Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 28. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
WOW !! That guy Vali is the blockchain system since 2008. I think in that year there was a hand full of people who knew about blockchain, crypto, bitcoin... If he's since 2008 in this ecosystem I'm pretty sure he knows a bit of blockchain
I wish I knew about blockchain and bitcoin in 2008. How did these guys know about blockchain so early? Don't tell me ,he heard from a friend. I am thinking is there any technology know that we don't know anything about it, just a few people in the world and we will hear about it in 5-10 years from now
He said that he established SWAZM in 2013. I barely knew what AI or VR was in 2013 and this guy was establishing a company in blockchain. This team is very lucky to have him on board, especially as their CTO
Activity: 22
WOW !! That guy Vali is the blockchain system since 2008. I think in that year there was a hand full of people who knew about blockchain, crypto, bitcoin... If he's since 2008 in this ecosystem I'm pretty sure he knows a bit of blockchain
I wish I knew about blockchain and bitcoin in 2008. How did these guys know about blockchain so early? Don't tell me ,he heard from a friend. I am thinking is there any technology know that we don't know anything about it, just a few people in the world and we will hear about it in 5-10 years from now
Activity: 43
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
So basically from what I'm seeing in this article, they talk mostly about SWAZM and about their future plans, but they don't say something certain about the dates or when can we start using the platform

There are no definite dates for the full rollout of features.
However, functionality such as staking is expected in December. 
Activity: 55
So basically from what I'm seeing in this article, they talk mostly about SWAZM and about their future plans, but they don't say something certain about the dates or when can we start using the platform
Activity: 45
I would like to have more live videos like this, maybe once at 2 weeks to have a live video, where the team explains to us  where they at and what challenges they face now
Activity: 59
My stance on the Mwat token is to buy as many as you can and put them in wallet for good few months. This project is expanding is presence in many countries since token has basic role inside the ecosystem for every operation as utility token its demand will increase and spike suddenly. Latest B type franchise in Serbia is another visible result of their hard work.
Do you think that the price will go up once they start making more progress with the platform?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
My stance on the Mwat token is to buy as many as you can and put them in wallet for good few months. This project is expanding is presence in many countries since token has basic role inside the ecosystem for every operation as utility token its demand will increase and spike suddenly. Latest B type franchise in Serbia is another visible result of their hard work.
Activity: 59
https://blog.restartenergy.io/reds-video-podcast-transcript-part-i-3a0521b5c8e4
I found this article on Medium, the podcast's transcript where they talk about the future plans of RED. Have you watched it? What are your thoughts about it?
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Good evening. This is a huge success, I want to congratulate everyone on this event. I'm sure that the coin will only go ahead. I wish everyone success.

First Type B franchise in Serbia!

Hey guys!

Please welcome the first RED type B franchise in Serbia.

Great news, RED's strategy regarding expanding via franchise is working just fine.
Good work
Activity: 714
Merit: 105

Hey guys!

Great news, RED's strategy regarding expanding via franchise is working just fine.
Good work
Activity: 406
Merit: 12

Hey guys!

Mladen Jeremić, director of sales at Restart Energy Serbia, shakes hands with Nikola Golubović, our newest Type B franchise owner.

Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Some user said something about creating a micro-grid using RED's solar panels, do you guys know some details about this? Regarding how many panels do I need and how much energy can I produce?

He wanted to start up his own private co-op with other members of the community, this is not official and he said himself he does not have any more in-depth details - just a thought so you would be better off reaching out to him.

Solar panels are not cheap by any means, it would depend on your country/region, I think his idea was to create a solar farm in a specific location.
Do you know how much longer we have to wait to see this product on the market? in action? I think we still have to wait because I understand it's a new product, it takes some time, but I just really want to know when is this going to be available. I wanna but the solar panels and build my own grid
I am curious about this fact too, but definitely, we still have to wait some time but I'm more interested in the sustainability of this technology, how long is it going to last on the market?

I think Solar panels and all types of renewable energy are here to stay and have a bright future ahead as humanity burns through their reserves of fossil fuels.
Do you know how much longer we have to wait to see this product on the market? in action? I think we still have to wait because I understand it's a new product, it takes some time, but I just really want to know when is this going to be available. I wanna but the solar panels and build my own grid

No confirmed dates yet, we're standing by for some more announcements from the team.
Activity: 44
Some user said something about creating a micro-grid using RED's solar panels, do you guys know some details about this? Regarding how many panels do I need and how much energy can I produce?
Activity: 74
Restart Energy is making some moves in their partnership "department". This is a way to success in business nowadays, you can not do all by yourself or even if you can it would so expansive that it wouldn't worth it
Activity: 66
I am curious about this fact too, but definitely, we still have to wait some time but I'm more interested in the sustainability of this technology, how long is it going to last on the market?
Activity: 50
What do you guys think? Who is the next partner? I'm betting my money on a company that provides batteries for the solar panels or maybe they will surprise us with something else. I will stay tuned for this project
I think we will see partnerships like this more often from RED's project. It's normal for them to make strategical partnership because they can not produce everything, can you imagine the R&D for this data tool? Even if they could, it's normal partner up with other companies who are making a great product/service
I am almost sure that in the near future, we will see a partnership with a battery provider if they didn't do it yet. It's a logical decision to go and find someone that can sell you the batteries. Stay close in the next 2-3 months
Activity: 47
Pages:
Jump to: