Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure - page 15. (Read 4844 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello. I’ve got a question about hidden charges. They just won't exist on the platform, right? Or will users will be alerted about them in case of need?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Does this project related to India? If yes, it can be very interesting because India is very large market Cool
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I heard about you guys from Social (SCL)  newsletter today and you have a really nice announcements right there.! please allow me to watch closer to your project Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What technologies will ensure transactions security on your platform? It seems to me that only encryption is not enough.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. The white paper states that each individual transaction will be charged with 1% fee. Where can I find a list of the operations that fall under this category?
Merit: 11
in the whitepaper softcap is 500 eth but in the roadmap it starts with tier 1 (4000 eth).what impact does it have to the roadmap if only 500eth is raise ??
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
any bounty?
i want reserving for indonesian translation if needed, if you interest please pm me.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. What is the minimum number of tokens, that can be purchased within the pre-sale?
1000 tokens. But it is better to take as much as possible, so you do not regret about the lost opportunity.
Good afternoon. What is the minimum number of tokens, that can be purchased within the pre-sale?
Activity: 322
Hello. How much will it cost to issue one physical card? I want to make them for all the employees of my company.
If the information stated in the white paper have not changed, one MoxyOne card will cost you 15 dollars.

Well, that’s a reasonable price. Although, they may be of service to all of them. What about virtual cards?
They are cheaper. For the issue of one virtual card you will have to pay three dollars.
Okay. And why do you name prices in dollars? Won't all payments be conducted in tokens?
Hello. How much will it cost to issue one physical card? I want to make them for all the employees of my company.
If the information stated in the white paper have not changed, one MoxyOne card will cost you 15 dollars.

Well, that’s a reasonable price. Although, they may be of service to all of them. What about virtual cards?
They are cheaper. For the issue of one virtual card you will have to pay three dollars.

Activity: 364
Hello. How long before the end of the pre-sale?
About two weeks left, so I would advise you hurry up. There won’t be more profitable opportunity to buy tokens.
Hello. How long before the end of the pre-sale?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Debit cards using cryptocurrencies are in constant to the eyes of banks and regulators. But Moxy has a great influence and with a good reputation for the banks to agreed a partnership will form then it will great for the ecosystem of Moxy.
Activity: 224
Usually banks charge a commission for each transaction, and do it in the local currency as well. So, it turns out that not only the amount itself will be converted, but all additional commissions as well?
Activity: 406
Hello. What conditions need to be met in order to become a liquidity provider? Where can I find their full list.
Who will pay the commission for exchanging tokens for local currencies: liquidity providers or the users themselves? I'm for the first option.
Pages:
Jump to: