Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 54. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I support the democratization of the energy sector and the cessation of the domination of monopoly heirs in the energy world. Your goals are excellent. I think that you will succeed!
Yes, this is exactly what needs to be changed. The implementation of this project, will greatly simplify this energy eco-system. I think it will be very convenient and practical. I very much want to expect a progressive expansion of the activities of this project, despite the bureaucratic hindrances on the way. We all need this now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I support the democratization of the energy sector and the cessation of the domination of monopoly heirs in the energy world. Your goals are excellent. I think that you will succeed!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
That article published in Asia Times indicates the hidden and visible potential in this project. What makes me bullish all the time on Mwat tokens is the experienced team with working business in a country which is member of European Union. Although they have made significant progress in many member states but building something new and to compete with established rivals takes time. They will succeed in the end though it needs more time than many thought at start.
Activity: 42
Hello! I have a question, what does the RED platform do?
RED connects energy producers and traders with retail customers around the globe in a transparent, decentralized manner; creating added value for all the parties by employing blockchain to remove several layers of costs associated with bureaucracy and transaction costs.
Activity: 41
Hello! I have a question, what does the RED platform do?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Hey everyone, we recently had an article written by Armand published in the Asia Times!
Read it here:
http://www.atimes.com/article/how-blockchain-can-deliver-a-smart-renewable-energy-grid/

No doubt blockchain based projects have more big potential to show great performance because this is most advanced platform and tech is the future. It is nice to read this article I think this is best project to invest in it as long term investment.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Hey everyone, we recently had an article written by Armand published in the Asia Times!
Read it here:
http://www.atimes.com/article/how-blockchain-can-deliver-a-smart-renewable-energy-grid/
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Project development is going really well. A lot of bullish news/partnerships. But team are not thinking about token liquidity. Even presale investors cannot see all funds compared to $/ETH on their balances..
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Does the Red pulse company have alot of clients already? On their list

Hey Brilliantrocket
Are you referring to Restart Energy or another company?

In regards to Restart Energy  - Restart Energy has over 37,000 customers in Romania, growing at a rate of 2,500/month in the first quarter of 2018. The company is expanding in a ton of other countries (see below), which means that these numbers will grow at a more “explosive” rate in the coming months and years.

Check out this article for more facts on RED  - https://blog.restartenergy.io/25-things-you-didnt-know-about-restart-energy-2d7b195301fc
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Jonathan is invited to present a speech at Astana Economic Forum in Kazakhstan. First time of Red Pulse in Central Asia!
Activity: 826
Does the Red pulse company have alot of clients already? On their list
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
Why are there not more private electricity suppliers?
Despite the deregulation of energy markets, several challenges prevent market entry for private electricity
suppliers. With legacy players continuing to hold the majority share of the market, little has changed since the deregulation.
Why aren't there more people using renewable energy?

Costs, lack of easily available tech compared to simply paying the utilities companies, and many other factors. I personally believe that projects like mwat will bring alternative energy mainstream.
this is a very promising and necessary direction for many people, and a very promising project that is only at the beginning of its development. let's give the guys time to realize their plans.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Despite the deregulation of energy markets, several challenges prevent market entry for private electricity
suppliers. With legacy players continuing to hold the majority share of the market, little has changed since the deregulation.

Costs, lack of easily available tech compared to simply paying the utilities companies, and many other factors. I personally believe that projects like mwat will bring alternative energy mainstream.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The market can now be said in decline, and the project is still quite young. We need to wait, and then maybe we'll see a very good price for our tokens. Now there are not enough projects directly from the start
Activity: 980
In the long run when these startups of today will become established business and services providers in their areas for which they are designed their dependence on Bitcoin will be lesser and more on the usage of their systems. Restart Energy team is doing hard work and development is their only visible task which automatically push the price but need time and patience to be there.
Activity: 59
Obstacles to entering the household and SME energy markets include capital-intensive infrastructure and process automation necessary to handle large numbers of low volume consumption orders. Current service models do not provide direct connection between producers of renewable energy to consumers, resulting in the inability to profit and grow business, save, and choose between renewable and fossil fuels. Government subsidies for renewable energy are designed to jumpstart markets until the necessary economies of scale for grid parity are reached, but in reality, there are very few countries where renewable energy has reached grid parity.
Activity: 74
Activity: 59
Activity: 44
Pages:
Jump to: