe because there are some giants there
No one said is gonna be easy or that it will happen overnight that's why they are constantly developing the platform and the technology to grow an advantage over their competition
Activity: 4
What they are trying to do is groundbreaking, but in my point of view when they will succeed, the big energy companies will try to get into this market and they have more money and influence so perhaps they need something to secure their technology, a patent or something similar
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Hi guys check out the new vid from Crypto Rich, hețs talking about Restart Energy also 13:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IGLilafnE0

Nice review of this platform this is brief introduction of this project how big potential they have for future growth. Thanks for sharing this link and it is good to know about this community is promoting this project and spreading words about this.

Hey Freaks
When it comes to Europe, I don't think there are projects which offer the same services RED do. Not to mention the fact that RED is also a well-established company who is operating more than 7 years in Romania with+30,000 households.
Activity: 45
Which are the biggest players regarding energy in Europe ? Are they doing something in the blockchain system ? I don't think is gonna be easy to success in Europe because there are some giants there
Activity: 4
3/4 of the population using private health care system is a big deal. Is public health care in Romania so bad that most of the population use private ?
Activity: 32
This guy is talking really nice about Restart Energy and their plans and he doesn't seem to push you in a specific direction
I know man ! I'm a subscriber to his channel since he had like 3-4k subs and I like how he picks different coins and talks about them, you should watch more of his vids
Activity: 7
This guy is talking really nice about Restart Energy and their plans and he doesn't seem to push you in a specific direction
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hi guys check out the new vid from Crypto Rich, hețs talking about Restart Energy also 13:13

Nice review of this platform this is brief introduction of this project how big potential they have for future growth. Thanks for sharing this link and it is good to know about this community is promoting this project and spreading words about this.
Activity: 9
Activity: 166
This announcement from Costa Rica will be first drop of water for green energy's adoption and popularity. This is first this kind of positive and practical step at state level and since the problem is common more countries will be on their foot prints. Restart Energy again comes into mind as potential beneficiary of the development taking place for the adoption of clean and natural energy.

Another good news, RED has reached many countries, I hope this project will continue to develop itself and be useful for better natural energy.

Yes the team is moving forward with great partnerships being announced over the past few days. GO RED!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
This announcement from Costa Rica will be first drop of water for green energy's adoption and popularity. This is first this kind of positive and practical step at state level and since the problem is common more countries will be on their foot prints. Restart Energy again comes into mind as potential beneficiary of the development taking place for the adoption of clean and natural energy.

Another good news, RED has reached many countries, I hope this project will continue to develop itself and be useful for better natural energy.
brand new
Activity: 0
Is great seeing Restart Energy partnering up with high reputation companies, from what I can tell from this article it seems that MedLife is well-known brand in Romania
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 95
I can say this project is the most expanding or at least one of them exists today in crypto ecosystem.
When this current bear goes MWAT will become unreachable.

Unreachable because it will no longer exist, its just a scam like most other tokens

Saying this project is a scam just shows how much research you've actually done.  Clearly none.
Pages:
Jump to: