Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world - page 2. (Read 5504 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Guy so about exchanges. Token will listed on exchange when market, at least, go to flat. Try to understand - nobody want to loose price of token.
One month passed and there wasn't any news, release and update... Sad I think everybody agree with your vision about exchanges but it doesn't mean that the project should stop its developpement... Undecided

Hello. You probably don't follow us in social networks, medium, telegram. We are posting news every week. And we already launched product. With limited features, of course, but we launched. Smiley And for now we have BeeWallet has registered 1382 users and 28 companies. The total fund of all wallets is just over 150BTC.
You are right... I follow you only on Twitter and Facebook Cool
Perhaps I should to follow your medium account Wink

Join our Telegram chat: https://t.me/beeqb_eng Smiley PLS!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102

Hello All. This wonderful day came when we updated https://wallet.beeqb.com/ .
Personally, for me, the current version is an absolutely new level of the BEEQB development. What new features did we add:
1. Creating a company: Settings > Business wallet > Create company
2. Access roles: Director (can all), Accountant (can create, pay and manage invoices), Manager (can create and tmanage the payment), Administrator (manages company settings, can add employees by roles)
3. Payments - incoming and outgoing invoices with details from whom, to whom, when created, when paid, what discount, what amount in currency and BTC.
4. Interest rate (Settings > Interest rate) - you can set the company's rate both in the higher and lower side of the current one. This rate will be used for invoicing.
5. Discount (Settings > Discount) - which your company gives to BeeWallet users.
6. Receipt of funds is, perhaps, the best solution that exists in the existing market. You can send someone your address with qr, send your address with a QR with the amount, send the invoice to another BeeWallet user or a registered company, send a link to the account to the mail to anyone and at the same time track whether the invoice was paid or not. It is worth noting that you can send money from your personal wallet to the company only in one case - by paying the bill.
The next step is the API and 2000 users.
I'm really amazed by your wallet characteristics. Nevetheless if you want to hear truthful comment about it, so here it's:
You can't affirm that your wallet is the most secure because it isn't decentralized...
Guy so about exchanges. Token will listed on exchange when market, at least, go to flat. Try to understand - nobody want to loose price of token.
One month passed and there wasn't any news, release and update... Sad I think everybody agree with your vision about exchanges but it doesn't mean that the project should stop its developpement... Undecided

agree with you, I dont know how investors accept this situation however for bounty members this situation is very unpleasen, support the project more than 4 month and finally get nothing(((((

Im sorry. But Why get nothing?
I can confirm that he is wrong. Personally I received my reward even if now it costs practically nothing  Cheesy

Hello. You probably don't follow us in social networks, medium, telegram. We are posting news every week. And we already launched product. With limited features, of course, but we launched. Smiley And for now we have BeeWallet has registered 1382 users and 28 companies. The total fund of all wallets is just over 150BTC.
You are right... I follow you only on Twitter and Facebook Cool
Perhaps I should to follow your medium account Wink
SECURITY UPDATE: SOON

There are more and more reports that someone kidnapped a someone and threatened with reprisals forced to transfer funds. Unfortunately, none of the wallets offers an elegant and simple solution to this "problem". Therefore, we will be the first to implement a security system in a transaction. In the future release, a SECRET PIN will appear. It will be used to confirm each transaction (of course it can be turned off, but it's better not to do it). This is the numeric code that you enter before sending. If you enter it "in reverse" (for example, your PIN 123456, and you enter 654321), then the function of sending funds will be blocked for 7 days.
Also, in the future, we will implement a refund mechanism, that is, the funds will be sent as if they were, but they will never reach the specified address. And in 7 days they just go back to the wallet.
If you have a solution that can improve our feature. Please offer. The safety of BeeWallet users is our main task.

Personally, for me, the current version is an absolutely new level of the BEEQB development. What new features did we add:
2. Access roles: Director (can all), Accountant (can create, pay and manage invoices), Manager (can create and tmanage the payment), Administrator (manages company settings, can add employees by roles)
3. Payments - incoming and outgoing invoices with details from whom, to whom, when created, when paid, what discount, what amount in currency and BTC.
4. Interest rate (Settings > Interest rate) - you can set the company's rate both in the higher and lower side of the current one. This rate will be used for invoicing.
5. Discount (Settings > Discount) - which your company gives to BeeWallet users.
6. Receipt of funds is, perhaps, the best solution that exists in the existing market. You can send someone your address with qr, send your address with a QR with the amount, send the invoice to another BeeWallet user or a registered company, send a link to the account to the mail to anyone and at the same time track whether the invoice was paid or not. It is worth noting that you can send money from your personal wallet to the company only in one case - by paying the bill.

big update news ,excellent work ,give me more trustment the project will run well in future ,i will keep watching closely .

Ok... From now we will post news here. Thank you all!
Activity: 495
Merit: 250

big update news ,excellent work ,give me more trustment the project will run well in future ,i will keep watching closely .

agree with you, I dont know how investors accept this situation however for bounty members this situation is very unpleasen, support the project more than 4 month and finally get nothing(((((
It's time to understand that this is a Scam. Another common fraud.

You want to think as, or your trully believe in this? Our project are on stable version now. You are wrong...

Im sorry. But Why get nothing?

Good idea, interesting. Promote course such a coin will be difficult,but it is worth trying of course. It's time to introduce shopping for cryptocurrency. I think many people such a move will have to taste. Good luck with the project,we will be watching.

Next week we announce API for BeeWallet. And any company could trade for BTC. Wait for next week. Smiley
I've just checked out your wallet and I have only one question so far Cheesy
He's based on telegram's platform what would mean that it's well protected, nevertheless I didn't receive my private key...
So how could I know that you do not have access to it Huh Smiley

Hello, Sir.
Telegram it’s the most secure chat platform ever.
In the nearest time we will release web, Android and iOS app with really cool features. Current version has some minor functional issues.
We hope you love new version it’s really completely new wallet. With zero fee internal instant transaction. Just wait some days.
Understood and will wait Smiley
I saw also in your Roadmap that 28/01 the beeqb token will get listing on exchange, do you have already some idea which exchange it could be?  Cheesy

IDEX or HITBTC. We don't know what will be first.
It's great news! So quick get listing on the 8th in terms of volume exchange Cheesy I think it will be relly apperciate by community Wink

I hope so. Smiley
Hi here! Smiley
I've just visited your social medias and also the 2 exchanges (HITBTC and IDEX) and I didn't find any information about listing... Cry

We still not on exchange. Market is dumped!!!
Hello!
Do you have a working prototype?

Hello. We have working APP.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108

dont  want to believe in it, however  all shows on it. common, devs give us  arguments that project is alive and will bring prosperity and income))))

Scam it or not we find out after a while, but for now we should only wait for news and announcements, if after a few more months nothing changes, then exactly the project of the scam
Merit: 13
To be honest, the CEO is still active in the Telegram channel. Even though he is postponing the listing on the exchanges (which I consider is a really bad move for investors), he is still posting news and answering questions there.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502

dont  want to believe in it, however  all shows on it. common, devs give us  arguments that project is alive and will bring prosperity and income))))
I can't understand why they are speaking about telegram wallet in Twitter if their main project don't have any report with wallets? Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 158

Activity: 448

Pages:
Jump to: