Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 5390 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
ALL.ME BOUNTY - EARLY PAYMENTS

Dear bounty participants,

We would like to make several comments in relation to payments within all.me ICO bounty programme. As you know, in case of any change of ICO schedule, bounty programme payments normally are to be rescheduled as well and such payments to be done after such ICO is finished. In case of our ICO, it had been rescheduled for the 4th quarter of 2018. Even more you should take into consideration that two first pre-sales were finished before start of the bounty programme, which means that USD 8 million were raised by the project from sale of ME Tokens even before of the bounty launch. Despite the above, project management made a decision on early stoppage of new bounty participants registration and early bounty payments as 0.5% of total amount collected within all four pre-sales.
In consideration of the fact that part of bounty programme participants declared about their disagreement with the project team decision in relation to early bounty payments as 0.5%, but the same time that such number of “disagreed participants” consist considerable minority of total number of bounty community, the project management has made the following decision:
(1)   On May 30, 2018 Allabout.me Tokens Ltd (“ALL.ME”)  shall make early bounty payments in ME Tokens to all valid bounty programme participants as 0.5% of total amount of funds raised during four pre-sales (USD 30 million). Such payment shall not be affected neither by other payments which shall be done to third parties within bounty (media persons, big cooperating organizations etc.) nor by relevant amounts which were raised not during the bounty programme validity.
(2)   Bounty participants, who disagree with such decision (see item 1 above), may return ME Tokens received to ALL.ME within five (5) calendar days from the payment date above (before 05.06.2018г) to the following wallet: 0xed82DBeF8cEEe75Bf77eA7AE4f5252E04Ac95232. Thus such participants shall remain in the list of further all.me ICO bounty programme and shall receive 3% of total bounty programme budget after the end of ICO, as it had been planned from the early beginning.
We kindly pay your attention that due to change of EU legislation (The 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive), any payment may require performance of KYC procedures.
Consequently, all.me team shall have an actual pool of total all.me bounty community members through blockchain which can prove our team decision correctness and will allow each participant of the programme to define on his/her own on bounty payment order.

With kind regards,
All.me Team
Activity: 13
Please Tell me who uses the application, how is it? and if you can explain please more in detail what is the essence of the application?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
We have seen many projects which lost chance to build good platforms because they failed to understand the importance of reputation. Having damage in early days of any project just ruins it. You should not drag the issue of bounties and restore it without delay. Reputation is everything in business and honoring the promise.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I wonder if the project will cooperate with the FBI and the CIA? If there is not then it will not be allowed to enter the Western market  Kiss

Why should it cooperate with the FBI and the CIA? It is a decentralized network. Where should those agencies go to and ask for cooperation?
The US will not let anyone on its market who will not cooperate with them. Facebook is 100% cooperative with the authorities and earns billions Wink

Then tell me please how are they going to stop people from using a decentralized network? There is no way for them to stop anybody except for shutting down the whole internet. Do you think they will do that?
It's easy, you just give Google the command to exclude the site from the SERP. 2. Remove apps from android and iOS

That's by no means a solution. If you can't shut down any and all ways to connect to the mobile world, there is also no way to stop people from using decentralized networks.
Activity: 826
What about listing on external exchanges to bring the token in free market while you continue development ? It has been few weeks time since the coin offering is over. I had read on previous pages your business plan but listing on good exchanges is also necessary for exposure and other things too. There was no word on this thing since then.
Activity: 112
Dear participants. I spread the lists for payment for review to the participants. Counting and checking the Bounty manager are completed. Team All.me takes several days to analyze the list and exclude participants involved in the anti-piracy campaign. Then payments will be made to the participants who have fulfilled all the conditions.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SehX6DlYAtcv3iMPOjxPgcoZvsFtTvtjAm6xeCVr3j0/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 728
Whey there is complete silence and no update ? When exchanges and what is short term to long term plans ? I was expecting communications frequently basis from team but it seems that they are busy with something else. Keep people up to date to have supporters aware of the latest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I do not understand why people are still writing positive reviews about this project, I thought that everyone had already realized that this was a fraud

ScamAllme can easily buy any reviews for just 0.05 $ per review or even less.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I do not understand why people are still writing positive reviews about this project, I thought that everyone had already realized that this was a fraud
Activity: 196
I am excited about the possibility of this project. I am also looking forward to realization of this project especially at this time that issue of privacy is at forefront again. It will be good to have established decentralized social network that will not be control centrally!
Activity: 65
this project is deceiving people and does not fulfill their promises. bad project
Activity: 98
Greetings. That fact that you gonna have an internal exchange is great and very convenient. Are you still planning to do that?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
It is very sad that the project is over.

This project is not over so what is you mean by that it's over now. If you mean you missed the chance to invest into project during this session than don't be sad soon it will get listed on exchanges than you can buy in first attempt.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
I hope Vitalik Buterin implements in the near future Daico, there would be a contract for the payment of bounty hunters or through BM, maybe less will be so outspoken scammers.
it would be nice to write and send emails to exchanges with information about this Scam project. No one accepted their coin.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
They are bringing bad name for their county at the same time. Professional teams and legit project don't trick at any stage indifferent what the matter is. These seems bunch of childish mentality people what to expect from them who failed in first commitment. I don't trust in this project anymore doesn't matter how many pictures they show with.
I'm sorry to those investors who invested in the project. And I want to warn those who are planning. The organizers of the project are unscrupulous persons. They do not go to a constructive dialogue. For questions about the reasons for reducing bounty pooll to 0.5% removed from the chat.

the usual behavior of scammers. There's no evidence of a $30 million charge. Admin chat Irina had previously participated in another Scam BIOCON. There was a sum of $16 million collected. Bounty for the sign. campaign to get on 5-20$
Activity: 416
Merit: 104
the team has to pay, the bounty hunters will not stop, I as an investor understand that I'm losing my money, I see how the project is being destroyed, I ask the team to keep their word to the people

It is the right offer. The project team only drives its project into the Scam by its actions. Affects not only the bounty hunter. It's not good to fool people who helped you make money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
That team don’t want to hear people , they just blocked everybody who asked why they cannot receive payment for their work. This project will be closed about a few days becouse now all bounty hunters angry to them. Team members don’t understand that they cannot so that way, that lied and stupid way. “If you promise something- you need to do that”! Team, remember about humanity.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It doesn't matter what the value token reaches at after hitting exchanges. You must honor your promised allocated percentage for bounty participants. If they run organized social media campaign against project whole reputation and trust will be gone. This space of blockchain needs trustworthy and serious projects. You should restore the original percentage before too long. This is friendly advice.
Pages:
Jump to: