Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 57. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I am a holder of REDD and a business owner, as a company we are now accepting REDD for web based purchases on merchandise.  Hope this spreads!
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Dear RED community,

We’ve decided to do an expansive summary of the Restart Energy Democracy project, for those that haven’t heard what all the buzz is about yet. Included are tweetable images in the “Did you know” format and links to some of our best articles, that you can share with your friends on all social media to spread the word about RED.

Read the full article here:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/25-things-you-didnt-know-about-restart-energy-2d7b195301fc

Regards,
The Restart Energy team
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think your project is very promising. I wish good luck to the developers
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
I am pleased that the price of the token has increased slightly today
$0,045014 USD (2,15%)
0,00000554 BTC (4,19%)
0,00006597 ETH (4,97%)
Activity: 31
Goodmorning everyone
I do not think MWAT is a token to speculate, but to invest, I have 2000 MWAT and I am waiting to sell EOS at the right price to buy more MWAT ... I would like to work with them, maybe open my franchise or similar. For me personally, the price is lowered better because I can buy more ...
This is because I really believe in this project and I think it can become an energy giant ... I do not think I will ever sell my MWATs.
Activity: 229
Not sure if redd will fly this year.. Just consolidating like a heart beat. $1 will b a miracle but anything can happen. If it can happen to XRP it can happen to redd...
What happened to XRP isnt a miracle. It's in fact a hard work put into marketing which is what Restart Energy is lack of :/ im holding 10k mwat and hoping the team eventually will invest more $ in marketing.

RED has nothing to do with XRP and the team is spending time and money Marketing. If you are holding MWAT why are you spreading junk about it on this thread?
Activity: 30
Not sure if redd will fly this year.. Just consolidating like a heart beat. $1 will b a miracle but anything can happen. If it can happen to XRP it can happen to redd...
What happened to XRP isnt a miracle. It's in fact a hard work put into marketing which is what Restart Energy is lack of :/ im holding 10k mwat and hoping the team eventually will invest more $ in marketing.
copper member
Merit: 100
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
The Restart Energy Democracy (RED) platform connects energy producers and traders with retail customers around the world in a transparent, decentralized manner; creating additional benefits for all parties through the use of a blockchain to eliminate several levels of costs associated with bureaucratic procedures and transaction costs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Restart Energy creates a global energy supply platform that uses a blockchain protocol to democratize this sector, burdened with bureaucratic and operational costs, freeing up capital, saving money for consumers, helping local small producers earn more and providing direct energy trading based on the P2P principle while using the existing infrastructure.
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
Dear RED community,

In an effort to increase RED’s visibility within the blockchain and crypto spheres, we have established a partnership with universal wallet developer, and one of the top-100 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization - Ethos.

To commemorate our partnership, Restart Energy will be adding MWAT to Ethos’ launch airdrop campaign and thus we hope to spark an interest in energy trading in the sizeable Ethos community.

https://blog.restartenergy.io/ethos-universal-wallet-launch-will-feature-mwat-airdrop-86f683846d7c
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
how do I know what will be the wholesale price that I as franchise will be getting 1 kwh for?
Hi Mr Big, I advise to do your own research and due diligence regarding this issue.

https://restartenergy.io/franchise

The whole business model is given in details for interested people there is some different type of categories. It will be better to click on the link above and explore this page so you will let know what are advantages to become part of this project.
Activity: 252
how do I know what will be the wholesale price that I as franchise will be getting 1 kwh for?
Hi Mr Big, I advise to do your own research and due diligence regarding this issue.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Dear RED community,

Restart Energy’s own Andrei Avram (CTO) and Azam Shaghaghi (PR North America) are attending Consensus 2018 - the leading global convention for blockchain technologies, hosted since 2015 in New York City, and has grown exponentially since its inception.

https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-attending-consensus-2018-e7f450dd222f

Regards,
The Restart Energy team
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Like always Restart energy team come out with big news and now this time formed partnership with biggest energy supplier of Hungary. They are doing their best to become global level platform for green energy distributor. With so much work on back of the platform it can be called one of the most undervalued token out there in market at the moment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
Such a great news and announcements!
I'm surprised a bit that price is still that low Shocked
I think it's just a matter of time. #moonsoon
Activity: 229
If you are a supporter of the RED team check out this link to show RED support Cheesy
https://t.me/RestartEnergy/132712
The Restart energy will purchase electricity from local producers give it to the franchisees at 30% discount on other competitors?

If you want details on the franchise specifics please contact [email protected]; please also take a look at https://restartenergy.io/franchise
copper member
Merit: 100
The Restart energy will purchase electricity from local producers give it to the franchisees at 30% discount on other competitors?
Pages:
Jump to: