Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 53. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Hello. Why Red Energy franchise can be bought only with tokens? Most manufacturers focus on a flat currency.
I don't know where you got this information, but the popularity of cryptocurrencies is constantly growing. Besides, tokens have not only financial, but also energetical value, that will certainly appeal to manufacturers.
Considering the fact, that this platform lets save more than a quarter of expenditures on energy, enterprises will prefer to buy tokens, because, even considering purchases of the RED at the secondary market, it will still be a profitable offer.
Good… and also fair to the participants of the sale. By the way, does anyone know, whether the franchise price will remain fixed or will decrease with the increase token’s value?
As far as i know, at least for now, the amount of tokens required to run either Franchise A or B will remain the same. But I am not sure. I think a straight answer from someone from RED will be appreciated.
Activity: 45
Hello. Why Red Energy franchise can be bought only with tokens? Most manufacturers focus on a flat currency.
I don't know where you got this information, but the popularity of cryptocurrencies is constantly growing. Besides, tokens have not only financial, but also energetical value, that will certainly appeal to manufacturers.
Considering the fact, that this platform lets save more than a quarter of expenditures on energy, enterprises will prefer to buy tokens, because, even considering purchases of the RED at the secondary market, it will still be a profitable offer.
Good… and also fair to the participants of the sale. By the way, does anyone know, whether the franchise price will remain fixed or will decrease with the increase token’s value?
Activity: 59
Activity: 49
But most settlements in EU, for example, are carried out in dollars, euros, or in local currencies. Especially if we are talking about large enterprises.
Activity: 45
Activity: 49
Activity: 55
Can someone tell me something about Romania's IT sector?
The already impressive Romanian IT sector is further backed by the imposing magnitude of GDP growth in 2017, considering it was able to outpace China’s, whose economy is among the strongest in the world. Romania’s 4G network is also quite robust, being 35th globally, however, it’s broadband internet outshines nearly all others, ranking 5th place worldwide.

And how will this be used in Artificial Intelligence?
This strength can be leveraged to deliver a wealth of opportunities, especially in the field of AI, in order to collectively engage in research, development, and deployment through the Artificial Intelligence Cooperation initiative.
Activity: 48
The already impressive Romanian IT sector is further backed by the imposing magnitude of GDP growth in 2017, considering it was able to outpace China’s, whose economy is among the strongest in the world. Romania’s 4G network is also quite robust, being 35th globally, however, it’s broadband internet outshines nearly all others, ranking 5th place worldwide.

And how will this be used in Artificial Intelligence?
Activity: 48
Activity: 43
Dude! Did you heard about GOOGLE? Smiley) "Can someone tell me something about Google?" lol

I can tell you one thing about Romania's internet tho: We have the fastest broadband connection in the world! Or at least we had it last year - Google it Smiley)
Activity: 22
Activity: 38

Is it true that Romania has signed the Declaration of Cooperation on Artificial Intelligence?

Yes, it is true. Apart from becoming a member of the blockchain partnership, Romania has also signed the Declaration of Cooperation on Artificial Intelligence and joined the Innovation Radar — both being initiatives launched by the European Commission
Can this news trigger the Restart Energy(mwat) price increase? Or it does not concern our token?
I'm sure that this was not the main idea behind the partnership, but this news should have an impact on the price of mwat. Time will tell Smiley
Activity: 239
Merit: 103

Is it true that Romania has signed the Declaration of Cooperation on Artificial Intelligence?

Yes, it is true. Apart from becoming a member of the blockchain partnership, Romania has also signed the Declaration of Cooperation on Artificial Intelligence and joined the Innovation Radar — both being initiatives launched by the European Commission
Can this news trigger the Restart Energy(mwat) price increase? Or it does not concern our token?
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
Yes, it is true. Apart from becoming a member of the blockchain partnership, Romania has also signed the Declaration of Cooperation on Artificial Intelligence and joined the Innovation Radar — both being initiatives launched by the European Commission

25 countries are already part of the Declaration of Cooperation on AI and have committed to working together on the key issues raised by AI, from ensuring Europe's competitiveness in its research and deployment to dealing with social, economic, ethical and legal questions.
Activity: 74
Yes, it is true. Apart from becoming a member of the blockchain partnership, Romania has also signed the Declaration of Cooperation on Artificial Intelligence and joined the Innovation Radar — both being initiatives launched by the European Commission
What is Romania's interest in artificial intelligence?
Romania will be able to provide a substantial improvement in the artificial intelligence field due to its superior IT sector, which was responsible for a hefty 6% of the country’s 170 billion EUR GDP last year. By comparison, this accounts for no less than 10 billion EUR, reaching the same amount of funds generated by agriculture, with a workforce outnumbered 10 to 1. Actually you could read more about this if you read the latest RED article on Medium. I'll leave a link below.

https://blog.restartenergy.io/romania-joins-the-european-blockchain-partnership-cf8db28a3ad4
Activity: 58
What is Romania's interest in artificial intelligence?
Activity: 66
Activity: 68
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Dear RED community,

Romania has recently joined 24 other European states in signing a pan-EU declaration for the establishment of the European Blockchain Partnership - a European Commission initiative, designed to connect the signing member states and drive blockchain technology forwards.

Read the full article on our medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/romania-joins-the-european-blockchain-partnership-cf8db28a3ad4

Regards,
The Restart Energy team
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Dear RED Community,

We are pleased to announce that MWAT is now available on Sistemkoin.com!

The Turkish platform will feature MWAT paired with BTC/ETH/USDT/TRY and is the first time MWAT will be available for Tether and Turkish Lira.

Regards,
The Restart Energy team
Pages:
Jump to: