Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 50. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Restart Energy is successfully doing a business of green energy in Romania and already has started to enter in other European markets. This the nature of this business to go slow but once it establishes it becomes highly profitable. Even they have good experience and profitable business but there are some risks in new markets and those are to be tackled. Let them do their work before start judging at the start.

Well, you can check their history and the fact that they had a big scammer in their advisor team that has been banned in the UK to do any more business. Also politics + private companies + Romania + over-priced project = 100% scam. Ok 99% scam, it will work only at 1% of the money people invested in them. The rest is already gone, spent on fancy dinners, expensive hotels, and travels. I know this type of "business's" they are not the type of new Steve Jobs, that is wearing a classic shirt and keeping the appearances low, this is the type of investors seeks that look for lavish life on your money. Their only real market-share they will have is only Romania. People are day-dreaming if they think this company will get more market share then Romania.

One of their ex-advisors which probably still is in-team but not public anymore is  "George Popescu" that has been banned in the UK for being director of a company. Research before invest. That's why we are in this bear market.

Take care on who you trust in this tokenization of energy world.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Restart Energy is successfully doing business of green energy in Romania and already has started to enter in other European markets. This the nature of this business to go slow but once it establishes it becomes highly profitable. Even they have good experience and profitable business but there are some risks in new markets and those are to be tackled. Let them do their work before start judging at start.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
It's nice to see that RED is officialy registred in Spain but I'm wondering how much time will in be until they will be registred in Portugal aswell, it's pretty much the same climate so they could pretty much get the same results from Protugal as they get from Spain.
If they respect the roadmap it will be available in Portugal in 2019, even if Spain was planed to join RED in 2019 aswell, it's nice to see that some countryes will be able to use RED even sooner than it is specified in the roadmap. Don't panic, it will come to Portugal next year, I'm 100% sure of it.
The road map of the project is like a hoax.. Countries can join the platform, but it will all be fake.  do not see any real actions of the team aimed at the development of the project.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
It's nice to see that RED is officialy registred in Spain but I'm wondering how much time will in be until they will be registred in Portugal aswell, it's pretty much the same climate so they could pretty much get the same results from Protugal as they get from Spain.
If they respect the roadmap it will be available in Portugal in 2019, even if Spain was planed to join RED in 2019 aswell, it's nice to see that some countryes will be able to use RED even sooner than it is specified in the roadmap. Don't panic, it will come to Portugal next year, I'm 100% sure of it.
Activity: 38
Green energy is the investment of the future now it is in more high demand than before. So that I see huge potential into this platform to get important role into this ecosystem and will give opportunity to all investors to make their future bright.
I agree that green energy is a promising area. But I doubt that the RED team will be able to implement all the ideas.
I don't see why you doubt about that, because if you take a look at the RoadMap they have planned to expand in Spain only in 2019, and so we are in 2018 and they are officially registered in Spain so this should tell us that RED is serious about their plans and they make all the efforts to keep thei promisies.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Green energy is the investment of the future now it is in more high demand than before. So that I see huge potential into this platform to get important role into this ecosystem and will give opportunity to all investors to make their future bright.
I agree that green energy is a promising area. But I doubt that the RED team will be able to implement all the ideas.

Why do you have doubts? Have you read the whitepaper and seen the recent announcements? We would like to bring to your attention that our long-awaited Spanish branch, Restart Energy Sociedad Limitada Unipersonal (SLU) has been established and headquartered in Madrid, as part of the growing Restart Energy family of companies.

Read the full article on our Medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-officially-registered-in-spain-191856f4e152

You can follow all the recent announcements here: https://t.me/restartenergydemocracy
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
what are the successes of the team? are there any new products in the ecosystem? long time no news

Hey there dumbtool45
The team held a Q&A on their Telegram last week.
Here is the summary of the Q&A:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-telegram-q-a-2-summary-5d0ddc6b0ebb

Looks like an exciting project. Could this be used in green energy funding?? Also, how is the view for such a system by RU reps?
thanks.

Hey pursuer2018
RED is trying to use as much renewable energy as possible - all our acquisitions have been and will be in clean energy sources - however, it isn't yet possible to supply a country purely with green energy. Do bear in mind, however, that Romania has a high percentage of green energy in its energy grid - 42.29% in 2016.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Activity: 70
Looks like an exciting project. Could this be used in green energy funding?? Also, how is the view for such a system by RU reps?
thanks.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Activity: 45
I don't know what to say about it, maybe the climate is similar but the economy and the laws are diferent, maybe this is why RED isn't in Portugal yet. I'm not from Portugal or Spain and I don't know how much diference is there on the laws and economy between the countryes. This is just the way I'm seeing this case, but maybe I'm wrong, but I'm also sure that RED will come to Portugal aswell, they will go in every big country with a good potential for green energy but this will happen in time.
You are right man, no one can complain about RED being registred in a country over another. There are laws and many other variables when it comes to be registred in a country, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next month, maybe next year or maybe never RED will be registred in Portugal, but only time can tell us when that maybe will be.
Ok, I think I was missunderstood, I wasan't complaining about RED being registred in Spain over Portugal, I was just wodering when they will be registred in Portugal and to be honest with you, I didn't think about the laws and the other variables which influenced this registration when I first wrote this.
Activity: 41
I don't know what to say about it, maybe the climate is similar but the economy and the laws are diferent, maybe this is why RED isn't in Portugal yet. I'm not from Portugal or Spain and I don't know how much diference is there on the laws and economy between the countryes. This is just the way I'm seeing this case, but maybe I'm wrong, but I'm also sure that RED will come to Portugal aswell, they will go in every big country with a good potential for green energy but this will happen in time.
You are right man, no one can complain about RED being registred in a country over another. There are laws and many other variables when it comes to be registred in a country, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next month, maybe next year or maybe never RED will be registred in Portugal, but only time can tell us when that maybe will be.
Activity: 47
Activity: 45
Activity: 51
I just saw the new article about RED being registred in Spain, it's so nice to see that the project is in constantly growing and they expend to more and more countryes. Spain is a great choise for RED, because it's climate is really good for the green energy.
I also did read the article and I'm pretty happy about it. I'm living in Spain and when I saw the article I was excited because now I will be able to make my own franchise of type B in my town.
Hey there! I'm pretty new to this project and also pretty lazy tbh (please don't judge me!), but can you tell me what a franchise of type B is and what are the benefits of it?
Hello! Well a type B franchise is basically a franchise where RED is providing eveything that you need to run it(and this is a pretty big risk for them) and you will sell their green power to your city, it's a pretty nice idea this type of franchise. If you want more information about it you cand find it in the whitepaper or even on this forum, don't be lazy and start reading about this project, it has a great future!
Activity: 50
I just saw the new article about RED being registred in Spain, it's so nice to see that the project is in constantly growing and they expend to more and more countryes. Spain is a great choise for RED, because it's climate is really good for the green energy.
I also did read the article and I'm pretty happy about it. I'm living in Spain and when I saw the article I was excited because now I will be able to make my own franchise of type B in my town.
Hey there! I'm pretty new to this project and also pretty lazy tbh (please don't judge me!), but can you tell me what a franchise of type B is and what are the benefits of it?
Activity: 51
Activity: 55
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
With Spain now on board, they are kinda getting close to that 40+ countries expansion by 2023,i wonder whos next?

Who knows dude, but whoever will be the one i think it`s gonna get red a step closer to their goals. it`s really nice to see how the project managed so far, i wasn`t wrong when i first invested and i continue to do it

Agreed with you they are moving forward into good direction so that I also believe they achieve their goals successfully very soon. It will be best investment of the year for all people who have strong faith into this idea.
Activity: 47
With Spain now on board, they are kinda getting close to that 40+ countries expansion by 2023,i wonder whos next?

Who knows dude, but whoever will be the one i think it`s gonna get red a step closer to their goals. it`s really nice to see how the project managed so far, i wasn`t wrong when i first invested and i continue to do it
Pages:
Jump to: