Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 26. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Restart energy is already profitable company in Romania in energy sector. They are expanding their operations in green energy sector which needs lot of time with approvals and legal paper works and competitors these things are understandable. As of many green energy startups this industry is just started to grow and future's energy needs will be dependent on this at large scale. There is lot of space in room for many projects and most will succeed with less and bigger share from market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
There are almost 10 different projects that are working on energy trading, none of them have been able to release a real product so far. I think if one succeed whole group will be alter.
Powell Ledger is the pioneer in the field Gridplus is another well known brand, both of them start testing their products, Power is working in Australia and Thailand, while Gridplus focus on Texas market. I think before RED starts one of those companies will be able to start real trading.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Any further plans on MWAT listing? $30m raised, guess need more funds for new exchanges or the team is satisfied with the current ones?
I don't think they in their near future, plans for listing other exchange because this is not the purpose of this project, they really want to build something, a product that is useful in the real life and to promote that blockchain is not just cryptocurrencies and it has higher potential

I think a big exchange is important too, big exchanges will promote the project well and will attract more investor to join to the project.
In my view the best promotion is development, investors have doubts regarding new technology that RED want to use, ant it is completely normal, I hope team show something useful sooner.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Any further plans on MWAT listing? $30m raised, guess need more funds for new exchanges or the team is satisfied with the current ones?
I don't think they in their near future, plans for listing other exchange because this is not the purpose of this project, they really want to build something, a product that is useful in the real life and to promote that blockchain is not just cryptocurrencies and it has higher potential

I think a big exchange is important too, big exchanges will promote the project well and will attract more investor to join to the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
How powerful is this SWAZM platform? I think it has a lot of potential and RED just found their winning ticket. It will be a partnership that will last

Hey Thimpare
I think it will be better to query this on SWAZM community - https://t.me/swazm
In regards to the blockchain itself, the storage layer of Swazm is already a working technology and will host RED's beta.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 46
How powerful is this SWAZM platform? I think it has a lot of potential and RED just found their winning ticket. It will be a partnership that will last
Activity: 37
Wait, what ?? Scanning the people inside the room with your camera's smartphone and seeing their names based on their facebook profile? This would be awesome, all this on SWAZM platform ?
Activity: 29
I am starting to understand more and more about SWAZM and all I can say it's a mind-blowing project. The team behind sure have brilliant minds, I really hope to do something with it
Activity: 30
I saw a question here the other days saying something about the costs of the solar panels and as I read in this article you don't have to purchase the solar panels it will be based on a monthly subscription
But how much do you think is gonna be this monthly subscription? I don't believe it will be cheap, a few hundred dollars at least
It can be that much because if it will be expansive it won't worth it to "rent" the solar panels. Probably it will depend on the size of the solar panels, with a larger one you can become a prosumer and sell the energy
Yeah, I agree with you, probably it will be depending on the size or what features do you access on. I am thinking of buying one, but I'm waiting to see the price list and then I'll do my math, to see if it is efficient
Activity: 25
I saw a question here the other days saying something about the costs of the solar panels and as I read in this article you don't have to purchase the solar panels it will be based on a monthly subscription
But how much do you think is gonna be this monthly subscription? I don't believe it will be cheap, a few hundred dollars at least
It can be that much because if it will be expansive it won't worth it to "rent" the solar panels. Probably it will depend on the size of the solar panels, with a larger one you can become a prosumer and sell the energy
Activity: 28
Activity: 28
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

It seems they don't have focus to add more support from big exchanges and only focusing on the development of this platform. I think so it will be good for this project to more liquidity and it will make the growth more healthy so in future we will see good result.
Activity: 6
I think the second part it's a blessing for the technical people from here. I read it twice and I still don't understand half of it
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Activity: 14
https://blog.restartenergy.io/reds-video-podcast-transcript-part-ii-fb3fcadd830d
The 2nd part of RED's podcast is here. This is more a Q&A which has a lot of interesting questions
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Is it someone from RED here? I read the article and I also watched the podcast, but can you explain to me how this works "achievement-based system", what is it? I really don't get it

Hey Cecils

The "achievement-based system" refers to the fact that the team will add more features to the platform once in several weeks.
Any addition will be an achievement which will be a further step until the platform will be fully functional around December.
Activity: 9
Is it someone from RED here? I read the article and I also watched the podcast, but can you explain to me how this works "achievement-based system", what is it? I really don't get it
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
I assume that this will be the app used to monitor your solar panels, trade MWAT and other features, but now is it active? Did someone download the app? Can you use it for something or it's just the referral program?

Hey Nourins
Are you referring to the app of SOLARA?
The app of MWAT will do much more than monitoring the solar panels.
You can now download the Android version of the app, as of now, you can refer the platform to other users and receive MWAT bonus for that. More features will be added to the platform once in two weeks until the platform will be fully functional (around December).
I was saying about the app of MWAT, thank for clarification, so around December the app will be fully functional
Do you guys know when the app will be available on iOS? I checked the link in the article and on the page it says that it's only available on Google Play. Please RED's team don't forget about the iPhone users, it's a pretty big market

The app is still under review by the Apple Store Team.
Pages:
Jump to: