Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 24. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 2
I can say this project is the most expanding or at least one of them exists today in crypto ecosystem.
When this current bear goes MWAT will become unreachable.

Unreachable because it will no longer exist, its just a scam like most other tokens
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Hi all, I'm interested in BitMart bounty program. I have heard that campaign is one of the most reliable one.
Look at BitMart bitmart.com you could get 20 free BMX by simply registering and win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends
Activity: 34
Hi all, I'm interested in BitMart bounty program. I have heard that campaign is one of the most reliable one.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I can say this project is the most expanding or at least one of them exists today in crypto ecosystem.
When this current bear goes MWAT will become unreachable.
Activity: 6
This is the right way to grow a business. nowadays you can't do all by yourself, it is normal to attract new ways of scaling your business in different sectors and partnerships with companies that share the same values as you do
Activity: 3
Perhaps the number of partnerships will increase when the platform is all ready and functional, because then they will have something solid to show to the whole world
I don't know what to say about this. maybe it will be something to motivate other companies, but I am sure that they have other partnerships prepared or maybe they all in the final discussions
Activity: 8
Perhaps the number of partnerships will increase when the platform is all ready and functional, because then they will have something solid to show to the whole world
Activity: 354
wow, this company looks solid, does anyone know what restart energy will provide to them? will they be just their energy supplier or is it something more than this?

RED will only supply energy.
Activity: 354
wow, this company looks solid, does anyone know what restart energy will provide to them? will they be just their energy supplier or is it something more than this?

MedLife is the largest provider of private health services in Romania and RED will provide energy to them. So basically RED now has a huge energy consumer which will increase revenue, fuel RED growth in the market and further establish the company. Not to mention the contract is not only with MedLife, but also with their partners and subsidiaries. It's really exciting news. 😊
The reach of Restart energy network is growing fast. Who do you think is the next partner for RED? Or maybe in which sector it will be ? I never thought they will make one with a medical company
Activity: 2
Activity: 4
RED is on fire with this partnerships and I want to see more of this. Maybe they can make a partnership with an automotive corporation and create something together
There are a lot of automotive companies who invest in electric cars and providing them with a sustainable future if they combine their power and knowledge it could come up with something great
They can go in so many fields with this partnerships, but I think they are on the right path with this giant in the medical private sector
RED is on fire with this partnerships and I want to see more of this. Maybe they can make a partnership with an automotive corporation and create something together
There are a lot of automotive companies who invest in electric cars and providing them with a sustainable future if they combine their power and knowledge it could come up with something great
Activity: 12
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
brand new
Activity: 0
I like a lot this part where it says: "basically just scanning the barcode of the invoice and paying the energy and the supplier will receive fiat instead of crypto so that they won’t have an exchange risk". This should be introduced in way more other industries, not just in the energy sector. Can you imagine how this could be?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Dear RED community

In RED'S pursuit of becoming the number one energy supplier in the world, they endeavour to supply top-quality energy services not only to household consumers but also to SME and corporate clients.

Today, they announce they have onboarded the most recognized and largest private medical brand in Romania, with a recognition level of 84% in the capital city of Bucharest.

Read the full article on their Medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-now-supplies-romanias-largest-private-medical-services-provider-5fcb34745873

this is interesting. i live in romania and can say that medlife is indeed a succesful medical brand here. but i fail to see how their partnership will deploy a mutual benefit. anyway..a interesting read.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Dear RED community

In RED'S pursuit of becoming the number one energy supplier in the world, they endeavour to supply top-quality energy services not only to household consumers but also to SME and corporate clients.

Today, they announce they have onboarded the most recognized and largest private medical brand in Romania, with a recognition level of 84% in the capital city of Bucharest.

Read the full article on their Medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-now-supplies-romanias-largest-private-medical-services-provider-5fcb34745873

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

Dear RED community,

Here at RED, we've published many an article on our Medium blog about all of our business happenings — from partnerships to RED’s expansion throughout the world and everything in between. Now, we want to see what our community wants to write about!

Submit a 350-to-800 word article until October 20th on any theme regarding crypto, MWAT, or energy and you have the chance to become a RED author!

Read the full details and rules for this contest on our Medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/️-great-stories-wanted-on-reds-blog-️-790ffc55d705

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

Great idea, anyone could submit and winner's articles will get MWAT.
Activity: 95

Dear RED community,

Here at RED, we've published many an article on our Medium blog about all of our business happenings — from partnerships to RED’s expansion throughout the world and everything in between. Now, we want to see what our community wants to write about!

Submit a 350-to-800 word article until October 20th on any theme regarding crypto, MWAT, or energy and you have the chance to become a RED author!

Read the full details and rules for this contest on our Medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/️-great-stories-wanted-on-reds-blog-️-790ffc55d705

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

Pages:
Jump to: